They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

The Boston Globe only reported what the United States Government gave them...which was John Kerry's service record in its entirety....

.... Were you off chasing young ones on the ski slopes when they covered that in civics class?

and like I said...if there were any real validity to your milnet "sources", you KNOW that the Bush adminstration and the RNC would be flooding the airwaves - or at least Faux News - with reports of Saddam's connections to Al Qaeda. Why do you think that they haven't done so?

1. Please provide links to said Globe publication.
2. When I was that age, yes, lots of scores with the young ladies. Thanks for the sweet memories!
3. Assumes that Bushco has influence at Fox. :cuckoo:

for example. given you crayola scribbled foreign policy statement above, could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?
One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders.

One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders.

so...you apparently had a tough time comprehending my phrase "before they make any overt steps towards killing you"

you really are pretty thick

so...you apparently had a tough time comprehending my phrase "before they make any overt steps towards killing you"

you really are pretty thick

I think he is joking.

There are many ways to determine it. But the libs want to take away many, if not all our tools to do so.

Phone conversations often give them away.
Intel on the ground leads to them.
Look at the terrorist attacks that have been thwarted BEFORE they occured.
MUCH goes on in Iraq that we arent aware of.
If the troops discover cells and thwart attacks, often they dont want it public knowledge.

I think he is joking.

There are many ways to determine it. But the libs want to take away many, if not all our tools to do so.

Phone conversations often give them away.
Intel on the ground leads to them.
Look at the terrorist attacks that have been thwarted BEFORE they occured.
MUCH goes on in Iraq that we arent aware of.
If the troops discover cells and thwart attacks, often they dont want it public knowledge.

I have no desire to take away any of those tools...I am fully supportive of the use of the secret FISA courts to approve wiretaps after the fact.... I am simply against the wiretapping of american citizens without a warrant of any kind. I can't imagine how anyone would be in favor of such an abrogation of our rights and freedoms.

there were medical records...and there were disciplinary records....two different folders...one in your medical record...the other is your service record.....

The Boston Globe only reported what the United States Government gave them...which was John Kerry's service record in its entirety....?

So, are you saying a persons military record doesnt contain anything medical? I doubt that.

Oh...and Kerry is a Senator...he doesn't have a "district"... he has a "state". Were you off chasing young ones on the ski slopes when they covered that in civics class?

?
Actually, Mass. is a commonwealth, not a state, where were you in civics class?

So, are you saying a persons military record doesnt contain anything medical? I doubt that.

hmmm.... have you ever had a military service record or a military medical record?

If not, why would you doubt someone who spent a quarter of century with both?

and from the constitution's perspective, congressmen represent districts and senators represent states. There is not constitutional distinction for a commonwealth, I thought you might have known that.

If you kill them in the mosque today then they won't be able to sneak up on you tommorow. That's not rocket science, is it?

so...you are advocating killing all Muslims worldwide as they worship? and you wonder why your party got its ass kicked in the last election????

that was said, in response to my statement:

could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?

now.... if muslims are worshipping at a mosque, and they haven't taken any steps - like shooting at you - that would indicate they were planning on killing you, dropping bombs on the mosque would not answer my question, would it? SO.... when you suggested that you would drop large bombs on mosques as a answer to my question as to what we could do to them before they made any steps towards hurting us, it would seem that either you advocate preemptively bombing mosques in some wholesale fashion, or it is YOU that has the reading comprehension problem.

that was said, in response to my statement:

now.... if muslims are worshipping at a mosque, and they haven't taken any steps - like shooting at you - that would indicate they were planning on killing you, dropping bombs on the mosque would not answer my question, would it? SO.... when you suggested that you would drop large bombs on mosques as a answer to my question as to what we could do to them before they made any steps towards hurting us, it would seem that either you advocate preemptively bombing mosques in some wholesale fashion, or it is YOU that has the reading comprehension problem.

Try putting the scotch away for a second and reading post 182 a third time: "One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders." :cuckoo:

Try putting the scotch away for a second and reading post 182 a third time: "One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders." :cuckoo:

that is in answer to this:

could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?

duh

I realize it was your weak attempt at something approaching humor, but I really have no desire to preview your tepid standup act.

try to keep up - I would suggest more serious thought before banging on the keyboard and less jokes

maineman asks: how are we going to prevent forest fires?

glockshemale replies: wait until they start burning and pour lots of water on them!

BRILLIANT!

that is in answer to this:

duh

I realize it was your weak attempt at something approaching humor, but I really have no desire to preview your tepid standup act.

try to keep up - I would suggest more serious thought before banging on the keyboard and less jokes

No one is falling for your circle jerk here.

No one is falling for your circle jerk here.

you aren't falling for it because the basic premise of my question obviously went WAY over your little pinhead.

one more time:

maineman said:

"for example. could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?"

to which glock replied:

One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders."

circle jerk? no.

reading comprehension disconnect on your part? yes

could it be that you just were unaware of what the words "overt steps" meant?

you aren't falling for it because the basic premise of my question obviously went WAY over your little pinhead.

one more time:

maineman said:

"for example. could you explain to me how you actually tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?"

to which glock replied:

One way is that when they are in a mosque shooting at you, you call in 3 or 4 2000 pounders."

circle jerk? no.

reading comprehension disconnect on your part? yes

could it be that you just were unaware of what the words "overt steps" meant?

Post 188. I suggest that you sober up before further comment, as you've made a damn fool of yourself enough already.

If you kill them in the mosque today then they won't be able to sneak up on you tommorow. That's not rocket science, is it?

so...again...these people have taken no overt hostile steps...and you want to kill them in a mosque today so that they won't be able to sneak up on you tommorow. And again... "how do you tell the terrorists from the non-terrorist islamic citizens in such a way as to be able to kill them before they make any overt steps towards killing you?"

by killing them in a mosque today.... and you suggest that I sober up?

you make zero sense.

I don't think there is much that makes sense to you right now. Either you need to sover up or keep drinking until you pass out, because you're really being an idiot today, more than most other days.

so ....you have no explanation concerning how blowing up folks in mosques who are shooting at us is an appropriate response to the question of how to tell the terrorists from the non-terrorists if they don't do any overt act against us?

take your time. You can try to bluster you way out of that foolish statement if you like, but it really won't work.

Forum List

Back