This could be a wave and change election but not in the way you would think.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

I think what’s going on in both parties id you’re starting to see the youth vote taking an interest in American politics.

The Republican Party is known to be old and white. But the leader ship in the Democratic Party is not much better. It seems like the entire leader ship is over 70.

And naturally the midterms showed people of color winning in the Democratic Party but that’s because the Democratic Party looks like America.

Republicans are white.

And many of those people of color are very young.

HouseDemocratsCongress2018MidtermElectionsRunForSomethingAlexandriaOcasioCortez1.jpg

Young adults ‘hate’ Republicans, David Brooks says

“To put it bluntly, young adults hate them,” says Brooks, who is viewed as a center-right pundit. “It’s hard to look at the generational data and not see long-term disaster for Republicans.”

The Republican Party these days looks like a direct reaction against immigration, diversity and pluralism, but millennials and Gen Z voters live with difference every single day and approve of current demographic trends, according to Brooks. He says there is a conservative way to embrace pluralism that involves being optimistic and noting the deep strain of pessimism in progressive multiculturalism.

———

For instance, it’s difficult for Republicans to get young people to hate gay people when they grew up on will and grace.

So we’re seeing the diversity in skin color and culture, but the biggest diversity in my opinion is in the youth vote. And many of them will not be voting GOP.

And because of everything Republicans are doing, especially by supporting and protecting school shooters even if they claim it’s unintentional, young people are getting involved in politics when usually they get involved at a much older age.

Republicans have said when they’re young they are liberal but when they get older they are conservative. But the Republican Party is not conservative, it’s racist. And it’s sexist. And that hasn’t gone unnoticed with young voters who are exercising their constitutional right at a younger and younger age.

I think what’s going on in both parties id you’re starting to see the youth vote taking an interest in American politics.

The Republican Party is known to be old and white. But the leader ship in the Democratic Party is not much better. It seems like the entire leader ship is over 70.

And naturally the midterms showed people of color winning in the Democratic Party but that’s because the Democratic Party looks like America.

Republicans are white.

HouseDemocratsCongress2018MidtermElectionsRunForSomethingAlexandriaOcasioCortez1.jpg

“To put it bluntly, young adults hate them,” says Brooks, who is viewed as a center-right pundit. “It’s hard to look at the generational data and not see long-term disaster for Republicans.”

The Republican Party these days looks like a direct reaction against immigration, diversity and pluralism, but millennials and Gen Z voters live with difference every single day and approve of current demographic trends, according to Brooks. He says there is a conservative way to embrace pluralism that involves being optimistic and noting the deep strain of pessimism in progressive multiculturalism.

———

For instance, it’s difficult for Republicans to get young people to hate gay people when they grew up on will and grace.

So we’re seeing the diversity in skin color and culture, but the biggest diversity in my opinion is in the youth vote. And many of them will not be voting GOP.

And because of everything Republicans are doing, especially by supporting and protecting school shooters even if they claim it’s unintentional, young people are getting involved in politics when usually they get involved at a much older age.

Republicans have said when they’re young they are liberal but when they get older they are conservative. But the Republican Party is not conservative, it’s racist. And it’s sexist. And that hasn’t gone unnoticed with young voters who are exercising their constitutional right at a younger and younger age.

THe fastest growing segment of the electorate are older folks. You Dims are screwed. :D

Republicans are white.

———

Why are you voting on peoples physical attributes based on race ? That’s racism..

And warren and Biden are both in there 70’s and white

Republicans are white.

———

Awww tell me another fable bedtime story.

Republicans are white.

———

All Republicans have to do is collectively stand against anti-white racism and attack Democrats as an anti-white entity to force young people into admitting their own racism and ignorance and effectively destroy the left.

There is nothing "progressive" about racist dipshits like Dean constantly attacking white people, just as there is nothing "progressive" about all the left wing rags that do this daily.

The Democrats are nothing more than a brown KKK with all the institutional power. There is absolutely no value in anything that Democrats do or say. Fuck them.

Republicans are white.

———

The racism is strong in this one

I'm honestly worried about the OP if 2020 is another defeat for the Democrats.

I truly fear what he might do to himself or others.

• Banned

Don’t worry about that. I’m not a Donald Trump follower.

Republicans are white.

———

Why are you voting on peoples physical attributes based on race ? That’s racism..

Elizabeth Warren is a college professor. That’s one of the top 10 people that Republicans hate.

Republicans are so violent because they’re afraid Democrats will become as violent as they are.

Republicans are white.

———

I really respect David Brooks. I'll bet he doesn't roll all Republicans/conservatives into a muddy ball and call them all racist and sexist. To send that message is wrong, too, and Independents do notice that, too.
Otherwise, your post is right on.

Republicans are white.

———

I really respect David Brooks. I'll bet he doesn't roll all Republicans/conservatives into a muddy ball and call them all racist and sexist. To send that message is wrong, too, and Independents do notice that, too.
The rot starts at the top. If you vote for Donald Trump and his racist policies, then U2 are racist. No way around that.

Republicans are white.

———

Elizabeth Warren is a college professor. That’s one of the top 10 people that Republicans hate.

Republicans are so violent because they’re afraid Democrats will become as violent as they are.
Huh?

Republicans are white.

———

The rot starts at the top. If you vote for Donald Trump and his racist policies, then U2 are racist. No way around that.
I don't consider Donald Trump a good example of a Republican/conservative. I'm not sure why Democrats feel the need to conflate racism and immigration efforts; it isn't actually endearing to Independents who can actually see hyperinflated rhetoric and mud slinging for what it is.

You don't need to post for me all the ways you "prove" Trump is racist. I've seen it all a hundred times. Trump is a very wealthy snob who wrinkles his nose at poor people. The fact that a lot of them are not white is a whole 'nother issue. If the country needs educated, skilled workers to fill the jobs in our growing economy, there are two options: Do a better job of educating our own kids or allow workers from another country to join us. If the country doesn't need any more apple pickers or folks who will require social programs, then limit them. That doesn't make him racist, necessarily.

Republicans are white.

———

I don't consider Donald Trump a good example of a Republican/conservative. I'm not sure why Democrats feel the need to conflate racism and immigration efforts; it isn't actually endearing to Independents who can actually see hyperinflated rhetoric and mud slinging for what it is.

You don't need to post for me all the ways you "prove" Trump is racist. I've seen it all a hundred times. Trump is a very wealthy snob who wrinkles his nose at poor people. The fact that a lot of them are not white is a whole 'nother issue. If the country needs educated, skilled workers to fill the jobs in our growing economy, there are two options: Do a better job of educating our own kids or allow workers from another country to join us. If the country doesn't need any more apple pickers or folks who will require social programs, then limit them. That doesn't make him racist, necessarily.
You said:

I don't consider Donald Trump a good example of a Republican/conservative.

Donald Trump has like a 90s% approval rating within the Republican Party. He’s the perfect Republican. Donald Trump is the Republican that the rest of the Republicans want their kids to be like. Donald Trump is a role model for the GOP young.

and I fear conservatives if trump loses....

I have little doubt that most of them would start that civil war they have been dreaming of....

got your guns ready?

put any names on any bullets?

what is your preferred method of slaughtering liberals?

shooting them?
or lynching them?

what would you consider more fun?

Republicans are white.

———

Collins, Hailey, Thomas, Bush, Martinez, Rubio, Cruz and many more minorities along with females will disagree with you on your comments but please keep the entertainment rolling...

and I fear conservatives if trump loses....

I have little doubt that most of them would start that civil war they have been dreaming of....

got your guns ready?

put any names on any bullets?

what is your preferred method of slaughtering liberals?

shooting them?
or lynching them?

what would you consider more fun?

I had in mind, a slower form of death.

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab

Dehydration

Republicans are white.

———

THe fastest growing segment of the electorate are older folks. You Dims are screwed. :D
Actually, if you did a little research, uh, excuse me, SOME research, you would find that the fastest growing segment of the electorate are actually the unaffiliated or as we like to call them independents.

And I suspect a huge portion of them are former Republicans who just couldn’t stand the party any longer.

I thought the woman they interviewed after the Amash Townhall when he talked about all of trumps crimes was quite revealing. She said she thought the Mueller report completely exonerated Donald Trump. That’s what they said on Fox news.

Republicans are white.

———

Of course it's hard for Republicans to get young people to hate anyone, because Republicans hate no one. Sheesh, are you even paying attention?

Forum List

Back