They’re bugging out

I have no respect for anyone that leaves the USA because of politics or their taxes are too high. Screw You. Take off and don’t come back.
Apparently, you’re blind to what’s occurring. It’s not about taxes or politics for many. We see the nation declining and a tyranny coming. We live in a failed state.

The Tyranny is already here. Been hear for 40 years, at least.
Exactly yet these idiot partisans haven’t figured that out yet.

I have no respect for anyone that leaves the USA because of politics or their taxes are too high. Screw You. Take off and don’t come back.
Apparently, you’re blind to what’s occurring. It’s not about taxes or politics for many. We see the nation declining and a tyranny coming. We live in a failed state.

Yes, but it has been getting much worse in the the last couple decades.

Although I love my country (as it is supposed to be, not what it's becoming) I understand why people are leaving, and I don't blame them, if it's for legitimate reasons.

And things are only going to get worse. The world is moving into an entirely new system.

Btw, look at what is going on in Australia (everyone should watch the first couple minutes of this video)

Last edited:
Americans leaving in record numbers means something. We aren’t the nation we thought we were.

Unless the people unite and remove the rapacious oligarchy that controls everything, the nations goes the way of all previous great empires.

Note to partisans: this thread is not about Don or Joe. They are merely symptoms.

Americans Continue Giving Up Citizenship at Record Levels Reports Bambridge Accountants New York
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Bambridge Accountants New York

• NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Americans are continuing to renounce their citizenship at the highest levels on record, according to research by the Enrolled Agents and accountants Bambridge Accountants New York.

Record levels of US citizens renouncing

Record levels of US citizens renouncing

• 5,816 Americans gave up their citizenship in the first six months of 2020
  • Showing a 1,210% increase on the

Americans Continue Giving Up Citizenship at Record Levels Reports Bambridge Accountants New York
Don't really care about pissed off liberals finally making good on their promise to leave.

Get the fuck out, all of ya.
Oh brother that’s dumb. If you think it’s only liberal leaving, you aren’t informed.
I don't care. If you want to leave get the fuck out.

Pretty stupid premise considering those who know TRUE HARDSHIP AND LACK OF FREEDOM are desperate to come here.

Americans can be pretty fucking self centered and shallow.

Yep, they care how you feel...dumbass.
For a guy who calls himself "thinker" you sure are a dolt. I realize your sympathize with those that leave the country, but I really don't give a damn what losers like you or them think about my opinion. I am proud to be an American and would never consider leaving. Sorry to see you are not.

Sure johnnie, one day you can be on that same short bus with Cuomo, begging for people to come back, wanting to buy drinks and cook dinner. Problem is you fricken loons can't see beyond the ends of your noses.

Last edited:

Exactly yet these idiot partisans haven’t figured that out yet.

Actually most have, but unfortunately what we have now is the only game in town with no strong 3rd or 4th party.

Forum List

Back