These Union Workers Need To Be Fired - All Of Them

These people are not earning low wages and have great benefits. Republicans are for the little people not having to pay high prices for things. Inflation hurts the poor and minorities more and excessive wage demands add to inflation, which is social injustice. Republicans ARE for the poor working man being able to afford groceries. The left don't seem to give a shit.
Doesn’t matter if you think they are well paid
These workers have agreed to cuts in the past and now want them back

You are doing typical Conservative fear mongering that low wages will be passed on to the consumer
Time and again, tax cut and wage freezes result in benefits for executives and share holders
They don’t result in lower priced cars

Doesn’t matter if you think they are well paid
These workers have agreed to cuts in the past and now want them back

You are doing typical Conservative fear mongering that low wages will be passed on to the consumer
Time and again, tax cut and wage freezes result in benefits for executives and share holders
They don’t result in lower priced cars
Exactly right.......these folks never stop and wonder to themselves, how can we have given corporations 2 of the largest tax cuts in US history over the past 20 years - as in regards to the auto industry, a huge auto bailout - and none of that has resulted in lower car prices

Exactly right.......these folks never stop and wonder to themselves, how can we have given corporations 2 of the largest tax cuts in US history over the past 20 years - as in regards to the auto industry, a huge auto bailout - and none of that has resulted in lower car prices

2 corporate tax cuts? Tell me more!

Everyone gets a raise or no one works. Of course you lunatics don't give a shit about suppliers who will not be working or the consumer who will be pay more for cars. All part of the elites plan to get as many people as they can relying on the benevolence of the Federal Government. You suckers fall for this shit every time.
This is off the scale nuttiness. Society benefits from a well paid workforce and that means we all do.
Its really about the workers versus the elites. Pick a side.

Conservatives always claim tax cuts will trickle down in lower prices and higher wages.

The realty is…….corporations just keep it

2 corporate tax cuts? Tell me more!

"High-income taxpayers benefitted most from these tax cuts, with the top 1 percent of households receiving an average tax cut of over $570,000 between 2004-2012 - Despite promises from proponents of the tax cuts, evidence suggests that they did not improve economic growth or pay for themselves, but instead ballooned deficits and debt and contributed to a rise in income inequality."

As great as many right-wingers claim those tax cuts were; obviously they were great NOT enough to prevent yall from hating everything Bush, even admitted he blew up the deficit and debt....a guy yall put in office twice, a guy that at one time, yall worshipped on a level close to how yall worship Trump......and speaking of Trump, he passed pretty much the same type of tax cut that Bush did....so for all of that talk about hating Bush, yall still voted for the same Bush era policies...and Trump lowered the corporate tax rate to 21%......and his tax cut was still so unpopular that before the 2018 midterms; he had to lie and claim he was going to pass a special middle class tax cut.......because he knew they were going to get destroyed in the 2018 midterms, and they did...

“We’re putting in a resolution some time in the next week and a half to two weeks [and] we’re giving a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “This is not for business, this is for middle income, and that’s on top of the tax decrease that we’ve already given them.”

Why would he feel the need to lie like that? Why would he stress "this is not for businesses" ?? Because most Americans felt his taxcuts favored corporations and no matter how much you tell them it was for them, they damn sure didn't feel it...and also, we should know by now, whenever trump announces something is coming in the next 2 weeks, he is lying....he said it 7,262 different times about his healthcare plan and 82,726 different times about his infrastructure plan.

Republicans are once again showing they are anti-worker

Time and again they advocate policies that limit the rights of workers while providing corporations with a low wage workforce.

Scott advocating “fire them all” is an attack on collective bargaining
Have you forgotten that the PATCO ingrates were violating FEDERAL LAW??? That's the reason Reagan rightly shitcanned their ungrateful asses after repeated warnings.

This is off the scale nuttiness. Society benefits from a well paid workforce and that means we all do.
Its really about the workers versus the elites. Pick a side.
Rightwingers picked a side a long time ago......they will always worship wealth while pretending they are battling against the corporate elites

Attachments

• z_gop.0066 (2).gif
    z_gop.0066 (2).gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
Have you forgotten that the PATCO ingrates were violating FEDERAL LAW??? That's the reason Reagan rightly shitcanned their ungrateful asses after repeated warnings.
Why would Scott be talking about something from 40 years ago and involved federal workers when the topic is the CURRENT STRIKE THAT IS LEGAL AND INVOLVES UAW MEMBERS?

That is like being asked a question about the COVID vaccine and you answer it by talking about Jonas Salk and the polio vaccine....It either implies you support vaccines and you just too much of a weasel to directly admit it -- or that you are a moron.....in Scott's case, I don't believe he is a moron, I believe he knows his target audience are morons

Why do you morons keep bringing up a Federal work stoppage from 40 years ago that has nothing to do with private labor unions?

"High-income taxpayers benefitted most from these tax cuts, with the top 1 percent of households receiving an average tax cut of over $570,000 between 2004-2012 - Despite promises from proponents of the tax cuts, evidence suggests that they did not improve economic growth or pay for themselves, but instead ballooned deficits and debt and contributed to a rise in income inequality."

As great as many right-wingers claim those tax cuts were; obviously they were great NOT enough to prevent yall from hating everything Bush, even admitted he blew up the deficit and debt....a guy yall put in office twice, a guy that at one time, yall worshipped on a level close to how yall worship Trump......and speaking of Trump, he passed pretty much the same type of tax cut that Bush did....so for all of that talk about hating Bush, yall still voted for the same Bush era policies...and Trump lowered the corporate tax rate to 21%......and his tax cut was still so unpopular that before the 2018 midterms; he had to lie and claim he was going to pass a special middle class tax cut.......because he knew they were going to get destroyed in the 2018 midterms, and they did...

“We’re putting in a resolution some time in the next week and a half to two weeks [and] we’re giving a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “This is not for business, this is for middle income, and that’s on top of the tax decrease that we’ve already given them.”

Why would he feel the need to lie like that? Why would he stress "this is not for businesses" ?? Because most Americans felt his taxcuts favored corporations and no matter how much you tell them it was for them, they damn sure didn't feel it...and also, we should know by now, whenever trump announces something is coming in the next 2 weeks, he is lying....he said it 7,262 different times about his healthcare plan and 82,726 different times about his infrastructure plan.

There were no corporate tax cuts in 2001 or 2003.

In other words, you decided to ignore everything I said and babble nonsense because you can't refute it?

Cool

And no, Trump never told us the truth about oil......the way you deify this moron is weird asf to me...I assume you grew up with a father so I can't understand these daddy issues of yours.....guess you are just a natural pussy
There are millions and millions of people who will not go into ghettos for services because of potential violence. I have. You are your worst enemies as you kill each other.

There are millions and millions of people who will not go into ghettos for services because of potential violence. I have. You are your worst enemies as you kill each other.
#1, I do not and have never lived in "the ghetto"

#2, Nothing you said has ZERO TO DO WITH THE TOPIC OF THE POST

Do you normally do this in your daily discussions? When your wife asks you what you want for dinner today, do you go on some long rant about "the ghettos" and "the blacks"??? Wouldn't it be easier to just say you don't know, and have your wife choose?

He wasn't ASKED ABOUT FEDERAL EMPLOYEES -- the topic was the UAW strike you fucking moron

That is why his press office had to backtrack and clarify.....because everyone except your stupid ass knows that the only relevant strike going on is the LEGAL ONE THAT IS HAPPENING TODAY -- not one from 40 years ago
Cool, I could care less what he was asked about, what he was talking about was Federal employees, he literally said it in his answer. Geez man...are you stupid? He literally said he was talking aobut federal employees. If the interviewer didn't like the answer, then they should of asked another.

Are you really that stupid that you quote him talking about federal employees and somehow don't know he was talking about federal employees?

Cool, I could care less what he was asked about, what he was talking about was Federal employees, he literally said it in his answer. Geez man...are you stupid? He literally said he was talking aobut federal employees. If the interviewer didn't like the answer, then they should of asked another.

Are you really that stupid that you quote him talking about federal employees and somehow don't know he was talking about federal employees?

. "I think Ronald Reagan gave us a great example when federal employees decided they were going to strike," Scott said Monday in Iowa during a campaign event. "He said, you strike, you're fired. Simple concept to me to the extent that we can use that once again."

Seems clear he believes striking workers should be fired

. "I think Ronald Reagan gave us a great example when federal employees decided they were going to strike," Scott said Monday in Iowa during a campaign event. "He said, you strike, you're fired. Simple concept to me to the extent that we can use that once again."

Seems clear he believes striking workers should be fired
um....why did you leave out the first part of his answer? It's sad you dembots have to literally edit and censor people to make your false narratives and propaganda.

"I think Ronald Reagan gave us a great example when federal employees decided they were going to strike," Scott said Monday in Iowa during a campaign event. "He said, you strike, you're fired. Simple concept to me to the extent that we can use that once again."

um....why did you leave out the first part of his answer? It's sad you dembots have to literally edit and censor people to make your false narratives and propaganda.

"I think Ronald Reagan gave us a great example when federal employees decided they were going to strike," Scott said Monday in Iowa during a campaign event. "He said, you strike, you're fired. Simple concept to me to the extent that we can use that once again."

Simple concept to me to the extent that we can use that once again."

Forum List

Back