There's no doubt Romney is a RINO now

Hawk will always deny. If Trump said the Sun rose in the West. Hawk would demand that you provide proof that every single compass proved it. If you did, he would move on without acknowledging the simplest of truths.
Hahahaha, all this typing you are doing. When all you have to do is provide one quote or picture to prove this “white supremacy” nonsense. But you can’t, so just keep pushing the lie.

You are a GREAT example of someone with Mass Formation Psychosis.

Then it should be easy for you to cite actual racist quotes or political ideas he pushes.
y2ozh4uxslk81.png

I have no interest in copy-pasting; you can just read it for yourself.

The leader of Russia has put his nuclear missiles on high alert. Most of this needlessly brought to the forefront by globalists like you support. If a few go off in Europe that will change a lot of things. If more go off including here not destroying everything, that will change so much more. Propaganda has mocked, demeaned and destroyed people in our own nation. Propaganda is most likely involved in this war situation also. Believing you is believing our demise.

I remember when republicans/conservatives were very vocal in their opposition to dictatorial regimes. It is a damn shame they forgot that.

This is a good one. Now all the Trumpublicans will have to come out in favor of white supremacy.
I would avoid and take offense to the label of white supremacy

that excludes people based solely on their skin color

which is the same thing liberals want to do when they push diversity

they want white people to be a minority in America

and that is as unreasonable as white supremacy

Hahahaha, all this typing you are doing. When all you have to do is provide one quote or picture to prove this “white supremacy” nonsense. But you can’t, so just keep pushing the lie.

You are a GREAT example of someone with Mass Formation Psychosis.

I waited. Patiently. And when this died down I decided to spring the trap.

And in response to State Legislatures confirming the vote which ousted Trump?

Forum List

Back