This could be it: Biden hospitalized for Inexpected “Physical”

So there is no muslim band. You must have heard something that sounded like a Muslim ban, but wasn't. I have a suspicion what it was. You might try that with naive college kids. It'll probably work.
Can't you tell when you've been dismissed?

You're even stupider than I thought.

Can't you tell when you've been dismissed?

You're even stupider than I thought.
You can't dismiss me. Now you're embarrassed about being caught in a lie, but that's your own fault. Stupid people can't foresee the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:

Will this be the reason/excuse to dump Biden? Maybe, but I would expect it to be a slow motion dump.

If he drops out suddenly and now, Harris would feel entitled to the job. If they wait, let the momentum for dumping Biden to build, they can open it up at the convention and broker a deal with another easily controllable candidate.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t doubt Biden needs to be hospitalized. Pick any random day and he should probably be held for observation at the least. But why now?

Either Biden is really worse off than before, or it’s a deliberate distraction from all the bad news for his election chances lately.

Dems, which do you guess?
Did his pee pee fall off? :p

Wow, what happen to him? The dems were just releasing his fake "Perfectly Healthy" diagnosis.

Now an emergency trip to the hospital. :4_13_65:

Will this be the reason/excuse to dump Biden? Maybe, but I would expect it to be a slow motion dump.

If he drops out suddenly and now, Harris would feel entitled to the job. If they wait, let the momentum for dumping Biden to build, they can open it up at the convention and broker a deal with another easily controllable candidate.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t doubt Biden needs to be hospitalized. Pick any random day and he should probably be held for observation at the least. But why now?

Either Biden is really worse off than before, or it’s a deliberate distraction from all the bad news for his election chances lately.

Conspiracy theory. Biden will not be dumped.

Prolly gas

Prayers up for President Biden's recuperation and improved health.
Dear God, please intervene and help our President Biden's illness go away, and please make him well. We may not agree in politics, but if our President is healed, he may know of your lovingkind nature and your promise to our Christian founders that his love for this nation is truly absolute when we take a moment to love the wellness and the goodness God gives his creation, starting with Adam and Eve, with the present, and into the future of this land our forefathers whether natives or newcomers who see your blessed light on this country our pledge of allegiance says is under God. Thanks, dear Lord, for the spirit of brotherhood in America. Amen.

I said long ago the media would turn on biden before the election and now we see it happening...even colbert is making fun of him.

He will use some health problem as a face saving way to withdraw...the big question...who will they replace him with. My best guess would be Newsom of calif.
I think President Biden is unwell, and I don,'t think it's some kind of trick.

I think President Biden is unwell, dying and I don,'t think it's some kind of trick.
Much better .
If only there was a way of rubbing that Crime Family out of existence and memory .

He has been the one true pandemic .A stain on our species .,

Forum List

Back