These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
170124-children.jpg

As Defense for Children International - Palestine (DCIP) points out, “Accountability for shootings [of Palestinian children] by Israeli forces is extremely rare. Only one incident since 2014 has resulted in an indictment.”

More here: These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016

So wrong! Everyone knows that.

And nearly all of those children would be alive today had they not chosen to become combatants in war by attacking innocent civilians or soldiers. Their behaviour led to their deaths and they, and only they, are responsible.

One has to wonder what kind of society encourages children to become combatants. (An international humanitarian crime, btw).

You failed to cover all the Jewish children deliberately targeted by Hamas, the PLO, and all the various Terrorist Muslim organizations as well as the celebrations the Palestinians throw at the announcement of the death of Israeli civilians including giving each other treats in the streets. Don't forget the official Fatah celebration of the murders of Jews, naming of streets after the murderers, and paying their families blood money for their murderous acts. They are available to view of youtube if you care to watch them.

Also don't forget all of the innocent Gazan children killed by Hamas rocket fire and those who die building the tunnels.

One has to wonder what kind of society uses children in such dangerous jobs.

I entered the link, and got a whiplash from all the "trying to stab" at the description of almost every second event.

You trying to stab or killed someone, you get your ass shot. Funny how it works.

I never got my ass shot. Ask me how? I never tried to stab or shoot anyone!

You failed to cover all the Jewish children deliberately targeted by Hamas, the PLO, and all the various Terrorist Muslim organizations as well as the celebrations the Palestinians throw at the announcement of the death of Israeli civilians including giving each other treats in the streets. Don't forget the official Fatah celebration of the murders of Jews, naming of streets after the murderers, and paying their families blood money for their murderous acts. They are available to view of youtube if you care to watch them.
Pfffft, drop in the bucket.

And now you show your true colors, don't you!

You mean both of them?

Israel slaughters Palestinians by the thousands yet whine about a handful of Israelis.

You mean both of them?

You sir are a liar and a fraud. I can respect and debate an honest man of a different opinion who will state his opinion and the facts honestly. A Muslim can hold to his religion and state his beliefs truthfully and I will at least respect his honesty. But if he practices to deceive taqiyya or kitman I will heap scorn upon his head as he deserves!

Israel slaughters Palestinians by the thousands yet whine about a handful of Israelis.
That's just nonsense.

That's just nonsense.

I have only been studying Islam for 15 years but I am not a fool to be trifled with like most Westerners are. I understand a lot more about Muslim customs than most Muslims give me credit for. Yes, I am a Hard Core Christian Zionist and I will give you NO quarter what so ever. XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Paparock -- This forum is under Zone2 rules. Which require that you address the topic in EVERY post. We do topic control. Not content control. So the topic is more important than the personalities.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's just nonsense.

I have only been studying Islam for 15 years but I am not a fool to be trifled with like most Westerners are. I understand a lot more about Muslim customs than most Muslims give me credit for. Yes, I am a Hard Core Christian Zionist and I will give you NO quarter what so ever. I have had quite a few Muslim radicals threaten my life because I have exposed them, and I have turned some Islamists here in the USA into Homeland Security and the FBI due to their online postings that crossed the lines on a website I was a moderator. If you want to play with fire you might get burned.

You are a hard core moron, and not a Christian. A Zionist cannot be a Christian. Any Christian that wishes harm on fellow Christians can't possibly be a Christian anyway. I am a Christian, a real Christian and see through your bullshit.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me! I don't wish harm on my fellow Christian's but I will not allow them to harm Jews which is against G_d's word in their ignorance and rebellion against G_d's word. You a Christian so far your lack of love for the the Vine that bore the fruit of the savior betrays you! Scripture says we are but branches grafted unto the vine that is Juda you would cut that vine off. G_d says in His word he is re-establishing His people in their land never to be moved again and Christian Prophesy says the times of the gentiles has ended. G_d's timetable is again centered upon His people and His Land Israel and yet you are blind to it. Just because they have not believed and curse me does not mean I do not LOVE them for G_d LOVES them! Though they be persecuted and hunted by all men I will Bless Them and Stand with Them for they are Loved by G_d for there has always been faithful among His people. Let their fate be my fate for I stand with Israel! I suggest to you read what happens when Yeshua (Jesus) returns to FIGHT for His people and against their enemies in Christian Scripture or did you skip that part of the Bible when you became a "Christian"?

...A Zionist cannot be a Christian.

Why would Zionism be incompatible with Christianity? Does Christianity oppose Jewish national self-determination or the restoration of Israel? Can you give me a source for that?

...A Zionist cannot be a Christian.

Why would Zionism be incompatible with Christianity? Does Christianity oppose Jewish national self-determination or the restoration of Israel? Can you give me a source for that?

I once heard a preacher on a Christian channel say that the promise of Gd to give the Land of Israel to the Jewish people is mentioned more times in the Bible than the promise of salvation for those who are saved.

That's just nonsense.

I have only been studying Islam for 15 years but I am not a fool to be trifled with like most Westerners are. I understand a lot more about Muslim customs than most Muslims give me credit for. Yes, I am a Hard Core Christian Zionist and I will give you NO quarter what so ever. XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Paparock -- This forum is under Zone2 rules. Which require that you address the topic in EVERY post. We do topic control. Not content control. So the topic is more important than the personalities.
Christian Zionists (fake Christians) approve of the ethnic cleansing and killing of Christians in Palestine.

Forum List

Back