This Bud was for you.

The truly sad part is you are so ignorant of history you actually think this is the biggest marketing blunder in corporate history, because you party masters told you so

Did your Lolbertarian masters tell you to write that? How do they communicate with you? Do they send you messages through the short wave radio, and you have to decrypt them with a special anti-duoply decoder ring?

Or was it just a hand-delivered message written in invisible ink, that you had to heat in the microwave to read?

:laughing0301:

If you told them it was going to cost them $5 billion and create a brand damaging backlash, I'm pretty sure this ad campaign never would have been approved.
a5zcdnybc4xa1.jpg

a company with a market cap of $114 billion, a fluctuation like that is relatively small. There can be multiple reasons for that, such as its just normal stock market fluctuations. Their stock price is still higher than it was in March.

a5zcdnybc4xa1.jpg

a company with a market cap of $114 billion, a fluctuation like that is relatively small. There can be multiple reasons for that, such as its just normal stock market fluctuations. Their stock price is still higher than it was in March.
Sure explain that to the ex-VP of Marketing that's on leave. Their stock price is up due to woke investment companies like Blackrock pumping money in. If they weren't, which I'm pretty sure it won't be forever, Bud Light would be in serious trouble.

Oh gfy. Anheuser made most likely the biggest marketing blunder in corporate history and you think you're all smug and bin partisan

You're not so stop.
/——/ Are you old enough to remember New Coke? They survived because it was a different kind of blunder.

a5zcdnybc4xa1.jpg

a company with a market cap of $114 billion, a fluctuation like that is relatively small. There can be multiple reasons for that, such as it’s just normal stock market fluctuations. Their stock price is still higher than it was in March.
/——/ Aunt Jemima syrup, a box of rice, and a tub of butter.

Anheuser is likely looking for a new marketing team to try and salvage their blunder

Their best bet would to be honest and admit they fckd up
Yup. Several years ago Domino's Pizza chain came out with a campaign that admitted that their pizza sucked and they were advertising their new version and the campaign went over fairly well.

Last edited:
Not everyone like a dark hot beer that tastes like a vegetable garden or a bowl of Oatmeal w/o sugar.

Some like a nice ICE COLD LIGHTER LAGER BEER like RED-BUDWIESER. I don't know much about BLUE-BUD-LIGHT?
I can't stand warm PUB CRAFT BEERS, freely admit it.
Taste of most Whiskey is also hardly tolerable. Jack Daniels...the worst of all. So I guess I am out of the normal?

Forum List

Back