These trigger-happy cops make police work much more dangerous.

It's the perfect storm. You have a "factory" called the Inner Cities that keeps pumping out Jacob Blakes. You have Cops who are forced to engage with this population of angry, scared, desperate Black men constantly. Both Cops and the Black men they arrest sometimes over-react and the results are sometimes tragic for both Cops and Black men. And though rare, EVERY SINGLE ONE of the tragic encounters is immediately released to the public with very little if any context. What is the solution? I got nothing, if you do, let's hear it.

Maybe if the parents...excuse me, the grandmothers of these young black males would raise them right then maybe they wouldn't find themselves in trouble with the poeleece so often

Shooting the man, in this context, so many times in the back is difficult to see as other than either panic or trigger happy. Neither are laudable traits in an officer of the peace.
Like it or not, a cop is trained to shoot until the target stops moving.
  1. The perp had resisted arrest and defied police orders.
  2. He walked away from a cop, gun drawn, and headed for car where a weapon could be concealed or the car itself used as a weapon.
  3. He got in the car blocking view of officer where he could have been reaching for a weapon.
  4. High on things like PCP, you can be shot several times and not feel it and remain a threat.
The police will assume the worst every time. They are not there to risk their life. Like it or not, TWO things are coming into play:
  1. Oddly enough, most every recent "victim" of "police brutality" that has lead to violent protests has been a black person caught committing criminal activity who then failed to cooperate with police.
  2. With the former president Obama bashing police, governors, mayors and senators bashing police, BLM and other activists bashing police, alienating them, calling them criminal, rioters throwing rocks, bottles, bricks at them, fire bombs, shooting at them, they are putting police FURTHER ON EDGE. Put yourself in their shoes: if all these people were against you and out to get you, would you be more or less prone to be on edge and trigger happy out at night in the dark?
The BLM riot crowd are creating / exacerbating the very thing they seek to solve.

Ever heard of Antony Dia?

He was a police officer who was recently murdered by a belligerent drunk.

Kinda like being high on Fentanyl like George Floyd.

Yep, virtually no media coverage for Anthony, no sports figures to protest, no corporations lining to give millions to an organization that helps protect police officers, etc.

And of coarse , you don't given a damn either.
BLW4RXQHGNAJZCK4IB2IDW7HJI.jpg

H3AKHDSNGVFSZP3IFQY6MSLZJY.jpg

I'm from Toledo. I didn't know Dia but I knew the asshole who murdered him for over 30 years. He was well over 50 years old and literally still lived in his mother's basement.

Last edited:
He's not only a coward but a bad aim.
How do you not kill a 140 pound man with 7 bullets ? In prison, when they're gang raping him, his nickname will be Barnie Fife.

Update 5:01 p.m. Aug. 25: Patrick Salvi, an attorney who is part of the legal team representing the Blake family, said during a news conference Tuesday in Kenosha, that Jacob Blake “has a long road to recovery.”

Salvi said Blake, 29, suffered a bullet wound that severed his spinal cord and he also was shot in the stomach. He added that Blake had to have his colon and small intestine removed during surgery and had damage to his kidney and liver. Blake also was shot in the arm, Salvi said.

Another family attorney, Benjamin Crump, said it “was going to take a miracle” for the younger Blake to walk again.

“They shot my son seven times, seven times, like he didn’t matter,” Blake’s father, who is also named Jacob Blake, said at Tuesday’s news conference. “But my son matters. He’s a human being and he matters.”

He's not only a coward but a bad aim.
How do you not kill a 140 pound man with 7 bullets ?

Well, as to coward, yes, scared, as I've said before, maybe under-qualified, under-trained. And recent events will only make it harder to find and keep good people.

As to bad aim, maybe, when you're scared and on adrenaline, your aim suffers.

At that range, you should be able to kill someone with one shot. If they are not trying to kill the person, I've long maintained they ought to aim for non-vital areas.

Bottom line: police behavior and brutality is but only the TIP OF THE ICEBERG to a mentality that begins far above them. All this protesting, rioting and violence is attacking the SYMPTOM, not the cause, putting the police in the middle and likely will only lead to making things WORSE.

AS WITH MOST THINGS, another social movement lead by the bottom-feeders along the bottom of the bell curve.

This whole thing stems from the Clinton Crime Bill which escalated the drug war and led to mass incarceration of mostly poor, blacks and minorities.

This whole thing stems from the Clinton Crime Bill which escalated the drug war and led to mass incarceration of mostly poor, blacks and minorities.
If one may be allowed to put it in other terms, the result of a very long series of measures to appear as if something were being done while failing to address root causes.

Every time there's another Ferguson-like incident, a Jacob Blake, George Floyd or any number of others just like them, all it does is make people fear them. Say what you want about LeBron James but he's right- blacks are terrified in America.

These are not isolated incidents and this is nothing new. The only thing new about it is they're being caught on camera. God only knows how many young men have been killed, framed (with drugs and guns) and sent to prison, tased and beaten out in the middle of nowhere in butt-fuck Alabama.

So now roughly half the citizens are armed legally and illegally and it's the wild west on the verge of a 'civil war' they keep telling us, and people are afraid on top of angry. .. I wouldn't ever want to be a cop, but especially not now. The good cops out there need to speak up and put an end to this militarization and us v them attitude. Police used to be respected - now they're hated and feared.

Every time a cop stops someone now, he's risking his life. And if I'm an innocent black man being pulled over in Picayune Mississippi and my heart is racing, wondering "Is my life in danger right now because of my skin color ?" This shouldn't be like this people. Wake the fuck up.

[/QUyour lies make no sense to America, YOUR BLACK Pigs tried to assassinate a US Senator n Washington DC Sen Paul and America saw it

Forum List

Back