There's Nothing About Comey

By who, one of Comey's former employees?

I think the US Marshal Service is the body that serves the federal subpoenas. I know it is they take people into custody who don't cooperate.

Who will issue them, one of Comey's former employees?

Well, he was director of the FBI.
The Marshal Service is different.
So...no.
Are you dense?

The Marshal Service might serve them, they don't issue them. Why are you dodging the question?

Oh. A federal judge issues a subpoena. Sorry. I don't think any federal judges worked for James Comey. It wouldn't matter if they did...Comey is no longer there thanks to his unwillingness to drop an investigation.

Keep on :mm: LMAO.

I think the US Marshal Service is the body that serves the federal subpoenas. I know it is they take people into custody who don't cooperate.

So...no.
Are you dense?

The Marshal Service might serve them, they don't issue them. Why are you dodging the question?

Oh. A federal judge issues a subpoena. Sorry. I don't think any federal judges worked for James Comey. It wouldn't matter if they did...Comey is no longer there thanks to his unwillingness to drop an investigation.

Answered your question already.
The first round of subpoenas should be going out shortly.

By who, one of Comey's former employees?

So...no.
Are you dense?

Since when was THAT the reason? :lol:

So...no.
Are you dense?

Since it happened pretty much. The White House keeps going back and fourth on the "reasoning".

So...no.
Are you dense?

Since it happened pretty much. The White House keeps going back and fourth on the "reasoning".

Ohhhhhhhhh I see. Do they now?

So...no.
Are you dense?

Still looking for the correct answer, I guess you don't know it.

So...no.
Are you dense?

Judges do not issue subpoenas?

Here's a little hint.

Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas

CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

Here's a little hint.

CNN exclusive: Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

"The subpoenas issued in recent weeks by the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia," --your source

Comey worked for the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia? Is that where your dementia has landed you?

Meanwhile back in reality, the subpoenas are going to be served any day now.

But you been saying that for like a month. Nine of them to be exact. If the case was ciutnand dry this should be a slam dunk especially since Trump is so stupid. Do we have to wait another year ?

Here's a little hint.

"The subpoenas issued in recent weeks by the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia," --your source

Comey worked for the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia? Is that where your dementia has landed you?

Still playing dodge and dumb I see.

Here's a little hint.

I've enjoyed making you look like an idiot; I will say that. You did most of the work though so I really can't take credit.

Here's a little hint.

I've enjoyed making you look like an idiot; I will say that. You did most of the work though so I really can't take credit.

What with tap dancing and deflection, not knowing prosecutor has subpoena power. I don't think so, your ignorance shows you to be the idiot. You might want to brush up on conflict of interest laws, you're going to be hearing about them for a while.

Here's a little hint.

What with tap dancing and deflection, not knowing prosecutor has subpoena power. I don't think so, your ignorance shows you to be the idiot. You might want to brush up on conflict of interest laws, you're going to be hearing about them for a while.

Oh yeah, and you know, that Muller was picked kind of gets my conspiracy theory side kicking. Wonder if he was picked on purpose?

Here's a little hint.

Now only if there was a conflict of interest....

Don't you EVER get tired of playing the victim?

Forum List

Back