This date in 1983

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Iron Sheik , accompanied by the Ayatollah Freddie Blassie, won the World heavyweight title with the Camel Clutch.

Iran was hoping that the Sheik would bring the belt back to Tehran, but it never happened. Hogan beat the Iron Sheik a month later.

The Iron Sheik , accompanied by the Ayatollah Freddie Blassie, won the World heavyweight title with the Camel Clutch.

Iran was hoping that the Sheik would bring the belt back to Tehran, but it never happened. Hogan beat the Iron Sheik a month later.

On the same day in 1983, I stopped on the way home and got a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. I'll bet more people here care about what I did that day than they care about some studio wrestler,

WWF is not a sport, but if you’re young enough it’s very entertaining. In third grade I was a big Ricky The Dragon Steamboat fan

Performance, not sport.

Remember when Vince McMahon tried to sell everyone on the label of sports entertainment? Sorry sports and WWF don’t belong in the same sentence because there’s no competition involved. However these “wrestlers” are tremendous athletes.

Forum List

Back