They are so BALLSY now they tell you up front..CNN Admits to Giving Hillary Clinton "a Free Ride"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I guess that's why we've always called it the Clinton News Network!!!! Proven beyond a doubt NOW!!!!! Come on FAGERALS, what do you say about this BALANCED NEWS NETWORK???

CNN's Chris Cuomo and Brooke Baldwin ADMIT on live television that they ARE biased! Chris Cuomo: "We couldn't help her anymore than we have. You know, she's just got a free ride so far from the media and we're the biggest ones promoting her campaign."

I guess that's why we've always called it the Clinton News Network!!!! Proven beyond a doubt NOW!!!!! Come on FAGERALS, what do you say about this BALANCED NEWS NETWORK???

CNN's Chris Cuomo and Brooke Baldwin ADMIT on live television that they ARE biased! Chris Cuomo: "We couldn't help her anymore than we have. You know, she's just got a free ride so far from the media and we're the biggest ones promoting her campaign."

So what? Who are you to tell CNN what slant their programming should have??

• Banned

THAT'S NOT NEWS scumbag.....That's an UNPAID FOR POLITICAL COMMERCIAL for HOURS UPON END!!!!

Cool video.

My question is, who needed CNN to admit to anything? Everybody can see what slanted field the republicans face with that kind of support. And they say Trump has gotten all the benefits of TV. Right. Just everyone pretend Hillary is without blemish by never bringing any up. That's the best way to promote her CNN, good job.

• Banned

Cool video.

My question is, who needed CNN to admit to anything? Everybody can see what slanted field the republicans face with that kind of support. And they say Trump has gotten all the benefits of TV. Right. Just everyone pretend Hillary is without blemish by never bringing any up. That's the best way to promote her CNN, good job.

BOOKMARK THAT, for the simple reason that the scum of the left will bring up how FAIR the news networks are to both candidates, and you can place this, and light the fuse, once it's up their ass!

THAT'S NOT NEWS scumbag.....That's an UNPAID FOR POLITICAL COMMERCIAL for HOURS UPON END!!!!

Neither CNN nor Foxnews are 'news' channels. What's your problem?

Our problem is people like you.
Devotees to a sick political ideology that you could never get yourself to admitting to any faults or crimes.

:bang3::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If the media is the propaganda arm of the democrat party don't expect any outrage when news outlets confess to being Hillary shills.

Are you admitting the crimes of Foxnews?
Yes, sure. But pretty minor shit compared to how unscrupulous all five of the other news networks cover up for the dastardly ways of Hildebeest and Obama. Those two are so dishonest, but you would never know it if you only watched "the big five" news channels (and that includes PBS). They downplay or don't give the whole story, more often than not they just stop reporting on it entirely. It's their way of serving the common good.

Last edited:

My question is, who needed CNN to admit to anything?

Quite a few people, apparently. Fox's attempt to portray itself as non-biased long ago flopped, but CNN still hails itself as the gold standard in accurately-reported cable news, and somehow that undeserved reputation has survived in the public square. It makes me wonder...

What gives?

My question is, who needed CNN to admit to anything?

Quite a few people, apparently. Fox's attempt to portray itself as non-biased long ago flopped, but CNN still hails itself as the gold standard in accurately-reported cable news, and somehow that undeserved reputation has survived in the public square. It makes me wonder...

What gives?

upload_2016-8-5_22-31-26.png

What gives?

What gives? Whoever controls the networks, controls the news and the intended message.

CNN is insidious. Two words… Fareed Zakaria. Has the gall to give the impression he and his reports are free from bias when reporting on Middle East affairs because he points out some faults of the Arabs. But he ultimately always summarizes his editorials by leaving you with Israel is at least equally to blame. I vehemently resent their propaganda. You can throw Christiane Amanpour in there as well, her an her middle east b.s. analyses.

CNN isn't the only one who has changed. Libs used to deny there was a liberal biased media and that CNN was one. Now, as NYC just demonstrated, they say, "Yeah, so what?!"

:p

Curtis plays some audio from the late, great Bob Grant discussing CNN Cuomo's late father, The Sfachime Mario Cuomo, one of the more corrupt democrat governors.

Forum List

Back