They'll be no reinstatement. It's time to move on- -

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I'm sorry Republicans, despite what the "My Pillow" guy tells you, it's not going to happen. After 60+ unsuccessful lawsuits (several in front of Trump's hand-picked judges) there is no evidence of the massive voter fraud your ex-President advocates. They'll be no reinstatement of Donald Trump. It's time for you folks to face reality and look to the future. The GOP may very well win back a majority in the House, but "The Donald" with his mountain of legal woe's is finished. Time to move on- -

I'm sorry Republicans, despite what the "My Pillow" guy tells you, it's not going to happen. After 60+ unsuccessful lawsuits (several in front of Trump's hand-picked judges) there is no evidence of the massive voter fraud your ex-President advocates. They'll be no reinstatement of Donald Trump. It's time for you folks to face reality and look to the future. The GOP may very well win back a majority in the House, but "The Donald" with his mountain of legal woe's is finished. Time to move on- -
Thanks for that, Mika.

If Sleepy Joe got all those millions and millions of "legitimate" votes, why are Democrats having a hissy fit about any requirement that voters identify themselves at the polls? Or that they SHOW UP at the polls, for that matter?
Why have they repeatedly blocked every effort for anyone to inspect the ballots?

Hey, they are not going to install Hillary. No "Russia collusion."

Time to move on, buddy.

:beer:

Great, we've moved on....on to 2022 and 2024.

Pretty much no one on the right believes he was going to be reinstated at this point.

Nice to see the left still obsessing over him, though...

1664376474874.png

They never get tired of whining. I wish I could see what history will have to say about these pathetic vermin in about 100 years.

Why do you post this to "Republicans", which means all Republicans?

The time to move on was right after Biden was installed as de facto president, as the real strategy should have been to create an apparatus that helps prevent a repeat.

We will find out in a few weeks if the will of the people is actually respected. If not, stick a fork in us, folks.

I wonder if the Durham Report will come out this century? Or will it be an October Surprise? Stay tuned kiddies and remember to eat your Fentanyl. the cereal chock full of goodies and surprises!

So why are you still obsessed with him? BTW, where did you learn English. "They'll be no reinstatement..."? SMH, When you learn to speak, maybe people will take you seriously.
Those who cannot communicate clearly and concisely are not those I'd trust to have deeper understanding of ANYTHING! If you don't understand language, how can you honestly say you are disseminating whatever message you wish to share EFFECTIVELY?

Forum List

Back