They're Coming to America.

Desperate families fleeing for their lives do not have the power to "demand that Americans provide them with free housing and food."

The moral values that underscore the laws of America are delineated in the Christian corporal works of mercy: Feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, etc.
A lot of people post here pretending to be Christians then advocate shooting and killing unarmed women and children. Hypocrites.

At this stage, educational and economic development in the blighted nations that families are fleeing is the only incentive that will dispose them to remain there. It's not easy to achieve, but that is the only real solution. Equipping refugees with the means of taking back the nations from they flee is an essential part of that repatriation.
They’re not “refugees.” They’re just poor people (with cell phones) coming in with bogus asylum claims, and then demanding American taxpayers house and feed them. They can go through regular immigration like my grandparents did, and I guarantee you my grandparents were poorer.

A lot of people post here pretending to be Christians then advocate shooting and killing unarmed women and children. Hypocrites.
It is a weird cult of CINOs that appears to have taken a vow of constipation.

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 8.40.04 AM.png

Desperate families fleeing for their lives do not have the power to "demand that Americans provide them with free housing and food."
Except they’re doing that! That entitled illegal (not a desperate family - a single man among dozens of other single men) refusing to budge from in front of the Watson Hotel, disturbing the neighborhood, and screaming on the megaphone that New Yorkers are rich and have plenty of money to give them proper housing and food.
The moral values that underscore the laws of America are delineated in the Christian corporal works of mercy: Feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, etc.
Yes, we will do that - when they stop breaking our laws. They need to wait in Mexico, as Trump has arranged, until their hearings. Then the 10% with valid asylum claims will be admitted, and the rest can go back to their countries and apply through ordinary channels.

Let's see if I've got this right -- ushering in millions of unskilled immigrants who are then given millions of dollars in taxpayer money while mostly working under the table when they do work is somehow going to help social security?

Goodness, gracious when the true believers are told a story, it sure does become gospel to them.

Refugees or asylum seekers? Which? Do you even know the difference?
Of course. Do you?

They are not refugees. They are foreigners coming in with bogus asylum claims.

Do you think this country should burden our middle class, already suffering under Biden’s high inflation and struggling to afford groceries, should have to house and feed the world’s poor?

They’re not “refugees.” They’re just poor people (with cell phones) coming in with bogus asylum claims, and then demanding American taxpayers house and feed them. They can go through regular immigration like my grandparents did, and I guarantee you my grandparents were poorer.
Just as desperate people seeking to keep their children alive are in no position to "make demands," they do not have the luxury of humoring bureaucrats.

That reality must be acknowledged by Congress stepping up and formulating a coherent, comprehensive immigration policy.

Otherwise, Social Security is doomed, among other detriments to the nation.

Just as desperate people seeking to keep their children alive are in no position to "make demands," they do not have the luxury of humoring bureaucrats.

That reality must be acknowledged by Congress stepping up and formulating a coherent, comprehensive immigration policy.

Otherwise, Social Security is doomed, among other detriments to the nation.
1) They don’t look desperate to keep their children alive. Many look overweight, and they arrive with smart phones in their hands and expensive Nikes on their feet. They are desperate to have Americans provide them all sorts of freebies, and they feel ENTITLED to it.

2) Your idea of a new immigration policy is to reward all this scofflaws and entitled foreigners with citizenship. My idea is to enforce the laws we ALREADY have.

3) They aren’t going to help Social Security. I see 100 of them every morning in a parking lot, waiting to be picked up for a day’s labor. They aren’t paying into the system. And even if they were, they are so unskilled that any minor contribution would be far outweighed to what they cost us.

If the federal government would do its job and control the borders, all this would not be much of an issue.

1) They don’t look desperate to keep their children alive. Many look overweight, and they arrive with smart phones in their hands and expensive Nikes on their feet. They are desperate to have Americans provide them all sorts of freebies, and they feel ENTITLED to it.
You are such a sucker. You are jumping through exactly the hoops the far left wants you to, ignorant dope.

Forum List

Back