Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

so perry is picking off all the GOP people? hmmmmm didnt think your post out again huh?

Palin? hahahahhahahahahahahhaha thats a rather lame excuse.

Republicans are eating their own...

Obama is just sitting back laughing

Absolutely!!!!! All this GOP "fingering" is making it too easy for him. I'm sure he would enjoy at least a little challenge....

Whoever survives the GOP primaries will be so beaten up that Obama will just have to rerun GOP hit pieces

Cain is making a classic mistake of making the story worse than it is by trying to cover-up. He needs to get out in front of this story if he wants to have a shot at President or a VP slot.

Editorial: Herman Cain's shifting story raises doubts
All the same, the Republican presidential aspirant had better get the facts out soon, or he might end up as the latest politician to learn that coverups do more damage than the offense.

Since Politicodisclosed the complaints Sunday, Cain has tried just about everything else.

I don't know about Cain

It's not just this story but everything he is asked......his answers seem to be all over the place and when you try to pin him down he acts offended or persecuted

His performance on this issue is puzzling

Which makes him look guilty. He should fess up. Something like "Sorry, but in my younger days I would flirt with women. Nothing ever happened. I was always faithful to my wife, but when a man works with an attractive woman, sometimes he may remark about the lady's beauty. Many women seem to appreciate this, some are made uncomfortable by it. For this, I am sorry. I never meant any harm even though now I can see how some might see it as being inappropriate behavior. There were no comments or touching that I would not be afraid to say or do in front of my wife or my pastor, but I now recognize that if my behavior makes a person uncomfortable, no matter how innocent it may be, then it is my responsibility to cease that behavior. Thank you for listening and I am sorry my past actions made some people I deeply respect to feel uncomfortable".

Last edited:
the best part of this season is observing the internecine feud.

the most bizarre part is observing how they manage to put interconnected pieces of information into "brain" pockets.

compartmentalization is a freak show.

always remember, the others are responsible for my personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Cain is making a classic mistake of making the story worse than it is by trying to cover-up. He needs to get out in front of this story if he wants to have a shot at President or a VP slot.

Editorial: Herman Cain's shifting story raises doubts

I don't know about Cain

It's not just this story but everything he is asked......his answers seem to be all over the place and when you try to pin him down he acts offended or persecuted

His performance on this issue is puzzling

Which makes him look guilty. He should fess up. Something like "Sorry, but in my younger days I would flirt with women. Nothing ever happened. I was always faithful to my wife, but when a man works with an attractive woman, sometimes he may remark about the lady's beauty. Many women seem to appreciate this, some are made uncomfortable by it. For this, I am sorry. I never meant any harm even though now I can see how some might see it as being inappropriate behavior. There were no comments or touching that I would not be afraid to say or do in front of my wife or my pastor, but I now recognize that if my behavior makes a person uncomfortable, no matter how innocent it may be, then it is my responsibility to cease that behavior. Thank you for listening and I am sorry my past actions made some people I deeply respect to feel uncomfortable".

Exactly...everything Cain is saying now will come back to haunt him when more information on his conduct comes out

He needs to own the crisis and admit questionable behavior that may have been interpreted the wrong way

His explanations have been laughable

rahm_emanuel_at_obama_inauguration.jpg

Report: Rahm Emanuel Involved In Leaking Cain Harassment Claims To Politico…

By ZIP

(Washington Times) — Herman Cain’s campaign is revealing suspicions about who is behind the story regarding the former unidentified employees who accused Mr. Cain of sexual harassment in the late 1990′s.

According to a source who is friends with the Cain campaign, not only is the Rick Perry campaign involved but also the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is likely involved with the sexual harassment accuser attacks. A friend of the Cain campaign believes a National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee out of the Chicago office leaked the story to the Perry campaign via information and influence from Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s office.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Report: Rahm Emanuel Involved In Leaking Cain Harassment Claims To Politico…

PICKET: Source - Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks - Washington Times

Lawrence O'Donnell offers to pay all legal/penalty costs if Cain accusers go public. I suspect others may make similar offers. Maybe some American patriots like Larry Flynt will offer some "serious" money to risk the vicious fury from righties.

Lawrence O'Donnell offers to pay all legal/penalty costs if Cain accusers go public. I suspect others may make similar offers. Maybe some American patriots like Larry Flynt will offer some "serious" money to risk the vicious fury from righties.

Larry Flynt outing Perverts??? This one of those Precious Moments. What Larry really needs is an STD named after him.

Don't tell me, another Unnamed one?

Man they be crawling out of the woodwork now
I know right...I didn't realize that Herb was such a PERV! I bet there's at least 2 more left.

Keep supporting this depraved pervert.

Big words for you Marc. Are you waiting for the proof to catch up with you, or are you just planning on staying with the lynch mob. You are not the first. ;)

Good One. You might need a translation. :):):)
AvatarSignitureMalcolm-XIfYoureNotCareful.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't this indicate the candidate's character? Allegations mount up and the next thing you know, Kenneth Starr will come out of retirement!

Oh. It's Herman Cain. So, these allegations cannot be true and this sort of story is just a smear campaign. Too bad this sexual harassment coin only has one side.

If it is news worthy then supply the sources and the names and statements of the so-called victims, if not, it is a smear campaign and the people doing it should be held responsible with a law suit- it is slanderous and considered Liable and Cain should be able to sue for damages if this is the case.

Forum List

Back