Thiel: Trump unleashing " New Republican Party".

What Trump represents isn’t going away, Thiel said

Tech entrepreneur Peter Thiel, who’s one of the lone Donald Trump supporters in Silicon Valley, expanded his support for the GOP candidate.

“No matter what happens in this election, what Trump represents isn’t crazy and it’s not going away,” he said at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Monday. “He points toward a new Republican Party beyond the dogmas of Reaganism.”

“He points even beyond the remaking of one party to a new American politics that overcomes denial, rejects bubble thinking and reckons with reality.”

Thiel: Trump Unleashing ‘New Republican Party’
-----------------------------------------------------------------
All the information being dumped it is no wonder the smart ones are at least dumping her as the MSM tries to make it look like she is pulling ahead in polls, and will win the election , that is such bs you could smell it on the other side of the world.
Trump is not perfect but at least he will not sell our Country, Land, and Rights, Freedom etc down the river.
He also won't turn us over to the UN.

Great speech by Thiel....I can see him playing a big role in The Trump Administration.

That is what you are going to see Trump doing....using intelligent people instead of party hacks like obama did....in all of the years obama has been President...he never made one single good appointment for anything. Quite to the contrary actually.

Impossible. Trump's personality will not allow him to use other people's ideas or take advice.

Dear Old Rocks
1. Doesn't that depend equally on the other person.
I had plenty of people tell me they absolutely cannot work with Democrats or liberals,
Yet when they see I am able to align with them on Constitutional principles we
enforce in common, hey, that's one Democrat and one Progressive they can work with.

2. I would be happy to help
A. Trump work with Cruz and Tea Party
B. Both of them work with Greens and Libertarians
C. All the above work with Democratic and Republican parties

I know people in these camps who are happy to focus
on one reform issue at a time, and collect together diverse party members
willing to carve out a solution to each one.

Why not ask Trump's followers and advisors to do the same?
And start organizing solutions around each problem.

When people care enough about the same issues,
they will work together. I've seen all kinds of people
from opposite camps cross over because of an issue they championed.

it may only be on one issue, but that's enough.
If we all did that, we'd cover all bases.
With all the diverse leadership and parties we have
that specialize on all areas of govt, of economic or social problems,
education and health care, security police and military.

If we give tax breaks to citizens for investing in the most cost effective
solutions, everyone can participate and vote for policies with our own tax dollars and income.
Or our own donations if we want to invest in charities or schools to solve problems and provide services.

This can be organized by party.
We have way too many talented, experienced leaders
to take full advantage of what each has to offer, and let them lead.
Create jobs for each one and a network that wants to invest resources there.

And we can reform govt one area at a time.
It will take all of us focusing on what each of us knows and does best.

Trump and Clinton both know smart answers when they see them.
They will go for the most effective solutions that are best for America.

Impossible. Trump's personality will not allow him to use other people's ideas or take advice.
I have heard he can be bull headed, but that's not always a bad thing.

Trump is a genius.

Dear Sundance508
I wouldn't say that. If he were a genius he would have been wiser
about how he handled Cruz and the Tea Party and Constitutional Christian base around Cruz.

That was overdone for politics, far more than what was needed or was appropriate/ethical,
and caused worse damage than can be repaired in time.

He is a smart business man, and he is stubborn and persistent.
The only good thing about him being hard driven
is if he sees he misstepped or misspoke, he will EVENTUALLY back track
and find the firmer position he can enforce without waivering.

He is media wise in how to play the games.
He will need support of other people to step in and smooth over
where he burned bridges, but he is well capable of
taking responsibility, facing that, and owning it.

He will not stop until he succeeds at whatever the solution is going to be.
So he will stop at nothing to get to that solution so he can get behind it
and build on it. He is a good example of what all other business
and community leaders can do, and together we can rebuild the economy and reform govt.

Lets see he knows more than the generals and thought his employees had the ACA , its really debatable what he knows, most likely not much.
If Trump is elected, 99% of his work will be done by others and he'll just be another Bush, taking credit for being clueless while his lap dogs do all the work, ie Pence and Amorosa...LOLOLO

tigerred59
to get America back on track
* Democrats will have to take on the prison and health care systems
and create a sustainable system of benefits and education that pays for itself with the money saved
from reversing waste of billions on resources paying to profit off crime and disease instead of preventing them
* Republicans the accountability and/or restitution owed to taxpayers
for unauthorized spending waste or abuses on war contracts,
to manage military, police, border security, and VA reform and benefits.
* Greens -- the environmental and corporate responsibilities for debts and damages owed to taxpayers
and how to collect back credits or restitution to invest in corrections and restoration and sustainable jobs/education
in this field of clean energy and natural resources conservation
* Libertarians and Constitutionalists - restoring the legal justice and grievance system
so that all abuses of govt and collective authority can be checked directly by citizens for deterrence and correction
(and also collecting restitution to invest in said corrections and reforms instead of charging taxpayers for wrongs by others)

Trump can't do this alone, you're right.
Cruz and Clinton, Sanders and Johnson and Stein.
All the leaders with bits and pieces of the puzzle, all need to put it together
and lead the country as a team of top experts experienced in respective fields.

Not a single one of these people or parties
can do this without full orchestrated support of the others, hand in hand.

We need to grow up as a nation. and now is the time.
No more whining to Mommy and Daddy that someone else did bad.
We all need to do what is right and what is best for America, and help each other to do the same!

What Trump represents isn’t going away, Thiel said

Tech entrepreneur Peter Thiel, who’s one of the lone Donald Trump supporters in Silicon Valley, expanded his support for the GOP candidate.

“No matter what happens in this election, what Trump represents isn’t crazy and it’s not going away,” he said at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Monday. “He points toward a new Republican Party beyond the dogmas of Reaganism.”

“He points even beyond the remaking of one party to a new American politics that overcomes denial, rejects bubble thinking and reckons with reality.”

Thiel: Trump Unleashing ‘New Republican Party’
-----------------------------------------------------------------
All the information being dumped it is no wonder the smart ones are at least dumping her as the MSM tries to make it look like she is pulling ahead in polls, and will win the election , that is such bs you could smell it on the other side of the world.
Trump is not perfect but at least he will not sell our Country, Land, and Rights, Freedom etc down the river.
He also won't turn us over to the UN.

Great speech by Thiel....I can see him playing a big role in The Trump Administration.

That is what you are going to see Trump doing....using intelligent people instead of party hacks like obama did....in all of the years obama has been President...he never made one single good appointment for anything. Quite to the contrary actually.

Yes we will be run by plutocrats, and there are quite a few in Congress right now. To be run by billionaires, well lets just say, the middle income will surely become more like slaves.

Another billionaire who does not want to pay taxes. Birds of a feather flock together.

Does anyone want to pay taxes?

Yes, people gladly pay taxes when they know it is going toward what they agree to fund
* vets and military security
* public schools or hospital programs
* libraries, internet or preserving other archives, landmarks or national treasures

People protest when tax money goes into things they think are wasteful, abusive,
unauthorized or against their beliefs.

We can't regulate each and every choice.
But the next best thing may be to organize by PARTY.

The same way States delegate jurisdiction to each region per State, and that covers all America.
Why not ask each Party to convene in a Constitutional conference,
and go over all the areas and delegate out which parties will cover which programs.

If people believe in funding health care before war, then invest in Democratic programs that focus that way.
Republicans who agree to pay taxes to take care of VETS but not freeloaders in prison or welfare,
they take on Vet and VA reform and make that their priority to work out with the military budget they believe in.

We donate to different nonprofits that cover different areas.

Why not agree which parties handle which areas, and what stays under federal govt
where all citizens agree to fund those areas as common public policy.

If parties don't agree on health care, they can each elect their own policies and terms
for their own members. Just like churches do, and people choose the church programs that fit them
best or they go create their own.

Then parties have to democratically represent their membership paying taxes into these programs.
So any corruption or waste affects that party.

That means closer check and accountability, more local and direct,
but still using a representative system to handle larger populations under a central umbrella.

Taxes are the price of civilization. Those that think that it is smart to get out of paying them are parasites on civilization.

Dear Old Rocks
Either Taxes or Tithes.
Whatever isn't covered by one should be covered by the other.
Together church and state, public and private, nonprofit or business,
schools or corporations, should cover all the activities goods and services.

They just have different terms of funding and managing resources.
Some are mandatory and some are voluntary. We just have to be
wise in using the best avenue for each, and not try to manage
social programs under systems not designed to handle those level of choices and demands.

Taxes are the price of civilization. Those that think that it is smart to get out of paying them are parasites on civilization.
But on that same not the wealthy are exempt from taxes, and the the Gov. gets away with paying no taxes.
If there were a flat tax on lets say just the states using the purchasing method everybody would pay taxes and it would all be fair, equal and balanced. It wouldn't matter who came from where if you buy something your taxed. No Federal Tax screw those bastards.

upload_2016-10-31_20-12-8.png

You mean like when he consulted with Canadian skating rink builders on how to rebuild that skating rink, you freaking moron?

Trump is a genius.

Dear Sundance508
I wouldn't say that. If he were a genius he would have been wiser
about how he handled Cruz and the Tea Party and Constitutional Christian base around Cruz.

That was overdone for politics, far more than what was needed or was appropriate/ethical,
and caused worse damage than can be repaired in time.

He is a smart business man, and he is stubborn and persistent.
The only good thing about him being hard driven
is if he sees he misstepped or misspoke, he will EVENTUALLY back track
and find the firmer position he can enforce without waivering.

He is media wise in how to play the games.
He will need support of other people to step in and smooth over
where he burned bridges, but he is well capable of
taking responsibility, facing that, and owning it.

He will not stop until he succeeds at whatever the solution is going to be.
So he will stop at nothing to get to that solution so he can get behind it
and build on it. He is a good example of what all other business
and community leaders can do, and together we can rebuild the economy and reform govt.
The tea party has been relegated to the dustbin of history...was never anything more than a special interest group ...basically very stupid people...calling for smaller government...insane...that might have been possible about a hundred years ago. If you really want to see how moronic they re go to: 'conservative forum and tea party discussion.'

I liked Ted Cruz at one time but when he put himself ahead of th best interests of the nation ...i dropped him like a hot potatoe.

Trump's base is the working class...that is all he needs(largest voting bloc in the nation)to do what needs to be done...though I have no doubt Trump will be willing to work with others...he is very good at negotiating and persuading others to do the right thing.

Lets see he knows more than the generals and thought his employees had the ACA , its really debatable what he knows, most likely not much.
If Trump is elected, 99% of his work will be done by others and he'll just be another Bush, taking credit for being clueless while his lap dogs do all the work, ie Pence and Amorosa...LOLOLO

tigerred59
to get America back on track
* Democrats will have to take on the prison and health care systems
and create a sustainable system of benefits and education that pays for itself with the money saved
from reversing waste of billions on resources paying to profit off crime and disease instead of preventing them
* Republicans the accountability and/or restitution owed to taxpayers
for unauthorized spending waste or abuses on war contracts,
to manage military, police, border security, and VA reform and benefits.
* Greens -- the environmental and corporate responsibilities for debts and damages owed to taxpayers
and how to collect back credits or restitution to invest in corrections and restoration and sustainable jobs/education
in this field of clean energy and natural resources conservation
* Libertarians and Constitutionalists - restoring the legal justice and grievance system
so that all abuses of govt and collective authority can be checked directly by citizens for deterrence and correction
(and also collecting restitution to invest in said corrections and reforms instead of charging taxpayers for wrongs by others)

Trump can't do this alone, you're right.
Cruz and Clinton, Sanders and Johnson and Stein.
All the leaders with bits and pieces of the puzzle, all need to put it together
and lead the country as a team of top experts experienced in respective fields.

Not a single one of these people or parties
can do this without full orchestrated support of the others, hand in hand.

We need to grow up as a nation. and now is the time.
No more whining to Mommy and Daddy that someone else did bad.
We all need to do what is right and what is best for America, and help each other to do the same!

anyone who thinks this nation can come together is engaging in a pipe dream...we have never been united(except perhaps for a very brief period during WWII)and we never will be....the only hope we have is too radical for me to post here..hopefully Trump will understand that and do what needs to be done.

People are waking up and when I say people I am referring to those who have the power to change things.

Despite all the possibilities...I am not optimistic...something keeps telling me that America's fate has been decided already and it is not a pretty one...again something this board is incapable of dealing with...thus I will not waste time explaining it.

Now some idjit no doubt will open his piehole and ax me whut the hell am I here for...quite simple: the only reason these boards have any value...to see how stooopid the masses are and to focus my thoughts....one can sharpen his mind and thoughts by sorting through all this drivel and recognizing the rare insights posted here that are of some value.

Last edited:

Great. It'll give him plenty of time to watch ESPN like Barry.

Forum List

Back