There was only one commander in chief on that debate stage and that was Lizzy Warren!

When You Have Practicing Homosexuals
Taking Over The Pulpit
They're Flaunting Their Proclivities In God's Face Anyway

"I genuinely do not understand why anyone would go to all the trouble of running for president just to get up on this stage and talk about what’s not possible"

Warren did exactly the opposite!

" we should stop using Republican talking points in order to talk with each other about how to best provide that health care.""

WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN! WARREN!

Thats BULLSHIT. All the Indian chiefs were men, Pocahontas was only a princess.

"I genuinely do not understand why anyone would go to all the trouble of running for president just to get up on this stage and talk about what’s not possible"

" we should stop using Republican talking points in order to talk with each other about how to best provide that health care.""

Thats BULLSHIT. All the Indian chiefs were men, Pocahontas was only a princess.

Pocahauntas is merely a pimple on a princess' pudendum.

"So-called conservative Christian senators, right now in the Senate are blocking a bill to raise the minimum wage, when scripture says that 'Whoever oppresses the poor taunts their maker" - Warren
She had no problem taxing the same for Obamacare though.

"So-called conservative Christian senators, right now in the Senate are blocking a bill to raise the minimum wage, when scripture says that 'Whoever oppresses the poor taunts their maker" - Warren
Opposition to theft is not oppression of the poor

This is what you and Warren overlook

It is not charity to take from one and give to another

Further we know min wage hurts the poor.

"There’s a lot at stake for our democracy. But we can't choose a candidate we don't believe in just because we’re afraid. I’m not afraid." - Warren

Man, are you a shallow, dimwitted, gullible sap!

If that was a question the obvious answer is, yes he is.

Elizabeth Warren committed fraud to advance her career. She has no business running for President.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back