think about this

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Democrats advocating for single payer healthcare are trying to put Donald trump in control our health

Last edited:
So Democrats want a liberal with shaky principles in control of their healthcare. I don't see any inconsistency. :dunno:

So Democrats want a liberal with shaky principles in control of their healthcare. I don't see any inconsistency. :dunno:

Yeah but a man they hate

They never REALLY hated him. Up until he was running he had nothing but good things to say about many of them. Hillary, Obama, Pelosi etc. They are professional politicians. They know the game just as well as Trump does.

Yeah but a man they hate

They never REALLY hated him. Up until he was running he had nothing but good things to say about many of them. Hillary, Obama, Pelosi etc. They are professional politicians. They know the game just as well as Trump does.

Leadership maybe. Rank and file democrats hate him with a passion

Yeah but a man they hate

Your rank and file Democratic voters hate him for the same reason rank and file Republicans love him. He put a certain letter after his name. It says more about the voters than it does about Trump.

Yeah but a man they hate

Becoming more apparent that he is hated by many as they are realizing the con man he has always been.

I've never hated the man even though I didn't think he was fit for the office.

Hating people because we differ in politics seems pointless

You are correct, but you brought up hate in your post I responded to. I do not know him personally so you are right I do not hate him. Not what he stands for and the person he has presented himself to be for the last 45-50 years, it is not a good thing. And guess what none of that has changed since he took office.

If single payer health care became the law of the land, it would be used as just one more scaremongering tactic in political ads.

"Not only would Candidate Spazz throw your grandmother off a cliff, he will close every hospital in your state!"

Yeah but a man they hate

Your rank and file Democratic voters hate him for the same reason rank and file Republicans love him. He put a certain letter after his name. It says more about the voters than it does about Trump.

Too true

Democrats advocating for single payer healthcare are trying to put Donald trump in control our health

Man. You freaks will stretch. Remember that toy we had when we were kids? You could stretch the strong man for a few feet.

I assume the red herring is an admission that you can't find anything wrong with what I said

Man. You freaks will stretch. Remember that toy we had when we were kids? You could stretch the strong man for a few feet.

I assume the red herring is an admission that you can't find anything wrong with what I said

No fool. Normal people don't look at a president and see a king. That idiot can't get out of his own way. I'm not worried about what he will do with health care. He knows nothing about anything. He doesn't know how to sabotage a single payer system and he doesn't even know if he would want to.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back