These British Soldiers Are Happy To Be Coming Home From Afghanistan Three Months Earl

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by War News Updates Editor

nuclear350.jpg

The members of the Royal Scots Borderers, 1st Battalion the Royal Regiment of Scotland (1 Scots), flew back to Edinburgh three months earlier than initially planned

We're Coming Home! Joy Of Hero Troops Flying Back From Helmand Three Months Early To Be With Their Families For Christmas -- Daily Mail

Soldiers from 1st Battalion the Royal Regiment of Scotland head home after handing bases over to Afghan control

Prime Minister announces more than 3,800 troops fighting in Afghanistan will be home by Christmas next year

I've got a gut feeling these guys are in a C-17 or the Brit version. When I went to and from 'Nam, they put us on 707s operated by a charter airline. This sure ain't the same. If you've never flown on a military aircraft, you have no idea of how noisy it is. At least these guys seem to have far better seating than I remember. Read more @ War News Updates: These British Soldiers Are Happy To Be Coming Home From Afghanistan Three Months Early

:clap2:

Forum List

Back