Rosa DeLauro, an unapologetic feminist raised on “the blood sport of New Haven politics.”, keeps getting stuff done despite being a radical extremist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kudos to her!

Is there anything wrong with being an "unapologetic feminist"? By sheer coincidence, I was listening to Jimmy Cliff's The Harder They Come, The Harder They Fall when I found this thread. People have to stand firm to protect themselves and their fellows against aggression and domination and never apologize for doing it. This has nothing to do with being a "radical extremist." Remember that many normal European civilians took a firm stand against the nazi plague that descended on their towns. I love the story of the three Dutch teenage girls, who liked to invite nazi soldiers to meet them in the woods. These nazis were never seen again. How many people kept coming across the Edmund Pettis Bridge in spite of the racists who would meet them on the other side?

You mistake courage for extremism.

basquebromance

Children need constant care, so if a child is being raised by both parents, one of them must be with this child at all times or the child must receive other care outside the home while the parents are at work. There also is another situation in which one of the two parents has abandoned the child and the parent who is left to raise the child struggles, but cannot be in two places at one time. Any scheme must account for these facts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back