They Screamed Murder and Called for War Crimes Trials Over Hospital Explosion

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
But now that all of the evidence is showing it was a Hamas rocket that hit the hospital, not a peep from the Islamos or those same Democrats here who demanded Israel be held accountable.

Not a tear for those children they sobbed for when they accused Israel. Not a peep demanding Hamas be brought to justice.

Says it all. That is the caliber of life form that hates Israel.

The UN and CNN both ran with the story that Israel bombed the hostpital

Their only news source was Hamas.

:auiqs.jpg:

No matter though, despite the truth and facts, college kids all over the world will continue to believe it so mission accomplished I reckon.

The UN and CNN both ran with the story that Israel bombed the hostpital

Their only news source was Hamas.

:auiqs.jpg:

No matter though, despite the truth and facts, college kids all over the world will continue to believe it.
Yep. And within minutes the body count was announced and repeated over and over by the Lame Stream Media.

But now that all of the evidence is showing it was a Hamas rocket that hit the hospital, not a peep from the Islamos or those same Democrats here who demanded Israel be held accountable.

Not a tear for those children they sobbed for when they accused Israel. Not a peep demanding Hamas be brought to justice.

This is the problem in society, "my team vs yours". I will embrace any G-d fearing person who wishes no harm to me or others. Israel should not be targetting civilians and neither should Hamas. Accidents can happen but not at a hospital. If one can't honestly say "that is wrong, tragic,.etc" based on who did it, they are setting themselves up for any place but heaven. Be a Mensch, not a mouse.

Last edited:
This is the problem in society, "my team vs yours". I will embrace any G-d fearing person who wishes no harm to me or others. Israel should not be targetting civilians and neither should Hamas. Accidents can happen but not at a hospital. If one can't honestly say "that is wrong, tragic,.etc" based on who did it, they are setting themselves up for any place but heaven. Be a Mensch, not a mouse.

What are we going to do? The formulation of the American governing system was not designed to handle the expansion of government and the diversity of the society.

Good_Fellas.png

Hamas fired those rockets with the intent to murder more civilians.

It didn't even hit the hospital. It was a parking lot. A couple of cars were smoked.

Trying to convince the Muslim world that the hospital bombing wasn't the fault of Israel will go as well as convincing a Trump backer to believe the 2020 election was legit.
The Muslim world is an alternate reality. Al Jazeera acknowledged that the evidence indicates it was probably a failed rocket that hit the hospital but says since Israel first denied an Israeli bullet could have killed Shireen Abu Akleh, they don't trust the evidence. Most of them probably still believe Jews use the blood of Muslim children to make Passover matzos.

The Muslim world is an alternate reality. Al Jazeera acknowledged that the evidence indicates it was probably a failed rocket that hit the hospital but says since Israel first denied an Israeli bullet could have killed Shireen Abu Akleh, they don't trust the evidence. Most of them probably still believe Jews use the blood of Muslim children to make Passover matzos.
You know what they don't use to make Passover Matzoh? Yeast! What's wrong with yeast in bread? :102:

The FBI should be investigating why CNN and MS-LSD ran with the Hamas line.

Today while switching back and forth between Fox News and CNN to see what was the latest on the House Speaker's situation, I caught a bit of CNN's coverage of the Gaza hospital bombing. They showed a video of the launches from Gaza and then the explosion supposedly from the hospital. Backing Israel's claims. Turned out the video was from a year ago, back in August 2022.

The Pat Tillman friendly-fire story that came down shows it is best to wait a while for any sense of truth to be reported, if ever.

Today while switching back and forth between Fox News and CNN to see what was the latest on the House Speaker's situation, I caught a bit of CNN's coverage of the Gaza hospital bombing. They showed a video of the launches from Gaza and then the explosion supposedly from the hospital. Backing Israel's claims. Turned out the video was from a year ago, back in August 2022.

The Pat Tillman friendly-fire story that came down shows it is best to wait a while for any sense of truth to be reported, if ever.
Even al Jazeera has acknowledged the evidence supports Israel's claim that the hospital was hit by a failed rocket, not by an Israeli bomb.

Forum List

Back