This First-Grader’s Father Says He Was Beaten For Being Muslim

You aren't very aware of the world around you, are you?

Here you go, hack.

The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools

I've read that article already and if you think it's just Trump responsible for the impact you're exactly the mental midget I figured you out to be. People like you are just as responsible.

No, you haven't "read that article already" because it's impossible to walk away from that article and not realize the effect Trump is having on young students.

Here you go, hack.

The Trump Effect: The Impact of the Presidential Campaign on Our Nation's Schools

I've read that article already and if you think it's just Trump responsible for the impact you're exactly the mental midget I figured you out to be. People like you are just as responsible.

No, you haven't "read that article already" because it's impossible to walk away from that article and not realize the effect Trump is having on young students.

Yeah, I did.

Our survey of approximately 2,000 K-12 teachers was not scientific. Our email subscribers and those who visit our website are not a random sample of teachers nationally

That's all you need to read, right there, tard. And anything coming from the VERY left wing Southern Poverty Law Center is up for serious scrutiny.

Here you go, hack.

Yeah, I did.

Our survey of approximately 2,000 K-12 teachers was not scientific. Our email subscribers and those who visit our website are not a random sample of teachers nationally

That's all you need to read, right there, tard. And anything coming from the VERY left wing Southern Poverty Law Center is up for serious scrutiny.

So, you're going to just dismiss all of the comments from teachers because the poll wasn't "scientific?"

Conservatard logic. I see you attack the source, just for good measure. Typical. You shun science when it comes to climate change, yet embrace it when it gives you an excuse to ignore facts.

Last edited:

Here you go, hack.

Yeah, I did.

So, you're going to just dismiss all of the comments from teachers because the poll wasn't "scientific?"

Conservatard logic. I see you attack the source, just for good measure. Typical. You shun science when it comes to climate change, yet embrace it when it gives you an excuse to ignore facts.
The principle stated some facts and they are absolutely diametrically opposed to the claim by the father. But then we should believe a religion that teaches its followers it is ok to lie to unbelievers.

..... So what do you think is necessary to save the US .... short of an armed revolution?

Well, mostly a change in the way people vote. An improvement in education. A change in society for the better. I think the almost rise of Sanders was a point in the direction that some people see the need, but Sanders offers some kind of false hope more than anything else.
Yes! An improvement in education! It's even possible that a decent education could (slowly) encourage the other needed changes 'all on its own'. I mean, the more the population understands about the world and about its' own nation the more it (they) will be eager to move forward as quickly as possible. What do you think?

Yes, I agree. I've seen good education, I've seen people trying to encourage an education that is suitable for the needs of kids, but politicians don't understand education for the most part, and try and make it sound good, rather than be good.

NO Mr. Trump did not cause hostility to Muslims. He wants to keep our country safe. "Like I said in the post before, they said that Trump made things WORSE, not that he started it."

NO Mr. Trump did not cause hostility to Muslims. He wants to keep our country safe. "Like I said in the post before, they said that Trump made things WORSE, not that he started it."

And the reality is that people who peddle this nonsense that all Muslims are a threat, are causing hostility to Muslims.

Yes, I agree. I've seen good education, I've seen people trying to encourage an education that is suitable for the needs of kids, but politicians don't understand education for the most part, and try and make it sound good, rather than be good.
You don't think that politicians (I mean the BIG influential ones) are taking a more aggressive role (rather than just 'misunderstanding') and intentionally denying the population a good education to keep them dumbed-down?

You don't think that politicians (I mean the BIG influential ones) are taking a more aggressive role (rather than just 'misunderstanding') and intentionally denying the population a good education to keep them dumbed-down?

There are those. But then again I'm not just thinking about the US here. But a lot of politicians see education as a means of showing how they've improved things, which doesn't mean making education better for children. They just want charts and graphs to show they've improved it.

A group of Muslim boys raped a 5 year old girl. She and her family was told to shut up.
So no, the paki does not get sympathy.
I suppose the 37th. Street mixed race christian/Jewish gang that rapes a girl and intimidates the family to keep their mouths shut WOULD get your sympathy? Not that I am criticizing your disdain for these particular Muslim scumbags, but I just want to keep it real.

Forum List

Back