Unbelievable 10 year old boy charged after classmate hit in face with ball

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(News Channel 9) – A 10-year-old suburban Detroit boy has been charged with aggravated assault after hitting a 9-year-old classmate in the face with a rubber ball similar to a dodge ball. The Wayne County prosecutor’s office says students at a Canton Township school were playing “tips” April 29 in which participants jump to
UNBELIEVABLE! 10 year-old boy charged after classmate hit in face with ball

Awwwww look the snowflake pussies have destroyed the lives of " JUST BEING A KID" you can't say there isn't an adult who hasn't accidentally hit someone in the face with a ball if you played a sport involving a ball at some point in your life.

Eating your own we told yah.

Last edited:
Damn are you serious? I can't tell you how many times I got hit in the head with balls as a kid. Shit I was playing volleyball one time in the gym when it was raining and some ginormous fucking gorilla kid spiked the fucking ball over the net and hit me directly in the fucking face and I was about 6 feet from the net. All I remember was feeling the ball hit my face and then a pain on the back of my head. Where my head hit the wooden gym floor when I was knocked the fuck out.

According to the link:

“Prosecutors say the game ended and the older boy threw the ball 'with force,' causing his classmate to suffer a concussion and abrasions. The older boy’s mother says in a written statement the only thing her son is guilty of 'is being a black boy.'”

The only problem here is that the boy's mother apparently thinks her son should get a pass solely because he is Black. Her son's victim suffered serious injuries and only a board certified idiot would think he is being charged because he is Black. I think the mother is a major part of the problem.

When I was a child a long time ago, the mother would have been informed of her son's misconduct and she would have given him one hell of a spanking. That would have ended the matter.

• Banned
And we believe the media when they say " through with force" lol...... think in terms of a snowflake when it comes to their meaning and " force" lol.

(News Channel 9) – A 10-year-old suburban Detroit boy has been charged with aggravated assault after hitting a 9-year-old classmate in the face with a rubber ball similar to a dodge ball. The Wayne County prosecutor’s office says students at a Canton Township school were playing “tips” April 29 in which participants jump to

Awwwww look the snowflake pussies have destroyed the lives of " JUST BEING A KID" you can't say there isn't an adult who hasn't accidentally hit someone in the face with a ball if you played a sport involving a ball at some point in your life.

Man, we'd all be cons doing life in prison if we had to grow up today! Thank god I won't be around in 20 years when these poor abused children grow up with shattered lives and this nation expects them to go to war and fight in combat for them in foreign countries! America is ripe for the picking now with a nation of self-made pussies. THat is why I love Donald Trump, for all his faults, he is the ANTI-pussy.

I am normally not in for participation trophies or snowflakery but in this case the assault-charging mother is absolutely correct. The game was over, the child whipped the ball in the other child's face out of sheer anger. It was absolutely a violent act.

Violence in our schools is at a terrible high. Often, admins do not or cannot do anything about it. I have urged parents whose children have suffered injuries like this to do exactly what these parents did if they do not get a satisfactory resolution: take it higher, whatever that means. We MUST get a handle on this.

Again, this was not accidental as part of the game, which anyone can see happening. This boy retaliated violently.

I read up on this case a little bit more. It turns out, there's more to the story than first suspected. The school DID take action against the perpetrator and honestly, for a 10 yo, that should have been enough. Apparently the victim has some kind of condition where he cannot be hit in the face and, that being the case, he should not have been involved in the game at all (the game was not dodgeball, but you know balls and boys!).

So, in short: it's not like the school had not tried to resolve this, IMO. They had, and the victim's mother went ahead with the police report. This child was probably in 4th grade.

Just today, the case was dismissed entirely. And I think it was the right thing to do. It is still not the case that they boy was hit as part of the game: the perp hit him in the face with the ball in anger, so his suspension was the right call.

But not a police report.

Case dismissed against 10-year-old Canton boy previously charged with assault

Forum List

Back