This country is doomed, not just because African Americans, but because the country will be minority white by 2040??????

And what type of public policy is it that you want whites to create for blacks? More of the affirmative action stuff, that unfairly punishes whites (and Asians)? And how many more generations will we have to favor blacks over whites for?

Or more welfare in general, which benefits blacks proportionate to their numbers more than whites? I know that Harris wants to give families.$25,000 for a house down payment since she said that will close the ownership gap between blacks and whites.

Are we supposed to just keep handing out more and mor, and favoring blacks over whites in areas beyond college admissions, without requiring that they, as a group, make changes to their OWN behavior which is contributing to the problem?
No, that's not the issue. The issue is when will whites like you do what is necessary to erase racist publicy policy as well as doing to work necessary to rid your community of it's racism? When will you stop electing racists into public office? When will you take responsibility for your role in the problem?

Last edited:
No, that's not the issue. The issue is when will whites like you do what is necessary to erase racit publicy policy as well as doing to work necessary to rid your community of it's racism? When will you stop electing racists into public office? When will you take responsibility for your role in the problem?

I didn't read any of trash beyond this. I don't have to, it's full of projection and a cry how whites are racist and he's a victim, his comfort zone.

Why is it you fucks project so often, and distract? Biden says something racist, ah shucks, but but but......."the orange man & stuff".

Incorrect. but that's what you are radicalized to believe. I won't stop taking about 245 years of policy becaust these policies impact us today as well as newer version of those policies still exist. Slavery didn't really end until the 1940's when you consider convict leasing and Jim Crow only ended on paper.

I stated that blacks earn less than white even when education is the same. This is documented fact. A baby born out of wedlock was recently a two term president. So take your out of wedlock bullshit and stick it.

If you are picking inner city slums you are pulling out exceptions because many blacks don't live in inner cities and it is documented fact that more married black women are choosing not to have children. Being white you don't know this and have chjosen to argue a racist meme. Go do some research.

I am black, I won't be listening to a white right wng idiot who ignores 245 years of poor choces by whites that turned into laws that have impacted people of color in a very negative way.
You’ve got to start admitting that blacks today, even with special favors such as affirmative action, are at least somewhat responsible for these discrepancies.

I won’t be listening to a leftist who accuses someone of racism for making the very valid point that the high OOW birthrate among blacks is correlated to poverty and high crime rates, and instead insists on blaming society for every single problem among black people.

You’ve got to start admitting that blacks today, even with special favors such as affirmative action, are at least somewhat responsible for these discrepancies.

I won’t be listening to a leftist who accuses someone of racism for making the very valid point that the high OOW birthrate among blacks is correlated to poverty and high crime rates, and instead insists on blaming society for every single problem among black people.

Fuck no, IM2 won't admit any such thing. Just know in his mind his failures and those of any blacks is due the white man.

IM2 is mentally ill; don't even try to reason with him.

And what type of public policy is it that you want whites to create for blacks? More of the affirmative action stuff, that unfairly punishes whites (and Asians)? And how many more generations will we have to favor blacks over whites for?

Or more welfare in general, which benefits blacks proportionate to their numbers more than whites? I know that Harris wants to give families.$25,000 for a house down payment since she said that will close the ownership gap between blacks and whites.

Are we supposed to just keep handing out more and mor, and favoring blacks over whites in areas beyond college admissions, without requiring that they, as a group, make changes to their OWN behavior which is contributing to the problem?

Lisa, white women like you have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action. In fact whites have received affirmative action all 245 years of Americas existence. Quit using Asian to lie about affirmative action. Asians are well represented in proportion to their population. Maybe schools stop admitting unqualified white women.

Welfare benefts blacks more in proportion to out numbers? That's because poverty hits us at twice our percentage of the population. We have paid for things whites have gotten that we have been excluded from sice day one. We are not the ones who need to chane ou behavior. Whites like YOU need to change your behavior because the root cause of our problem is the racism that whitesc like you have.

I didn't read any of trash beyond this. I don't have to, it's full of projection and a cry how whites are racist and he's a victim, his comfort zone.

Why is it you fucks project so often, and distract? Biden says something racist, ah shucks, but but but......."the orange man & stuff".
I'm not the one projecting. You are unable to face the truth.

Sadly, that is what CRT teaches. I fear we will have more and more leftists angrily blaming whitey for every single problem among blacks.
YOou don't know what CRT teaches but I have shown you how racism impacts blacks today. So let me stick my foot a little farther up your ass since you seem to like that kind of thing.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

That 16 trillion dollars lost from 2000 until the publication of that study amounted to 800 billion dollars lost per year. That 13 trillion in lost business revenue averages 650 billion annually in lost business revenue that could have created approximately 6.1 million jobs. That 2.7 trillion of lost income avegages 135 billion dollars of lost taxable revenue annually. This is money that would circulate through the economy with part of it returning to government as revenue. This money would have reduced the deficit between what the government takes in and what it spends. We're talking about losing 800 million dollars annually that would be a huge economic stimulus and it is because of racism.

What is it with these liberals who take a well-articulated point, such as that there is a strong correlation between high out-of-wedlock birthrate and poverty, crime, and poor educational levels - and simply respond with ”disagree”? Just tells me that they can’t really argue.
They can’t be rational or logical on this issue…if they acknowledge the facts and data they have to admit that cultural deficiencies do exist…for this reason they have to default to FEELINGS.
Most conservatives do the same shit as the PC programing took their nuts….they’re scared shitless of Leftists shouting “RACIST” at them.

Thread premise is wrong.

Mixed children get whiter and whiter with each birth

Besides that, color isn't the problem. Education is
Not true at all….I suspect you know that.

Thread premise is wrong.

Mixed children get whiter and whiter with each birth

Besides that, color isn't the problem. Education is
Incorrect. The answer is increased economic development.

They can’t be rational or logical on this issue…if they acknowledge the facts and data they have to admit that cultural deficiencies do exist…for this reason they have to default to FEELINGS.
Most conservatives do the same shit as the PC programing took their nuts….they’re scared shitless of Leftists shouting “RACIST” at them.

Not true at all….I suspect you know that.
True. White racists cannot admit their deficiency.

That comes as a result of education lol

Without education you can build all the Walgreens you want. They will just close down when your uneducated populace robs them blind or burns them down
Not always. Ideas from entreprenuers in the black community that cresates jobs in those communities instead of putting a white owned Walgreens in the neighborhood is what I am talking about. And if police don't murder unarmed blacks, nothing gets burned down. But uneducated whites like you can't figure thadt out.

Forum List

Back