There’s good reason Norwegians don’t immigrate here

The US sucks in comparison.

xYGDrn9.jpg

This country could learn a thing or two.

I would never want to live in Norway. Their weather sucks, it's grossly expensive to live there due to their massive welfare state, and their food tastes like shit.
What a joke you are.

25 Reasons Norway Is The Greatest Place On Earth | HuffPost

For you.

If they didn't have such authoritarian laws, I'd live with my mom's family in Singapore. Best economy in the world and highest standard of living.
The OP chart says it all.

xYGDrn9.jpg

Norway is sitting on top of an ocean of oil which pays for those generous government benefits it doles out. Everything on your list is either bogus leftist propaganda or it's the paid for with oil revenues.

Furthermore, no one called Norway a shit hole. Trump said precisely the opposite.
“ list is bogus”
Yeah everything is fake news to you. The biggest purveyor of fake news, the racist POS prez, you love.

Norway is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. It’s home to more natural wonders than we can count and it has stunning cities, fascinating history and really happy people.

Norway’s not cheap. But it’s worth it. Here are 25 reasons why.

1. It’s actually one of the happiest places on Earth.

Check out the rest.

What are the units of happiness? How is it measured?

Again, moron, no one claimed Norway is a shithole. So what are you trying to prove?

xYGDrn9.jpg

Norway is sitting on top of an ocean of oil which pays for those generous government benefits it doles out. Everything on your list is either bogus leftist propaganda or it's the paid for with oil revenues.

Furthermore, no one called Norway a shit hole. Trump said precisely the opposite.
“ list is bogus”
Yeah everything is fake news to you. The biggest purveyor of fake news, the racist POS prez, you love.

Norway is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places on Earth. It’s home to more natural wonders than we can count and it has stunning cities, fascinating history and really happy people.

Check out the rest.

Again, moron, no one claimed Norway is a shithole. So what are you trying to prove?
Do your own research you lazy SOB. I’m tired of always having to educate your dumb ass.

xYGDrn9.jpg

“ list is bogus”

Check out the rest.

I think he is trying to explain to the Trump zealots why folks from Norway are not lining up to come here, like Trump thinks they should be.

xYGDrn9.jpg

“ list is bogus”

Check out the rest.

I think he is trying to explain to the Trump zealots why folks from Norway are not lining up to come here, like Trump thinks they should be.

Wrong. Trump didn't say that. What you have to explain is why Haiti is not a shithole. So far I haven't seen any of you snowflakes even try.

xYGDrn9.jpg

“ list is bogus”

Check out the rest.

Do your own research you lazy SOB. I’m tired of always having to educate your dumb ass.

I've already done the research, dumbass. Only fools believe you can measure happiness.

Norwegians are like hmm..what's the closest comparison? Icelanders?

They have their own country and they're doing just fine and acclimated to their environment.

Why would someone emigrate to the US if in that situation?

Newsflash snowflake: There are other places to live.

They may not would accept you, being a denizen of momma's basement and all.

When I was a kid I always wanted to leave the USA but to where?

What country has the US Constitution?

Which country has the US ARMY, US NAVY , US AIR FORCE, US MARINES to back you up?

None..

xYGDrn9.jpg

“ list is bogus”

Check out the rest.

Wrong. Trump didn't say that. What you have to explain is why Haiti is not a shithole. So far I haven't seen any of you snowflakes even try.

Well, if you believe he said the shithole thing then he also wondered why people from Norway are not immigrating here. If you do not, then why are you in the thread?

Norwegians are like hmm..what's the closest comparison? Icelanders?

They have their own country and they're doing just fine and acclimated to their environment.

Why would someone emigrate to the US if in that situation?

Newsflash snowflake: There are other places to live.

They may not would accept you, being a denizen of momma's basement and all.

When I was a kid I always wanted to leave the USA but to where?

What country has the US Constitution?

Which country has the US ARMY, US NAVY , US AIR FORCE, US MARINES to back you up?

None..

You are welcome, I was happy to "back you up".

“ list is bogus”

Check out the rest.

Well, if you believe he said the shithole thing then he also wondered why people from Norway are not immigrating here. If you do not, then why are you in the thread?

No, he did not say that. He asked why don't we prefer immigrants from countries like Norway over immigrants from shitholes like Haiti. That in no way implies he thinks they should want to immigrate.

The Dems lost control of the house in 2010.
And Obozo did almost nothing during his first 2 years, when he could have done anything.

So how is that the Republican's fault? .... :dunno:

He spent all his time and energy doing one thing...ObamaCare. He was too stupid and prideful to walk away from it when it was clear it sucked.

Forum List

Back