They are brain washing little children.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
They are telling children that whites are morally inferior. The only solution is do away with public schools and switch to voucher system.

They are telling children that whites are morally inferior. The only solution is do away with public schools and switch to voucher system.

No one is telling children that, ignoramous.

Calling me an ignoramous, is attacking me instead of my arguments.

Government schools and teachers unions suck. Teaching little kids that they are evil and should expect to be punished throughout their lives is evil. Democrats are evil for promoting this garbage.

When did you catch The Ghey Jilldo?

nawpar I knew when they were replacing HISTORY class with Social studies it would only get worse. History is history...social studies has always been about manipulation of students to fit the lib/communist agenda and is not based on facts.

Maybe the answer is to ban Social Studies and get back to teaching history. The real history----

That would be Social Darwinism and it's not part of Critical Race theory since every race thinks they are superior.

That would be Social Darwinism and it's not part of Critical Race theory since every race thinks they are superior.
There is a report that Indigenous People stole the land we live on in the Western Hemisphere some 30 thousand years ago from White people who originated in the European region of the world. Needs to be studied further.

nawpar I knew when they were replacing HISTORY class with Social studies it would only get worse. History is history...social studies has always been about manipulation of students to fit the lib/communist agenda and is not based on facts.

Maybe the answer is to ban Social Studies and get back to teaching history. The real history----
Social Studies is for lower grades to include thinks like geography and civics with history.

Forum List

Back