They outta make a movie about...

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
With the massive success of superhero movies, they should make a 'Bionic Man' and 'Bionic Woman' series. Watching the trailer for "Max" I remembered Jamie Sommers' German Shepard (and bionic) dog was also named Max.

Instead of the tv series slow-motion 'bionic running' the ability to show full speed real-time motion is here as was done in at least a couple of the Twilight movies. I for one would love a Bionic Woman (with Max) movie or sequence of movies. :)

With the massive success of superhero movies, they should make a 'Bionic Man' and 'Bionic Woman' series. Watching the trailer for "Max" I remembered Jamie Sommers' German Shepard (and bionic) dog was also named Max.

Instead of the tv series slow-motion 'bionic running' the ability to show full speed real-time motion is here as was done in at least a couple of the Twilight movies. I for one would love a Bionic Woman (with Max) movie or sequence of movies. :)
With the massive success of superhero movies, they should make a 'Bionic Man' and 'Bionic Woman' series.
why?.....compared to the cyborg heroes in the comics those 2 were pretty boring....

With the massive success of superhero movies, they should make a 'Bionic Man' and 'Bionic Woman' series.
why?.....compared to the cyborg heroes in the comics those 2 were pretty boring....

Only because of the limitations of the film tech at the time.

As a more realistic near-future 'superhero' I think it'd be more entertaining to see what may be in our future. As opposed to aliens flying around good though he is...:)

Only because of the limitations of the film tech at the time.

As a more realistic near-future 'superhero' I think it'd be more entertaining to see what may be in our future. As opposed to aliens flying around good though he is...:)
there are more interesting cyborg hero's out there now.....steve austin was pretty boring...and to prove that,if they make the movie they will change many things to make him more in line with the ones who have come since then......so it wont even resemble the old show,so why do it?...

Forum List

Back