they have lost their minds with race/etc!!!!!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..so they make a big deal out of Kamala's race and now about her husband being Jewish
..the MSM/blacks/etc are seriously warped by their obsession of race/religion/etc!!!

''could be the first Jewish spouse...'''
......he's not even a candidate!!!!!!! ---they find the dumbest things to make about race --including white cops and blacks

they find the dumbest things to make about race --including white cops and blacks

They're trying to get the Democrats' vote.

..so they make a big deal out of Kamala's race and now about her husband being Jewish
..the MSM/blacks/etc are seriously warped by their obsession of race/religion/etc!!!

Race is important because they want to do the Obama/black thang again with a white candidate. No chance for white Joe with a white woman veep.

What they don't want to talk about is Kamala Harris' communist party ties -- Kamala's town hall notes: I'll take away your doctor, your guns, your wealth, your free market, your wall. Any questions?.

This Identity politics bullshit is getting really serious imo... I don't give a phlying phuck who your ancestors layed with... Look me in the eyes and speak from the heart and I will not even consider your religion, skin color or mental proficiency...

Does anyone doubt that Barry was chasing White Tail before be realized that his political future would demand that he marry a Black woman?

Does anyone doubt that Barry was chasing White Tail before be realized that his political future would demand that he marry a Black woman?

Or maybe...

You will find a "mixed plate" of ethnic groups in Hawaii;
38.6% of Hawaii's population is Asian
24.7% is White
10% is Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islanders
8.9% is Hispanic
1.6% is Black or African American
0.3% is American Indian and Alaska Native
23.6% of all Hawaii residents are of multi-ethnic background (two or more races)

Forum List

Back