This Can't Be True. Tell Me It's A Lie.

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

HossesAss sees it as america's job to rule the planet and tell everyone else what to do. Just dont' tax him to fund it and don't allow the govt to get big enough to actually do it. That's what bombs are for.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

The UN...you didn't really just suggest that the UN do something about human rights offenses?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yo, the only thing Israel can do, is wipe out the whole Population of Palestinians, then ask the U.N. if they want a piece of the action next!!!

"GTP"
ultrambobdcap6_original.jpg

Israel should just clean house

The UN...you didn't really just suggest that the UN do something about human rights offenses?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
as if you care .....

It's normal for adults to teach kids and sometimes they teach hate. But when kids behave badly those same adults almost never take responsibility

And so humanity sinks a little lower with each passing generation.

Yo, the only thing Israel can do, is wipe out the whole Population of Palestinians, then ask the U.N. if they want a piece of the action next!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 79152

Forum List

Back