There’s Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

This isn't about taking someone else's word over mine you little minx.

You just said that when people settle they are innocent but when they don't settle they too are innocent. It just depends on which side Trump is on because the rules are different for him. Whatever he does is always good and true.

When did Trump settle?

Oh he didn't, because the accusations were completely baseless and fake. A technique the leftists use often.
Yeah dozens of Trump's victims are all lying and the biggest pathological liar on the planet is telling the truth.
It takes quite a sheep to believe that.

There’s Something Horribly Familiar About The Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein
Yup!
Bill Clinton, to name one of several more Democrat perv's.
It make's one start to wonder "is perversion rampant throughout the Democrat Party".
Hilarious you need to run to Bill Clinton because the truth about Comrade Trump is too painful for you to handle.

This isn't about taking someone else's word over mine you little minx.

You just said that when people settle they are innocent but when they don't settle they too are innocent. It just depends on which side Trump is on because the rules are different for him. Whatever he does is always good and true.
/----/ Please post a link where I wrote that incoherent, asinine statement : "You just said that when people settle they are innocent but when they don't settle they too are innocent. " Just because someone settles does not mean they are innocent or guilty. Here is another attorney on the subject. Go argue with him:

To Settle or Not to Settle? That Is the Question
By Shulamit Shvartsman, Attorney | Reviewed by David Goguen, J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law

There are many benefits to settlement of a legal dispute or lawsuit, for instance:

Expense. Trials involve attorneys, expert witnesses, extensive depositions during the discovery process, travel, and time. If a case settles before going to trial, many of these expenses can be significantly reduced or eliminated altogether.
Stress. Settlement may reduce some of the stress that a trial can bring on. Besides the anticipation of the unknown result to come, both sides of a lawsuit might fear getting on the witness stand and telling their story to a judge and jury, then being subject to cross-examination by the other side's attorney.
Privacy. Details of a civil case can be kept private when settled. When you take a case to trial, the court documents become a public record, and anyone can look at them, unless the judge orders the records sealed. When you settle a case, most of the details are kept out of the court documents, and aren't a public record. Many settlement agreements also incorporate a confidentiality clause.
Predictability. Any trial lawyer will tell you that a jury's decision isn't the easiest thing in the world to predict. By contrast, you can dictate the terms of your settlement agreement, or at least work with the other side to come up with a deal you can both live with.
Finality. The losing party can appeal a court judgment, dragging out the process even longer. Settlements can't usually be appealed.

I wonder how the Right Wingers have managed to forget about all the sexual shenanigans at Fox News under Roger Ayles and Bill O'Reilly.

Grabbing pussy knows no politics. As Billy Bush.
Billy Bush's career came to an end just hanging with Donald Trump. The actual perpetrator himself went on to become president of the US despite being a serial sex offender.

Let's quit the game of footsy. When people settle are they GENERALLY innocent or guilty? When people don't settle are they GENERALLY innocent or guilty?

Let's hear it

If you want to know what democrats are doing, just look at what they accuse others of. Democrats just took what they were doing to women and accused others of doing it. That's why the complaints are so similar.

If you want to know what democrats are doing, just look at what they accuse others of. Democrats just took what they were doing to women and accused others of doing it. That's why the complaints are so similar.
Bitch can't even mention DT's long history of assaulting women. Too dishonest.

Democrats the self appointed champion of women allowed this deviant to prey on women for decades, talk about egg on their faces.

This is a stupid comment. How did Democrats allow this to happen? Did they know it was going on and turn a blind eye? Was this common knowledge? Had it been publicized?

If you're able to show that Democratic Party officials had knowledge of Weinstein's activities and did nothing, you might have a point.

But Republican officials had a videotape of Trump admitting to sexually assaulting women and they did nothing. So what's your point?

Yup!
It make's one start to wonder "is perversion rampant throughout the Democrat Party".
Hilarious you need to run to Bill Clinton because the truth about Comrade Trump is too painful for you to handle.
Apparently the opposite is true, since you create a thread, complaining about trump every day.
Now that's hilarious

Yup!
Apparently the opposite is true, since you create a thread, complaining about trump every day.
Now that's hilarious
I've been on this site less than 5 minutes in a month so a swing and a miss there.
Plus giving cover to a self admitted serial sex offender who has left a long trail of his victims in the dust and then VOTING for him is one of the most shameful things I've ever heard.
I bet you're a huge Cosby fan too.

Plus giving cover to a self admitted serial sex offender who has left a long trail of his victims in the dust and then VOTING for him is one of the most shameful things I've ever heard.
Going back to the Bill Clinton presidency?

I wonder how the Right Wingers have managed to forget about all the sexual shenanigans at Fox News under Roger Ayles and Bill O'Reilly.

Grabbing pussy knows no politics. As Billy Bush.
Billy Bush's career came to an end just hanging with Donald Trump. The actual perpetrator himself went on to become president of the US despite being a serial sex offender.
/——/ Billy Bush ambushed Trump who didn’t know he was being recorded. How does that make Trump a perpetrator?

Pleas present the ones accusing Trump of rape please. Sorry dude, your wet dream ended with the Russia investigation. Deal with it.

trump-assault-1.jpg

Media spin.

- Ivana Trump speaks out on allegations Donald Trump raped her

Ivana: “That was all just the lawyers' talk”, she said, after having previously clarified she did not accuse him in “a literal or criminal sense”.

- Trump lawyer says ‘You cannot rape your spouse'

Ivana Trump said “she felt raped emotionally … She was not referring to it (as) a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word,” he said.

A statement from Ivana, who divorced her husband in 1992, was provided to Hurt by Trump and his lawyers and wound up on the first page of “The Last Tycoon.”

In it Ivana admitted there had been an ugly night between her and her husband in 1989.

“I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense,” she said in the statement.

---

You emotional types are fully aware of exactly what she was saying in that comment - you are just too intellectually dishonest to not use it against someone you blindly hate.

You emotional types are fully aware of exactly what she was saying in that comment - you are just too intellectually dishonest to not use it against someone you blindly hate.
Benghazi Ben Fucking Ghazi
/----/ Obozo and Hillary sent an openly gay Ambassador into a country that executes gays. Hillary took the 3 am call and rolled over to go back to sleep.
Hillary Clinton's Infamous "3am" Ad - I Agree to See
Hillary Clinton's Infamous "3am" Ad
Jun 18, 2013 - hillary-clinton-2008- presidential-campaign ... Your vote will decide who answers that call,” promised the ad. ... from how to prevent a nuclear attack to how to turn on the heat in the White House during a 3 A.M. phone call.

Benghazi Ben Fucking Ghazi
/----/ Obozo and Hillary sent an openly gay Ambassador into a country that executes gays. Hillary took the 3 am call and rolled over to go back to sleep.
Hillary Clinton's Infamous "3am" Ad - I Agree to See
Hillary Clinton's Infamous "3am" Ad
Jun 18, 2013 - hillary-clinton-2008- presidential-campaign ... Your vote will decide who answers that call,” promised the ad. ... from how to prevent a nuclear attack to how to turn on the heat in the White House during a 3 A.M. phone call.
8 investigations of Benghazi and nothing ...you are a fucking trump submissive Moron

Going back to the Bill Clinton presidency?
No the current Orange Harvey Weinstein Presidency...the one where the President wants to have incestual hot monkey sex with his own daughter ...its creepy

Forum List

Back