They No Longer Try To Hide Their Evil

7. “…defending a child’s life — regardless of whether they are born — shouldn’t be a partisan issue.

Across the country, the sanctity of life is under constant attack [by Democrats]. In his annual State of the Union address, President Trump reaffirmed Republicans’ commitment to America’s moral character and the unborn. He drew a sharp contrast with a law recently passed in New York [by Democrats] expanding access to late-term abortions and the comments of the [Democrat] governor of Virginia, who seemed to endorse ending a child’s life even after his or her birth.

Under current law, the United States is one of just seven countries — including China and North Korea — to permit elective abortions after 20 weeks when the baby is able to feel pain. As Senate majority leader and a cosponsor of the “Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act,” I ensured our legislation received a vote.

… I scheduled a Senate vote to guarantee no taxpayer resources could fund abortions. …Senate Democrats blocked both of these bills, making their opposition to protecting the unborn and defending the right of conscience abundantly clear.” Don't make protecting babies who survive abortion a partisan issue, McConnell says

Savages.

bg022719dAPR20190227034508.jpg

If one believed in the sanctity of life there would be no executions, no shitty old folks homes, no war, no greed, no income inequality, no hate and especially no weapons that could fall into a child's hands and it could kill them...

People that kill people wantonly need to forfeit their own life. This is what is known as "Justice".

It was that way throughout the entire history of the world, until American bleeding heart liberals..

Or were they leftist extremists all along and just playing a role? Hmm...

Not executing people expediently after being found guilty of Capital crimes puts a large and unnecessary burden on the taxpayers. What if people had 33% of the money that goes to pay for "The justice System" back in their pockets? :eek:

Less lawyers, judges, jail space, and tax burden necessary would be a great thing.

Not executing violent criminals expediently costs everybody a lot of money.

When I become in charge there will be a noose on the accused and when the jury comes back with 'guilty,' it will release a spring loaded pivot....and bingo.....the end.

I assume I have your vote.

If one believed in the sanctity of life there would be no executions, no shitty old folks homes, no war, no greed, no income inequality, no hate and especially no weapons that could fall into a child's hands and it could kill them...

People that kill people wantonly need to forfeit their own life. This is what is known as "Justice".

It was that way throughout the entire history of the world, until American bleeding heart liberals..

Or were they leftist extremists all along and just playing a role? Hmm...

Not executing people expediently after being found guilty of Capital crimes puts a large and unnecessary burden on the taxpayers. What if people had 33% of the money that goes to pay for "The justice System" back in their pockets? :eek:

Less lawyers, judges, jail space, and tax burden necessary would be a great thing.

Not executing violent criminals expediently costs everybody a lot of money.
God did not kill Cain for slaying Abel...He must have been a bleeding heart liberal....

7. “…defending a child’s life — regardless of whether they are born — shouldn’t be a partisan issue.

Across the country, the sanctity of life is under constant attack [by Democrats]. In his annual State of the Union address, President Trump reaffirmed Republicans’ commitment to America’s moral character and the unborn. He drew a sharp contrast with a law recently passed in New York [by Democrats] expanding access to late-term abortions and the comments of the [Democrat] governor of Virginia, who seemed to endorse ending a child’s life even after his or her birth.

Under current law, the United States is one of just seven countries — including China and North Korea — to permit elective abortions after 20 weeks when the baby is able to feel pain. As Senate majority leader and a cosponsor of the “Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act,” I ensured our legislation received a vote.

… I scheduled a Senate vote to guarantee no taxpayer resources could fund abortions. …Senate Democrats blocked both of these bills, making their opposition to protecting the unborn and defending the right of conscience abundantly clear.” Don't make protecting babies who survive abortion a partisan issue, McConnell says

Savages.

bg022719dAPR20190227034508.jpg

Jesus Save Us from these blood thirsty religious maniacs using your name in vain

"Dems: 'The Only Thing More Precious Than A Newborn Baby Is The Right To Kill It'
February 28th, 2019
article-3795-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Amid deliberations on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which was somehow seen as controversial, Democrat leaders reaffirmed their belief that newborn babies are precious gifts, nearly as precious as the right to kill them.

"Don't get us wrong, we believe newborn babies are very precious," said Senator Kamala Harris. "We just don't believe they're quite as precious as your constitutional right to snuff out their innocent little lives."

"When I see their little joyful faces, I'm reminded that miracles are real, as are your rights to smother their lives before they've gotten to experience life at all," she said.

Other Democrat leaders agreed with Harris' comments, with Cory Booker claiming that he loves children as well as your "God-given right to kill them." "It's like, this is our Spartacus moment," he said. "This is our moon shot: are we going to let their adorable little faces stop us from ending their lives? Are the women of this nation going to give up their right to kill babies just because they're a human life? I think we can do better. I think we can do it."

"I am Spartacus! I am Spartacus!" he added for some reason.

At publishing time, Democrat legislators had clarified that universal healthcare, climate change action, and raising taxes on the wealthy are also more precious than the face of a newborn baby."
Dems: 'The Only Thing More Precious Than A Newborn Baby Is The Right To Kill It'

Politicalchic had to take time out from screaming at pregnant teenagers outside the abortion clinic to be here today

…from the contumely that they, the Democrats, so richly deserve.

The willful slaughter of the most innocent and most defenseless.

1.The Democrat Party embraces the most horrific agenda to date: infanticide.

The Democrat Governor of Virginia made the case for it, and the Democrats of New York State passed a bill legalizing said slaughter, something Kermit Gosnell is spending the rest of his life in jail for doing.

Reminder… Barack Obama held that view when he ran in 2008.

No Democrat voter can explain nor defend this attack on babies, and no longer can they pretend it isn’t Democrat policy.

2. To prove that the Democrats are the assassins, the Republicans have a plan to make them reveal it:

"Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) introduced the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would provide medical care to babies born after botched abortions. Doctors would be required to provide medical care to a baby who survived an abortion, just as they would with any other patient. If doctors failed to provide care he or she would face criminal charges.
"I want to ask each and every one of my colleagues whether or not we're OK with infanticide," Sasse asked his colleagues.

But when the bill came to the Senate floor for a vote on Monday, Democrats filibustered."
Disgusting: Dems Prove, Once Again, They Support Infanticide With Their Latest Filibuster

Filibustered to defeat the proposal….exactly what the Democrats did to stop the attempts by the Republicans to get the vote for women (1919) and the same ploy the Democrats used to block every anti-lynching law (1920-1940).

"...all six Democrats running for president in 2020 voted against the bill. The list includes Sens. Cory Booker (NJ), Sherrod Brown (OH), Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Kamala Harris (CA.), Amy Klobuchar (MN), and Elizabeth Warren (MA.). Independent Bernie Sanders (VT) also voted in line with Democrats." Ibid.

afb022719dAPR20190227054506.jpg

3.Here is one of the dumbest of posters attempting to defend/excuse the Democrat’s blocking of Republican Sasse’s bill:

“There is already an infant protection law from 2002.” Good For Us, Bad For Them

So what?????

There is such a Republican bill, but this excuse for voting against it avoids the fact that Congress regularly passes redundant bills….especially if there is a moral basis for same: last week the Congress unanimously passes an anti-lynching bill…..even though lynching is against the law throughout the country.

Yet the Democrats blocked- would not allow consideration of- a bill that would prevent the murder of innocent, defenseless babies.
There is no excuse.

You ignorant assholes have to lie about abortion and liberal policy because NO ONE would vote for Republicans if they told the truth.

Abortion is being driven by Republican employment policies and social programs, or lack thereof. You support all of the anti-family, anti-women, and anti-worker legislation that Republicans support wholeheartedly. You agree with forcing women to have expensive and unnecessary tests before having an abortion.

You don't care about the "deaths of innocents" since you'd do nothing for those children or their parents if they were born. You're about imposing YOUR version of morality on women.

You would sell out other women and their families to an autocratic theocracy, in direct violation of the Constitution.
Go back to China: You are a liar.

Ivanka Trump: White House to launch women's empowerment 'umbrella initiative' in 2019

The Democrat Governor of Virginia made the case for it, and the Democrats of New York State passed a bill legalizing said slaughter, something Kermit Gosnell is spending the rest of his life in jail for doing.

No Democrat voter can explain nor defend this attack on babies, and no longer can they pretend it isn’t Democrat policy.

2. To prove that the Democrats are the assassins, the Republicans have a plan to make them reveal it:

"Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) introduced the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which would provide medical care to babies born after botched abortions. Doctors would be required to provide medical care to a baby who survived an abortion, just as they would with any other patient. If doctors failed to provide care he or she would face criminal charges.
"I want to ask each and every one of my colleagues whether or not we're OK with infanticide," Sasse asked his colleagues.

But when the bill came to the Senate floor for a vote on Monday, Democrats filibustered."
Disgusting: Dems Prove, Once Again, They Support Infanticide With Their Latest Filibuster

Filibustered to defeat the proposal….exactly what the Democrats did to stop the attempts by the Republicans to get the vote for women (1919) and the same ploy the Democrats used to block every anti-lynching law (1920-1940).

"...all six Democrats running for president in 2020 voted against the bill. The list includes Sens. Cory Booker (NJ), Sherrod Brown (OH), Kirsten Gillibrand (NY), Kamala Harris (CA.), Amy Klobuchar (MN), and Elizabeth Warren (MA.). Independent Bernie Sanders (VT) also voted in line with Democrats." Ibid.

3.Here is one of the dumbest of posters attempting to defend/excuse the Democrat’s blocking of Republican Sasse’s bill:

“There is already an infant protection law from 2002.” Good For Us, Bad For Them

So what?????

There is such a Republican bill, but this excuse for voting against it avoids the fact that Congress regularly passes redundant bills….especially if there is a moral basis for same: last week the Congress unanimously passes an anti-lynching bill…..even though lynching is against the law throughout the country.

Yet the Democrats blocked- would not allow consideration of- a bill that would prevent the murder of innocent, defenseless babies.
There is no excuse.

You ignorant assholes have to lie about abortion and liberal policy because NO ONE would vote for Republicans if they told the truth.

Abortion is being driven by Republican employment policies and social programs, or lack thereof. You support all of the anti-family, anti-women, and anti-worker legislation that Republicans support wholeheartedly. You agree with forcing women to have expensive and unnecessary tests before having an abortion.

You don't care about the "deaths of innocents" since you'd do nothing for those children or their parents if they were born. You're about imposing YOUR version of morality on women.

You would sell out other women and their families to an autocratic theocracy, in direct violation of the Constitution.

Ivanka Trump: White House to launch women's empowerment 'umbrella initiative' in 2019

Well since I've never been to China, I can hardly go back there.

Ivanka Trump hasn't done jack shit for women since her father was elected. At this point, the only initiative Ivanka Trump is going to be launching is for worker's rights in the women's prison where she ends up.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

Well since I've never been to China, I can hardly go back there.

Ivanka Trump hasn't done jack shit for women since her father was elected. At this point, the only initiative Ivanka Trump is going to be launching is for worker's rights in the women's prison where she ends up.

Whatever Foreign Government you work for, go there. Women's wages are on the rise, the same for all people in America.
YET, you and your posse of imbeciles want to bring in unlimited amounts of illegal immigrants to drive wages down for women and at the same time, drive small businesses out of business by raising The Minimum wage instead of letting the market set it.

You say, "we need people" for these jobs, yet advocate killing babies. Babies are people.

You say the Trump has Anti-Family policies, yet when Illegal Alien Criminals kill members of my family, someone else's family, you advocate giving them sanctuary, and you oppose all laws to protect families from criminal illegal aliens.

You say you want to promote a better life for women, yet Trash a fellow Democrat, Ivanka, for wanting to do that very thing.

You are a disgusting and misguided hypocrite. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say you are terminally stupid and uninformed.

That's pretty over-the-top. It wouldn't hurt to dial the anger down a couple notches. DragonLady is a Canuckistanian, just so you have some perspective.

Dragonlady is a troll and I doubt if she's really from Canada because most Canadians I know aren't so narrow minded and pedantic.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

Meh, it’s nust the DNC trying to out Trump Trump. Won’t work for them.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

This is not the first time you've authored a less than articulate post.

What does Democrat infanticide policy have to do with Trump?

Try to think, carefully, what you are trying to say, and put it in clear and precise words.

It would be helpful to all concerned.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

Try to think, carefully, what you are trying to say, and put it in clear and precise words.

Sorry. Rough day, and lazy fingers. 10 years ago how would the new green deal been met by democrats had it been announced? Same with this killing children after they are borne. No democrat would have said any of that shit in public. What you are seeing play out is a power struggle in the DNC. It won’t go anywhere. As far as Trump go’s on the issue, I assume he means what he says on the topic, it he is just a politician, and they typically lie. That’s about as clear and concise as I care to be right now. If that won’t do there is always the ignore feature on your control panel.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

Sorry. Rough day, and lazy fingers. 10 years ago how would the new green deal been met by democrats had it been announced? Same with this killing children after they are borne. No democrat would have said any of that shit in public. What you are seeing play out is a power struggle in the DNC. It won’t go anywhere. As far as Trump go’s on the issue, I assume he means what he says on the topic, it he is just a politician, and they typically lie. That’s about as clear and concise as I care to be right now. If that won’t do there is always the ignore feature on your control panel.

You work with your hands, yes? I work with my hands, I work with my whole body, I don't make a fortune, but I do make it in America. But umm, have you ever been taught about proofreading? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
8. The party of slavery, eugenics, and socialism has launched a new war.....on the most defenseless.
Not everyone is prepared to roll over for the savages of the Left.

"Mississippi Legislature passes bills banning abortion after detectable heartbeat
Both the Mississippi House and Senate passed ‘heartbeat bills’ on Wednesday, bills which would ban abortion after a heartbeat is detected in a preborn child, at approximately six weeks. The bill reportedly contains no exceptions for cases of rape, incest, etc. Other states considering similar legislation are, according to the Associated Press, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Mississippi previously passed a 15-week abortion ban, which a judge struck down late last year. The state plans to appeal that decision to the Fifth Circuit.

“Times are changing in this country,” Hill said. “We can see more of what’s happening in the womb… We can see that heart beating with those tests and I’ve had those tests and they’re not so bad.”

Hill talked about how happy she was when she heard the fetal heartbeat of her own children.

“I see in this country that we protect sea turtle eggs and we protect other endangered species of animals with a greater degree of scrutiny and zealousness than we protect a child in the womb that has a beating heart,” Hill said. “The womb should be the safest place in the world for an unborn child. I’m asking Mississippi to be different.”

… T]he heart is pumping the embryo’s own blood to his or her brain and body.16 All four chambers of the heart are present17 and more than 1 million heartbeats have occurred.18 The head, as well as the chest and abdominal cavities have formed19and the beginnings of the arms and legs are easily seen.20

This child, shown in the video below, is just
seven weeks and three days old.

7 Weeks Pregnant -- Hiccups & Startle Response
Mississippi Legislature passes bills banning abortion after detectable heartbeat

I challenge any Democrat/Liberal supporter of abortion to provide an argument in favor of same….and I will demolish it.

Waiting, cowards.

9. Democrats no longer hide the desire to murder children.....they put it in laws.

“The bills and the laws we’ve seen in New York and Virginia and other states are horrifying,” Wagner said at the press conference, referring to the decision by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, to sign a bill Jan. 22 legalizing abortion up to the time of birth, and to similar legislation proposed in Virginia but voted down Jan. 28.

“That’s why we’re here today,” she said. “They’re horrifying.”

The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act would require medical professionals to give the same medical care to a baby who survives an abortion as they would to any other baby of the same age, as well as to take the baby to a hospital.

If an abortionist intentionally kills the child who was born alive, he or she would face fines or up to five years in jail, according to a press release from Scalise.

Republicans currently hold 197 seats compared with Democrats’ 235 seats, meaning Republicans would have to acquire 21 signatures from Democrats to force a floor vote.

Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., who also spoke at the press conference, said the bill has nothing to do with women’s abortion rights, as opponents have claimed.

“There’s no way she will be prosecuted,” Smith said of mothers in such a circumstance, “but it creates a standard of care that that child who is born during the abortion process … should be treated just like any other preemie, rushed to a hospital [and] given the kind of resuscitation and care that any other preemie would receive.” House Conservatives Seek to Force Vote on Bill to Protect Babies Who Survive Abortion

There is no biological or moral argument supporters of abortion can make other than it is awarding one person the ‘right’ to kill another….based on convenience.
How does the Democrat Party persuade their drones to support doctrines that they cannot explain, much less defend.

9. Democrats no longer hide the desire to murder children.....they put it in laws.

“The bills and the laws we’ve seen in New York and Virginia and other states are horrifying,” Wagner said at the press conference, referring to the decision by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, to sign a bill Jan. 22 legalizing abortion up to the time of birth, and to similar legislation proposed in Virginia but voted down Jan. 28.

“That’s why we’re here today,” she said. “They’re horrifying.”

The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act would require medical professionals to give the same medical care to a baby who survives an abortion as they would to any other baby of the same age, as well as to take the baby to a hospital.

If an abortionist intentionally kills the child who was born alive, he or she would face fines or up to five years in jail, according to a press release from Scalise.

Republicans currently hold 197 seats compared with Democrats’ 235 seats, meaning Republicans would have to acquire 21 signatures from Democrats to force a floor vote.

Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., who also spoke at the press conference, said the bill has nothing to do with women’s abortion rights, as opponents have claimed.

“There’s no way she will be prosecuted,” Smith said of mothers in such a circumstance, “but it creates a standard of care that that child who is born during the abortion process … should be treated just like any other preemie, rushed to a hospital [and] given the kind of resuscitation and care that any other preemie would receive.” House Conservatives Seek to Force Vote on Bill to Protect Babies Who Survive Abortion

There is no biological or moral argument supporters of abortion can make other than it is awarding one person the ‘right’ to kill another….based on convenience.
How does the Democrat Party persuade their drones to support doctrines that they cannot explain, much less defend.

There's no way God can look favorably upon this.

So what?????

There is no excuse.
stop blaming the Poor and complaining about the cost of social services, right wingers.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

stop blaming the Poor and complaining about the cost of social services, right wingers.

GTFO, shallow shill. This conversation is for mature adults, which you are not.

So what?????

There is no excuse.

GTFO, shallow shill. This conversation is for mature adults, which you are not.

That ones sophomoric posts are nauseating....

10. The state that spewed Hussein Obama is on track to become the most bloody and murderous.

“The state of Illinois is considering a bill that, if passed, would make it the most “abortion friendly” state in the nation.… the legislation would legalize abortion through all nine months of pregnancy, for any reason.

…law says that women "who become pregnant [have] a fundamental right...to have an abortion," and "provides that a fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus does not have independent rights under the law of this state." [Memo-The term fetus is from Latin meaning "offspring, brood"]

…the 120-page bill removes a number of protections for unborn children, including restrictions on where abortions may be performed, non-physicians performing abortions, and self-abortions.

… elected officials have decided the pressing issue of the day is to enhance the chances that the lives of the most vulnerable and voiceless will be taken…. “Abortion is not health care.
It is the intentional taking of innocent and defenseless human life.”
Illinois Follows New York in Considering Extreme Late-Term Abortion Bill

... slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion and infanticide.....
Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."

lb190227c20190226090324.jpg

10. The state that spewed Hussein Obama is on track to become the most bloody and murderous.

“The state of Illinois is considering a bill that, if passed, would make it the most “abortion friendly” state in the nation.… the legislation would legalize abortion through all nine months of pregnancy, for any reason.

…law says that women "who become pregnant [have] a fundamental right...to have an abortion," and "provides that a fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus does not have independent rights under the law of this state." [Memo-The term fetus is from Latin meaning "offspring, brood"]

…the 120-page bill removes a number of protections for unborn children, including restrictions on where abortions may be performed, non-physicians performing abortions, and self-abortions.

… elected officials have decided the pressing issue of the day is to enhance the chances that the lives of the most vulnerable and voiceless will be taken…. “Abortion is not health care.
It is the intentional taking of innocent and defenseless human life.”
Illinois Follows New York in Considering Extreme Late-Term Abortion Bill

... slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion and infanticide.....
Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."

lb190227c20190226090324.jpg
/——-/ liberals are pure evil:
HHS Extends Contract to Make ‘Humanized Mice’ With Aborted Baby Parts for Another 90 Days

Forum List

Back