They are just meat

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
How much longer will Russian Soldiers tolerate getting slaughtered before they rise up in masse and mutiny....whilst a possibility the dilfficulty of this actually occuring is very problamatic...though it has occurred already on a limited scale.

I think it more possible that the civilians rise up and depose the dictatorship.

For that to occur Ukraine must attack the Russian heartland and inflict much suffering...so far the Western Powers are holding Ukraine back from taking such actions.

How much longer will Russian Soldiers tolerate getting slaughtered before they rise up in masse and mutiny....whilst a possibility the dilfficulty of this actually occuring is very problamatic...though it has occurred already on a limited scale.

I think it more possible that the civilians rise up and depose the dictatorship.

For that to occur Ukraine must attack the Russian heartland and inflict much suffering...so far the Western Powers are holding Ukraine back from taking such actions.

Wow are you uniformed. The slaughter has all been of the AFU. It’s truly disgusting how you warmongers support the total destruction of a generation of Ukrainian men, and do it unknowingly.

With any hope Ukraine surrenders and stops this needless war, entirely provoked and prosecuted by the West, to benefit the US war machine.

You do know Ukrainian soldiers are getting slaughtered as well?

Forum List

Back