This fits my definition of hell on earth

Michigan has beautiful places and high crime hoods too. Good areas and bad areas. Sounds like California has bums living on the street in good areas. They need to clean that up. It's hard because all the nuts and bums from all our states go to Cali because it's warm year round. Or they go to make it big in Hollywood and end up on the streets. These are young people who aren't going to go to college or trade school.
No, those are drug-addicts that lost their homes or migrants that came to the US looking for work and finding nothing.
I saw the same thing in Somalia when I was there in 93'. Same blue-plastic tarp covered huts.

Now Biden is setting up massive camps along our highways so the illegals can prevent interstate commerce....like they've been doing in Europe for several years.
Pretty soon you won't be able to drive anywhere without being harassed by a bunch of foreign assholes looking for shit to steal.

If California were a country of it's own it would be something like the 5th largest economy in the world.

Perhaps if Republicans would change they could get a crack at fixing it. But as bad as liberal Democrats are, Republicans are worse. I agree.

GOPanomics works in gooberville not metropolis.
You're full of shit.
Only thing Democrats can do is fuck everything up while blaming it all on Republicans.

Yea right. One of the best places on earth to live and you'd hate it. Anywhere on the coast. You'd hate that?

Laguna-Beach-California.jpg

californiaMap.jpg
The beauty of sunny california

1684158630867.jpeg

San Francisco sucks and has for a long time. Even Chapelle mentioned the deteriorated state of San Fran in his show. Frankly i don't give a damn what happens to San Francisco. I just hope Nancy Pelousy personally reaps the benefits of what she and democrats have done to that city and the state. Elections have consequences. Let them reap the consequences of those elections.

There countless reports in the media showing the decline of California, Oregon and Washington

Liberals are ruining the social fabric and driving businesses and individuals away
They are not liberals or DEMOCRATS silly one...that is where you go wrong in your thinking imo. Some are thugs, dopers, thieves, gang members....criminals, and criminals do not give one iota about voting or politics, nor political party.

About 40%of our citizenry do not vote... these non voters are not generally the rich, or educated or middle class...

Even those criminals in prison hand given ballots upon request, in our Maine prisons, who allows them to vote under our constitution, in a super majority, DO NOT VOTE

....they don't give two hoots about voting or politics and don't spend a nano second of their lives thinking about it.

They are not liberals or DEMOCRATS silly one...that is where you go wrong in your thinking imo. Some are thugs, dopers, thieves, gang members....criminals, and criminals do not give one iota about voting or politics, nor political party.

About 40%of our citizenry do not vote... these non voters are not generally the rich, or educated or middle class...

Even those criminals in prison hand given ballots upon request, in our Maine prisons, who allows them to vote under our constitution, in a super majority, DO NOT VOTE

....they don't give two hoots about voting or politics and don't spend a nano second of their lives thinking about it.
Liberals run california and they are allowing the ruin to happen

San Francisco sucks and has for a long time. Even Chapelle mentioned the deteriorated state of San Fran in his show. Frankly i don't give a damn what happens to San Francisco. I just hope Nancy Pelousy personally reaps the benefits of what she and democrats have done to that city and the state. Elections have consequences. Let them reap the consequences of those elections.
The more illegals they pump into a city, the more it starts looking like the countries they left behind.
These people don't seem to care that they're turning America into another version of the shithole they came here to get away from.

its not that great of a state anymore bobo.....the quality of life for many has dropped considerably....at one time it was a great state...
You can see in the news that it appears to not be a great quality of life state for the middle class as it once was.

But it is still a force to be reckoned with, regarding their economy....

-------

California’s GDP in 2021 was $3.35T, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom.

No, those are drug-addicts that lost their homes or migrants that came to the US looking for work and finding nothing.
I saw the same thing in Somalia when I was there in 93'. Same blue-plastic tarp covered huts.

Now Biden is setting up massive camps along our highways so the illegals can prevent interstate commerce....like they've been doing in Europe for several years.
Pretty soon you won't be able to drive anywhere without being harassed by a bunch of foreign assholes looking for shit to steal.

It's no myth: businesses are leaving California at an alarming rate. A local research institute has concluded what a lot of business people have been saying for years: that California is an expensive place to conduct business, and that a lot of businesses have left the state as a result.

So Red states should be getting these business'. Or are these business' moving to NY and MI?

And when they move to Texas, do they move to liberal shit hole cites? Why don't they move to Mayberry or Hooterville ever?

Sure. :rolleyes-41:

They are purposely allowing it to destroy the lives of their middle class voters who put them there... That's a little too simplistic of an opinion... in my opinion. There is much more complication to all the problems...

its not that great of a state anymore bobo.....the quality of life for many has dropped considerably....at one time it was a great state...

Depends on who you are. These people still love it

So depends on how much money you make. Isn't that true in every state?

And don't talk about quality of life if you are a republican. The worst 10 states for that, 9 of them are RED states.

People in glass houses.

Plus, don't tell me your policies are going to improve the quality of life in Cali before you show us how it's done in Louisiana. The worst state for quality of life. Voted for Trump.

Or Mississippi. Number 2. Horrible quality of life in MISSISSIPPI. Why? Are they like California?

Most say Trump is the bomb. And that's the truth.

It's no myth: businesses are leaving California at an alarming rate. A local research institute has concluded what a lot of business people have been saying for years: that California is an expensive place to conduct business, and that a lot of businesses have left the state as a result.

So Red states should be getting these business'. Or are these business' moving to NY and MI?

And when they move to Texas, do they move to liberal shit hole cites? Why don't they move to Mayberry or Hooterville ever?
Simple, dumbass.
Mayberry and Hooterville don't have all of the freebies that they have in the big cities.

Seems to me like California is running the state like a red state. The rich plantation owners are rich but the poor people are really poor. No dental insurance poor. Hillbillies. But those people are happy. They don't make shit. They don't have shit. But they are free.

So are poor Californians. Free to get the fuck out if they can't afford it. But it's not the poor who you guys are worrying about. You want California to get away with the poor. At least have them hide better. You want workers to make more? Perhaps workers in Cali need to unionize.

Simple, dumbass.
Mayberry and Hooterville don't have all of the freebies that they have in the big cities.

They don't have any jobs either. It's why your kids end up homeless in Cali. They couldn't find work in your home town.

Or left because you outlawed dancing.

You can see in the news that it appears to not be a great quality of life state for the middle class as it once was.

But it is still a force to be reckoned with, regarding their economy....

-------

California’s GDP in 2021 was $3.35T, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom.
care dont give me that GDP bullshit.....what good is all that great revenue doing for the homeless there?.....what good is it doing for all the people just getting by?.....what good is it doing for all those people who worked their entire lives there to make that state what it once was,and now after they retire they have to move because they cant afford to live there now,and that is something Sacramento should be ashamed of.....at one time all those problems were no big deal.....now?.....education went from top 5 to bottom 10.....solid middle class neighborhoods are now lower middle class.....there are some cities in the LA area that you would think you are in Mexico because Spanish is spoken instead of english in stores and other businesses....Bell is an example.....they pulled down the American flag and put up a Mexican one at their PO,the one i had to pick up some stuff at....they had to get the postal police to change it....not the city police....the feds....

Forum List

Back