There's a per-mile vehicle tax buried in Biden's infrastructure bill

Yes, it’s a pilot program, because they intend to never implement it fully? :cuckoo:

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. That's the whole point of doing a pilot, to determine if it's viable or not as they envision it.

No, retard, I just said they need to have a surcharge on their vehicle registrations. Why do your policies always hurt the poor and working people the most?

Also, let's see a link to your lie that "it would be an alternative to the gas tax".
listen up you fat shit for brains moron, POOR people are not hurt by a tax on elec car miles driven UNLESS they buy an elec car.

and don't start calling me names, face fuck

Just how much of the 19 cent federal tax do you think goes to emission control?
Ugh, don't know. My point was,we spend a ton on emission and pollution control, I don't know how much of that comes from vehicle emissions but I would imagine quite a bit.

If we are to all be driving electric, emissions and carbon in the air should be reduced significantly, thus less spent on pollution control.

Ugh, don't know. My point was,we spend a ton on emission and pollution control, I don't know how much of that comes from vehicle emissions but I would imagine quite a bit.

If we are to all be driving electric, emissions and carbon in the air should be reduced significantly, thus less spent on pollution control.

New passenger vehicles are 98-99% cleaner for most tailpipe pollutants compared to the 1960s.

The electricity will still have to be generated for the new cars.

Forum List

Back