Think I've found my Crossbow.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
It's the Ten Point Havoc RS 440.
At $2200 bucks or there abouts it fits my price range perfectly.
As the name suggests it shoots at 440 fps.
It has the silent cocking and decocking system which is one of my criteria.

TP_HavocRS440_Alpine_Profile-scaled__89683.1615419165.jpg

I looked at em but I'm always scepticle about new stuff like that.
I understand the compound bow design whether it's a crossbow or your standard compound bow.
Hell,it may be badass but I'm not the type to volunteer to be a guinea pig.
I have no idea how long it's been out. Saw it last week when I was looking at cheap crossbows and trying to keep my jaw from repeatedly hitting the floor with the "cheap" prices...... No it's not cheap but it came up with the crossbow search.

What grains is that 440 fps arr bolt, brah?
Mine is 625 grains. With this thing they don't sell anymore.
Solid razor spinning tip. Thunderheads, maybe? Now using Carbon! Used to use big ass Aluminum arrows.
8 solid razor blades, 135 gr. Going about 195 fps. Not a crossbow. I got a crossbow, like 370 fps or so. Meh.
Damn sure ain't putting my good heads on that. :nono:
Maybe some Wally World broadheads. Not my good ones from back in the day, no sir!

Last edited:
What grains is that 440 fps arr bolt, brah?
Mine is 625 grains. With this thing they don't sell anymore.
Solid razor spinning tip. Thunderheads, maybe? Now using Carbon! Used to use big ass Aluminum arrows.
8 solid razor blades, 135 gr. Going about 195 fps. Not a crossbow. I got a crossbow, like 370 fps or so. Meh.
Damn sure ain't putting my good heads on that. :nono:
Maybe some Wally World broadheads. Not my good ones from back in the day, no sir!

400 grain.

I only have a Cam-X and an old Baronet right now. I'll be looking for a new Crossbow before next fall though.
I'll guess you mean Barnett. :auiqs.jpg:
I'll be looking for a new crossbow never; And looking to find the old one a home that appreciates it.
I pulled my bow today, yes I did. Not the crossbow, fuck that. My bow.
Gonna go pull it right now, dammit.

If HWGA wants to do crossbows, that's cool. I kinda hate mine. Can't help it. And it's not that it's a bad crossbow; It's just that I've learned crossbows are not for me. My friend's dad had me shoot his and it was dead on so I'm like"ok, this is cool", but in the end, I am just not a crossbow man. In between I got one, but..bleh.
I sell it dialed in with all the bolts with all the target tips for like $175 and be glad it's gone and I got something back out of it.
Literally a 90-lb pull, and I usually do it by hand because I'm a dipshit. One time it slipped off my foot and cracked me right in the jaw. Yeah, not a fan. I even got a stabilizer and limb savers for the thing. Was working towards string silencers.
Would highly recommend putting limb savers on it. Stabilizer would increase accuracy, too. When we gonna do that yard sale? That thing has to go. I will talk it up! Has a bow scope on it already dialed in. All the err..bolts and everything!
No broadheads, those are for teh real bow. Does it shoot faster than a real bow? Yeah. Do I give a fuck? No sir!

Last edited:
Think I'm going to upgrade to the TenPoint Flatline 460.
It faster and has more power and it's only around $400 more than the Havoc.
It looks almost identical to the Havoc but with upgraded parts.
It'll shoot up to 505 fps!!! So in essence it'll go almost the length of two football fields in one second!!!

TP_Flatline460_VeilAlpine_MarksmanElite_Left-scaled.jpg

Forum List

Back