There's a double standard in this country

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
There's a double standard in this country as cis-women can wear pants, t-shirts, male boots and anything they damn well please of the opposite sex. They can play sports, lift weights, etc.They can even cut their hear short! Most of society accepts it as they're TOM BOYS!!!! That is fine and shit. I do too as it is freedom...

But Don't you dare do this if you're a cis-male in the opposite! Don't learn how to sew, don't wear dresses, don't grow your hair out or anything besides the bland male clothing we're expected to wear or you're deserving of getting your ass beat the conservatives on this board say.

I wish for men to have the same rights and freedom as cis-women have today to wear what we damn well please.

There's a double standard in this country as cis-women can wear pants, t-shirts, male boots and anything they damn well please of the opposite sex. They can play sports, lift weights, etc.They can even cut their hear short! Most of society accepts it as they're TOM BOYS!!!! That is fine and shit. I do too as it is freedom...

But Don't you dare do this if you're a cis-male in the opposite! Don't learn how to sew, don't wear dresses, don't grow your hair out or anything besides the bland male clothing we're expected to wear or you're deserving of getting your ass beat the conservatives on this board say.

I wish for men to have the same rights and freedom as cis-women have today to wear what we damn well please.

It's your thing - do what you wanna do brough

Matthew is mad he got sent home from work because he wore a dress again.

Yoga pants?

On Matturd?

giphy.gif

BTW imbecile...

People's natural instinct to be repulsed by ugly shit is important. Like when we're repulsed by your odor, or laugh at your insipid drivel. You should have been swallowed.

Last edited:

Always remember to coordinate your shoes and purses.

Forum List

Back