Roundup main ingredient Glyphosate

Not that I trust anyone in DC but it may be a start. Zika causing microcephaly is a bs claim to as it is already tied to larvacides & pesticides. Zika merely causes flu like symptoms. Pyriproxyfen has been used to create malformations in mosquito larvae. It is used as a pesticide for flea and roach control also, it disrupts growth and it causes birth defects. It is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical who fervently claims that there is no proof that it is their product that causes microcephaly.

Fuck off loser, you can't even make your own argument, just copy/paste nonsense. Get a life, stop spamming us with your anti science bullshit, and stop using all the technology gained from science
Tsk, tsk, I can copy and paste from my own site and don't even have to put in the links. Cool stuff, eh?

you're cutting and pasting nuttiness... which means your site is nuttiness

Fuck off loser, you can't even make your own argument, just copy/paste nonsense. Get a life, stop spamming us with your anti science bullshit, and stop using all the technology gained from science
Tsk, tsk, I can copy and paste from my own site and don't even have to put in the links. Cool stuff, eh?

you're cutting and pasting nuttiness... which means your site is nuttiness
Your not very bright but we already knew that.

Liberals banned DDT and millions died of malaria. But not of DDT poisoning so, obviously, liberals ARE the culture of death but want to choose how it comes about.

Leave Roundup alone - it kill grass and grass needs water that is ever so precious these days. Dead grass is GOOD grass. Why, so good, you liberals oughta try smoking some of it once it's brown and well dried! Fella I knew (he's gone now) loved it and found it cheap and easy to get. Legal, too, in all jurisdictions.

Liberals banned DDT and millions died of malaria. But not of DDT poisoning so, obviously, liberals ARE the culture of death but want to choose how it comes about.

Leave Roundup alone - it kill grass and grass needs water that is ever so precious these days. Dead grass is GOOD grass. Why, so good, you liberals oughta try smoking some of it once it's brown and well dried! Fella I knew (he's gone now) loved it and found it cheap and easy to get. Legal, too, in all jurisdictions.
I must be a liberal as I do not care for all the Nasi derived chemicals in my water, air or food. F' roundup and every other herbicide that has been put in mass into the environment. Its history and so is every business that is supported by it. You just haven't been updated yet.

Glyphosate is the only thing that kills the Japanese Knot Weed in my yard and is recommended by the state. It works so that's good enough for me.

Glyphosate is the only thing that kills the Japanese Knot Weed in my yard and is recommended by the state. It works so that's good enough for me.
Does that mean that you approve of it in your food and water too?

Forum List

Back