They’re All Like This!!!

3. “…The New Yorker dispatched Isaac Chotiner to interview the Head of the Board Gabriela Lopez. The conversation, “edited for length and clarity,” went viral as soon as it posted. In that edited version Lopez came across as so incoherent, and dumb, one can only imagine what an unedited version looks like.
Who determined that Lopez came across as incoherent and dumb?

The National Review said Chotiner, an interviewer who makes his living by transcribing phone calls “edited for length and clarity,” is in many ways the perfect distillation of the “resistance” media caricature: high-brow sanctimony and snark.

No one questions this. Democrats didn't appoint Mueller. No one can question that either.

Izzatrite?

Rod Rosenstein, a tool of the deep state and buddy of Comey, appointed Mobbed Up Mueller.

{ Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller in May 2017, said he believed there had been a sufficient basis for the investigation and for the naming of a special counsel. But when Graham asked if he would agree with the general statement that by August 2017, there was “no there there” when it came to a criminal conspiracy between Russia and Trump, Rosenstein said yes. }

All of whom were Republicans. I know, I know, buttwutabutda "Duh-a-Heap State?

3. “…The New Yorker dispatched Isaac Chotiner to interview the Head of the Board Gabriela Lopez. The conversation, “edited for length and clarity,” went viral as soon as it posted. In that edited version Lopez came across as so incoherent, and dumb, one can only imagine what an unedited version looks like.

The National Review said Chotiner, an interviewer who makes his living by transcribing phone calls “edited for length and clarity,” is in many ways the perfect distillation of the “resistance” media caricature: high-brow sanctimony and snark.

I posted a thread about how dumb Democrat supporters are......you dropping by is gilding the lily.

Obama and Biden were behind the surveillance of the incoming Trump administration.

Uh-huh. Any day now that Durham guy is going to put the whole Obama/Clinton Cabal behind bars too!

I never said the guilty would be punished, and inadvertently you proved, again, what I have said about what low-life trash you Democrat supporters are.......

As long as you don't get your just deserts, whatever they do is fine with you.

I bet you voted twice for the rapist Clinton.

I posted a thread about how dumb Democrat supporters are......you dropping by is gilding the lily.
You got me I was stupid enough to ask you a question but at least I was smart enough to know you'd never answer it. l did think you go with a deflection or whataboutism, I didn't guess you opt for the (private) grade-school insult.

First you said they stormed the Capitol building while the Senate was in session, presumably to compare these women to Trumpybears Jan 6th Mob,

That's just what propagandist do.

Yes, they indeed did;

No one questions this. Democrats didn't appoint Mueller. No one can question that either.

Izzatrite?

Rod Rosenstein, a tool of the deep state and buddy of Comey, appointed Mobbed Up Mueller.

{ Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller in May 2017, said he believed there had been a sufficient basis for the investigation and for the naming of a special counsel. But when Graham asked if he would agree with the general statement that by August 2017, there was “no there there” when it came to a criminal conspiracy between Russia and Trump, Rosenstein said yes. }

All of whom were Republicans. I know, I know, buttwutabutda "Duh-a-Heap State?

No evidence Rod Rosenstein was a "Republican." Was it his unabashed support of Barack Obama that made you claim he was one?

So the Democrat are the American Nazi Fascist, not Trumpybear's Mob, who tried to overthrow the Constitution because they "Feel" like their Candidate should be declared the Victor?

Riiiiiiiight!
you forget about all the riots across the nation funded by democrats

You forget racial riots and clashes over police treatment is not new. Supporting and encouraging a violent opposition to the transfer of power is completely new in the USA. It has nothing to do with the Police/Race riots of the summer.

You got me I was stupid enough to ask you a question but at least I was smart enough to know you'd never answer it. l did think you go with a deflection or whataboutism, I didn't guess you opt for the (private) grade-school insult.

"..... insult. "

Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.

7. These woke-folks, these Biden voters, are as dumb as asphalt.

“They seemed to be deeply uninterested in the subject matter. In the case of Roosevelt High, the Board wasn’t sure whether it was celebrating Theodore, or Franklin Delano. The namesake could have been Eleanor for all we know; in the name of fighting “white-supremacy culture,” San Francisco apparatchiks would cancel it all the same.

Social justice warriors at San Francisco Unified already know that America is racist, and they are so certain of it that, from their point of view, looking at historic figures in the context of their time is pointless, and no amount of new information would persuade them to change their mind. So why bother with research or consulting experts? This type of person used to be called a “bigot,” and putting them in a position of power was considered unwise.

That said, I almost felt sorry for Lopez, who became a target of ridicule second only to the Gorilla Glue lady.”

The saying is ‘“In The Land of The Blind, The One Eyed Man is King.”

So….the morons chose the correct leader: Quid Pro Joe.

Joe plans to put "720 million women back in the workforce."

Anyone know the population of the nation??????

Forum List

Back