more proof blacks/etc obsessed with race

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..we see Smollet was so obsessed with race he did very stupid things/etc
..now, R Tlaib thinks blacks are whites!!...she called the black Jersey shooters white supremacists --like I said before, they are so obsessed with race, that it warps their minds
'This is heartbreaking. White Supremacy Kills,' she tweeted from her personal Twitter account on Thursday.
AND white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year

Rashida Tlaib deletes white supremacy tweet after Jersey City shooting | Daily Mail Online

I can understand her jumping to conclusions. Remember this!! Jews will not replace us.

170811-charlottesville-rally-counterprotests-cheat_gsx8lp

Torch-Wielding White Nationalists Clash with Counterprotesters at UVA

Blacks on average in the USA tend to be more prejudiced & racist than Whites,

Time, and time again I find a large number of Blacks aren't too keen on Whites, Jews, Gays, Mexican, Chinese etc.

Hell, black people hate other black people, more than anyone else. Otherwise why would they be killing off each other by the thousands? I've been around them enough to know how disrespectful they are to each other.

I can understand her jumping to conclusions. Remember this!! Jews will not replace us.

170811-charlottesville-rally-counterprotests-cheat_gsx8lp

Torch-Wielding White Nationalists Clash with Counterprotesters at UVA
obviously you failed grade school math--3000 is 300 times MORE than 10
And once again you're comparing apples to oranges.

As written you're comparing a subset of white people (white supremacists) to all black people.
yes--I know, facts are no good
no, it's not apples to oranges --it's murder by blacks and murder by WS......
ok--lets go with your theory --all white people = blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of ALL whites--BOOM
..hate crime at twice the rate of ALL whites
...rape at twice the rate of ALL whites
..crime at higher rates than ALL whites

....what else do you have?
hahahahahah

Forum List

Back