They Must Destroy It To Rebuild The Nation

July 2009: Not having heard all the facts, Obama accused Cambridge, Mass., police of "acting stupidly" in arresting a friend of his, Harvard professor Henry Gates, for disorderly conduct, dangling race as a motive for the arrest.
that went a long way toward sewing distrust between obama and white people

Really? I thought Obama was absolutely correct when he said it, and I'm a white woman. I have lots of white friends who have had something similar happen, and no one has ever called the police on us. But that the police would arrest a man for being on his own front porch, was beyond offensive.

July 2009: Not having heard all the facts, Obama accused Cambridge, Mass., police of "acting stupidly" in arresting a friend of his, Harvard professor Henry Gates, for disorderly conduct, dangling race as a motive for the arrest.

Really? I thought Obama was absolutely correct when he said it, and I'm a white woman. I have lots of white friends who have had something similar happen, and no one has ever called the police on us. But that the police would arrest a man for being on his own front porch, was beyond offensive.

Which would make you a stupid white woman...go figure.

Somehow, some imbecile.....you.....inserted Trump into a case of a Democrat lying about a thug with a gun....
This is from your OP, Moron.

Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’ | National Review

Why is it you consistently demonstrate a Trump-like inability to defend your MAGA bullshit?
89371791_224342138614292_7124742676938974610_n.jpg

Are you really that fucking stupid?

"Really? I thought Obama was absolutely correct when he said it, "

That's because you're a moron.

And...avoid the phrase 'I thought'......fact not in evidence.

No, moron......the police were informed by a neighbor doing what a good neighbor should do: call the police when someone they couldn't identify appeared to be breaking into a house on the block.

Gates could have simply identified himself, as I would have, instead he could count on morons like you to award him special rights and privileges.

Until we exile all the morons....like you.....who bow the neck and the knee to the 'racist' canard, this nation will be in danger of self destruction.

Somehow, some imbecile.....you.....inserted Trump into a case of a Democrat lying about a thug with a gun....
This is from your OP, Moron.

Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’ | National Review

Why is it you consistently demonstrate a Trump-like inability to defend your MAGA bullshit?
89371791_224342138614292_7124742676938974610_n.jpg

Are you really that fucking stupid?

A reference to Democrat Clyburn demanding the right to rob the treasury made you include Trump?

1585598752172.png

Soooo.....they look alike to you......you moron???

Obama had to eat his words and wash them down with beer in the Rose Garden

10. "Central to the nation’s Herculean effort to end the wrongs of racism was the new determination of police departments, led by New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and his police commissioner William Bratton, to restore law and order to ghetto neighborhoods, ....The old policing had ignored all but the most heinous ghetto crimes. Its spirit was: If they want to kill each other uptown, fine, as long as it stays up there.

But for the new policing, all victims deserved police attention, regardless of race. All neighborhoods deserved police protection, regardless of the color of their residents.

since the perpetrators of crime are overwhelmingly young minority men, they properly received a very large proportion of police scrutiny.

But unlike Lincoln, America’s first black president didn’t bind up the nation’s wounds but scratched them open every time police killed a black man—

Anytime a non-black man killed an African-American, Obama cried racism and said it could have been him or his son,
if he’d had one.

Every time a cop, white or black, killed a black American, Obama’s reflexive instinct was to blame the cop. About the mayhem of black-on-black murder in the nation’s ghettoes, he gave only a single speech."
America’s Worst President?

And, so this is the Obama legacy:

“An officer-involved shooting in Newburgh resulted in rioting after a city councilman lied.

Newburgh, NY – Newburgh City Councilman Omari Shakur posted a video on Facebook right after the incident that said “an unarmed black man” had been shot and killed by police, Mid Hudson News reported.Shakur referred to the officers as “pigs” and said they are “killers.”

A reference to Democrat Clyburn demanding the right to rob the treasury made you include Trump?
Your ignorance extends to the connection between Trump's incompetence/indifference to Covid-19 and Clyburn's reference?

Your link:

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) worked to scupper the phase-three coronavirus relief package on Sunday after Majority Whip James Clyburn (D., S.C.) told caucus members last week that the bill was 'a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.'"

Have you figured out the consequences of electing a pompous, pathological liar and malignant narcissist to the office of POTUS?
original.png

Of course not.

Your ignorance extends to the connection between Trump's incompetence/indifference to Covid-19 and Clyburn's reference?

Your link:

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) worked to scupper the phase-three coronavirus relief package on Sunday after Majority Whip James Clyburn (D., S.C.) told caucus members last week that the bill was 'a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.'"

Have you figured out the consequences of electing a pompous, pathological liar and malignant narcissist to the office of POTUS?
original.png

Of course not.

Now....focus like a laser.

This is what you linked to:

1.The re-built nation would, of course, be Utopia. But there is no hiding the truth….they mean to shatter and divide, cause death and chaos, and they know how to use it.

“Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’” Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’ | National Review

2. Shocking, as Americans were dying, and Democrats saw this as the moment to strike. This has been the Left’s method for some time, to sow discord. Right from the start. The preacher that Obama selected for the invocation at his inauguration separated Americans by race.

And race has been their keynote ever since.

“An officer-involved shooting in Newburgh resulted in rioting after a city councilman lied.

Newburgh, NY – Newburgh City Councilman Omari Shakur posted a video on Facebook right after the incident that said “an unarmed black man” had been shot and killed by police, Mid Hudson News reported. Shakur referred to the officers as “pigs” and said they are “killers.”

Groups of activists gathered near the hospital and the scene of the shooting in response. “They’re killing us for nothing,”…

The City of Newburgh released bodycam images Saturday from an officer-involved shooting after a city councilman incited rioting by claiming the suspect was unarmed.

“Normally in an investigation of this type of incident we would not be releasing images this early in the investigation,” District Attorney David Hoovler said, according to Record Online. “However, to allay community concerns, which quite frankly have been stoked by misinformation coming from a city official, we are releasing these images showing the armed man discharging his gun.”

The images clearly show that the suspect had a pistol in his hand.” Police Release Images Of 'Unarmed Black Man' Killed While Shooting At Police

1585580111131.png

This is but the most recent such incident where Democrats have poured gasoline on the fire

July 2009:
Not having heard all the facts, Obama accused Cambridge, Mass., police of "acting stupidly" in arresting a friend of his, Harvard professor Henry Gates, for disorderly conduct, dangling race as a motive for the arrest.

Now.....this has what to do with Trump????

I'll type slower as if that will help your deception.
Your first link opens to this:

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) worked to scupper the phase-three coronavirus relief package on Sunday after Majority Whip James Clyburn (D., S.C.) told caucus members last week that the bill was 'a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.'

"Clyburn’s comments came on a Thursday call featuring more than 200 House Democrats, during which caucus members laid out a list of provisions they wanted to be included in the Senate’s trillion-dollar package."
170705-ryan-president-snowflake-tease_or0ikn

If you're that insecure of your ability to defend your idiotic OPs...maybe you should stop wasting bandwidth?

I'll type slower as if that will help your deception.
Your first link opens to this:

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) worked to scupper the phase-three coronavirus relief package on Sunday after Majority Whip James Clyburn (D., S.C.) told caucus members last week that the bill was 'a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.'

"Clyburn’s comments came on a Thursday call featuring more than 200 House Democrats, during which caucus members laid out a list of provisions they wanted to be included in the Senate’s trillion-dollar package."
170705-ryan-president-snowflake-tease_or0ikn

If you're that insecure of your ability to defend your idiotic OPs...maybe you should stop wasting bandwidth?

No, that was not in the link you attached your non-reply to.

Here's the point.....you've proven to be suffering from TDS......and I, to great amusement, drew you out just to mock you.

Bet that happens a whole bunch, huh?

11. One can never blame the viper who bites and kills....that's what vipers do.
But those who put the viper in a position where it can wreak its poison on innocent folks.....they are the real culprits.

And there are 65,915,796 such culprits in America today: those who put the viper in office.

"....NYPD Officer Randolph Holder was killed in the line of duty.
....he was slain while trying to protect the city.
....community leaders were asking, where’s the outrage?" Community Leaders: Where's The Outrage In NYPD Officer's Shooting Death?

Lay the blame were it belongs. The viper in the White House encouraged anti-police sentiment from the beginning of his tenure....

And it went on:

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not on his daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters“stay on course.”

What does that mean?"
Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

“stay on course.”

What does that mean?"

1585603993719.png

. Protesters....armed with the imprimatur of the 'Poisonous President,' chant "What do want? Dead Cops!"

This is what the Democrat Party has imposed on America.

Be sure to get right back to me when you decide to educate yourself.

I'll provide a curriculum to help you fill in that vast elisions you evince.
I do quite well w/o your arrogance to direct me. Thanks anyway. More than likely I've forgotten more than you'll ever know (unless you open your mind), simple because I'm open minded and a deep thinker. Pushing a narrative, is by definition, narrow. One sided conversations with narrow minded walls accomplish nothing.

For you, my dear

Be sure to get right back to me when you decide to educate yourself.

I'll provide a curriculum to help you fill in that vast elisions you evince.
I do quite well w/o your arrogance to direct me. Thanks anyway. More than likely I've forgotten more than you'll ever know (unless you open your mind), simple because I'm open minded and a deep thinker. Pushing a narrative, is by definition, narrow. One sided conversations with narrow minded walls accomplish nothing.

For you, my dear

I'm gonna be the judge of your claims.....

.....and as soon as I stop giggling, I'll pass judgment.

No, that was not in the link you attached your non-reply to.

Here's the point.....you've proven to be suffering from TDS......and I, to great amusement, drew you out just to mock you.
Are you as smart as Trump?
EHcVfueVUAAu75Y.jpg

"This is the “Orange Man Bad” theory of causation, where everything bad is ultimately Trump’s fault, and the proponents of this theory evidently can’t understand why it has cost them their credibility. When journalists insist on interpreting every event from a partisan perspective — “How can we spin this to hurt Trump?” — their errors follow a predictable pattern. Thus, at one point, the danger of coronavirus was Trump’s “xenophobia,” which threatened “racial and religious minorities.” Now, we are told, the problem is that Trump is “anti-science.” Last week, one New York Times columnist blamed “the science denialism of [Trump’s] ultraconservative religious allies” for the coronavirus pandemic. The “evidence” cited in such tendentious arguments is irrelevant; what matters to liberals is the conclusion, i.e., Trump, is always wrong. "

...and as soon as I stop giggling, I'll pass judgment.
don't pee your pants- and you haven't been granted the authority or privilege to judge me.

Of course I have.

Actually, there is very little recovery in your future unless you recognize and obey those far brighter, and more educated than you are.....

....that would be.....moi.

Forum List

Back