There Was a Time That...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...the Obama/Biden administration made claims regarding the 2016 election (in which the bitch lost) and proposed solutions similar to what these same people now object to regarding the 2020 "election" of the national idiot, Joe Biden.

At the time, they wanted to claim the Trump election was stolen and that Russia interfered.

Here is the full text of the their report that outlines proposed changes to our election system. This was in 2017.

...the Obama/Biden administration made claims regarding the 2016 election (in which the bitch lost) and proposed solutions similar to what these same people now object to regarding the 2020 "election" of the national idiot, Joe Biden.

At the time, they wanted to claim the Trump election was stolen and that Russia interfered.

Here is the full text of the their report that outlines proposed changes to our election system. This was in 2017.
There was nothing wrong with the 2020 election.

Bullet point #1 was in HR#1 passed by the House earlier this year. The GOP blocked it in the Senate.

Why?

Show us some proof of what was wrong....I'll wait.
Because among other things, it unconstitutionally deprived state legislatures the right to determine election rules in their own states.

Lots of federalism in your OP...all of it chipping away at state legislatures. Some of whom, by the way, have admitted that they want fewer people to vote which is the reason for silly measures like prohibiting bottles of water to be handed to people while in line and making someone who is driving others to the polls to fill out forms.

Show us some proof of what was wrong....I'll wait.
I can't make you start watching the news, baby. Either:
  • you haven't been watching it for the last year or so
  • your just playing dumb like a good little troll
  • you really are stupid
Take your pick.

Lots of federalism in your OP...all of it chipping away at state legislatures. Some of whom, by the way, have admitted that they want fewer people to vote which is the reason for silly measures like prohibiting bottles of water to be handed to people while in line and making someone who is driving others to the polls to fill out forms.
The Democrat Party HR1 bill is what promotes federalism that would usurp the powers of state legislatures.

The states' election reform bills are aimed at preventing illegal votes only. They actually promote more voting.

In the Georgia bill, more early voting days are included.

The passing out of water to the voters in line is limited to being done by poll workers and not allowed for partisan influence peddlers like you liberals love to pay.

Georgia's new rules are less restrictive than Joe Biden's home state (Delaware)

Had you been paying attention to the news, you'd already be aware of these things.

You're just pissed because most of the states that are reforming their rules to favor no ballot harvesting, stringent signature verification, firm requirements for postmarks, secure ballot drop boxes, cleaning up voter rolls by deleting all the names of people that have moved out of their precincts or have died, voter ID, preventing multiple voting, preventing voting in another state, and other measures to thwart cheating.

Democrats know they can't win without cheating. That's YOUR problem.

By the way, the long article in the OP describes what Obama/Biden wanted to do after the bitch lost to Trump.

Last edited:
I can't make you start watching the news, baby. Either:
  • you haven't been watching it for the last year or so
  • your just playing dumb like a good little troll
  • you really are stupid
Take your pick.
I recall there was an audit. Nothing was produced. I hear a bunch of bitching but no proof...no court filings....no arrests.

Run along and get some proof sonny....
The Democrat Party HR1 bill is what promotes federalism would usurp the powers of state legislatures.
So does the measures in the op. HR1 provides a receipt for every vote cast--a paper trail.
The states' election reform bills are aimed at preventing illegal votes only. They actually promote more voting.
LOL... There are incredibly few "illegal" votes being cast now. Hence your inability to show any results from your audits.
In the Georgia bill, more early voting days are included.
The passing out of water to the voters in line is limited to being done by poll workers and not allowed for partisan influence peddlers like you liberals love to pay.
Ahh..another conspiracy theory...that's all you guys have.
Georgia's new rules are less restrictive than Joe Biden's home state (Delaware)
You can't pass out water in Delaware either? Amazingly....every 4 years we see lines that go on for miles and miles in Atlanta...never in Delaware. Explain that sonny.
Had you been paying attention to the news, you'd already be aware of these things.

You're just pissed because most of the states that are reforming their rules to favor no ballot harvesting, stringent signature verification, firm requirements for postmarks, secure ballot drop boxes, cleaning up voter rolls by deleting all the names of people that have moved out of their precincts or have died, voter ID, preventing multiple voting, preventing voting in another state, and other measures to thwart cheating.
None of which happened in a major way in 2020. The laws also make it easier for the legislatures to rule if elections were fair or unfair; not the elections officials, true?
Democrats know they can't win without cheating. That's YOUR problem.
LOL...they did in 2020--at least in the Presidential contest. Amazingly they forgot to cheat in almost every other contest held on that day. Wisconsin sent more GOP reps to the House than democrats. Are you really trying to say that the democrats cheated in Wisconsin but didn't cheat in the House races?
By the way, the long article in the OP describes what Obama/Biden wanted to do after the bitch lost to Trump.
Cool...

BTW...why didn't you scream for audits after 2016 general election? You are for auditing all elections right? So where where you in 2016? Tell us that sonny boy.

I recall there was an audit. Nothing was produced. I hear a bunch of bitching but no proof...no court filings....no arrests.

Run along and get some proof sonny....

So does the measures in the op. HR1 provides a receipt for every vote cast--a paper trail.

LOL... There are incredibly few "illegal" votes being cast now. Hence your inability to show any results from your audits.

Ahh..another conspiracy theory...that's all you guys have.

You can't pass out water in Delaware either? Amazingly....every 4 years we see lines that go on for miles and miles in Atlanta...never in Delaware. Explain that sonny.

None of which happened in a major way in 2020. The laws also make it easier for the legislatures to rule if elections were fair or unfair; not the elections officials, true?

LOL...they did in 2020--at least in the Presidential contest. Amazingly they forgot to cheat in almost every other contest held on that day. Wisconsin sent more GOP reps to the House than democrats. Are you really trying to say that the democrats cheated in Wisconsin but didn't cheat in the House races?

Cool...

BTW...why didn't you scream for audits after 2016 general election? You are for auditing all elections right? So where where you in 2016? Tell us that sonny boy.
Keep trolling. I not playing your game.

Keep trolling. I not playing your game.

Not trolling. Just kicking your ass up one side of the discussion and down the other.

HR1 does prescribe some federalism as does the link in the OP....

The measures the GOP is passing for "election security" are not necessary....which does make me wonder why they are not for the paper trail for casting a ballot. Strange....

Anyway, run along sonny....you've been destroyed. Again.

Not trolling. Just kicking your ass up one side of the discussion and down the other.

HR1 does prescribe some federalism as does the link in the OP....

The measures the GOP is passing for "election security" are not necessary....which does make me wonder why they are not for the paper trail for casting a ballot. Strange....

Anyway, run along sonny....you've been destroyed. Again.
You're not kicking anybody's ass, Sweety. Feel free to claim so though. You're a delusional troll.

You can't read well either. The OP article describes what the Democrat Party wanted to do in 2017 and now opposes the states doing the same thing. The Democrats called for audits in 2017 but never started any because they knew that illegal votes for Hillary would have been exposed.

The provisions in HR1 wreak of unconstitutional federalism. The proposed election rules changes by the states do not.

With the election machines printing out each ballot cast and then allowing the voter to check it before putting it into a scanner, there is a paper trail, dummy.

It's what happened to those ballots and the computer tabulated vote counts after the Democrat controlled election committees took possession of them that hides the election fraud.

The final report from the Arizona forensic audit is scheduled to be issued by the end of this month (August 2021). Right now it's being delayed by the refusal of the Arizona Senate to comply with the court ordered subpoenas for additional information and access to voting machines. Audits in other states may follow.

Biden's DoJ is doing all it can to prevent them from happening. Do I wonder why? No. They know they cheated.

I will wait for the audit reports to cause you to shit you bloomers.

You're not kicking anybody's ass, Sweety. Feel free to claim so though. You're a delusional troll.
Just yours. And you know it. Which is why you're so upset.
You can't read well either. The OP article describes what the Democrat Party wanted to do in 2017 and now opposes the states doing the same thing. The Democrats called for audits in 2017 but never started any because they knew that illegal votes for Hillary would have been exposed.

The provisions in HR1 wreak of unconstitutional federalism. The proposed election rules changes by the states do not.

With the election machines printing out each ballot cast and then allowing the voter to check it before putting it into a scanner, there is a paper trail, dummy.

It's what happened to those ballots and the computer tabulated vote counts after the Democrat controlled election committees took possession of them that hides the election fraud.

The final report from the Arizona forensic audit is scheduled to be issued by the end of this month (August 2021). Right now it's being delayed by the refusal of the Arizona Senate to comply with the court ordered subpoenas for additional information and access to voting machines. Audits in other states may follow.

Biden's DoJ is doing all it can to prevent them from happening. Do I wonder why? No. They know they cheated.

I will wait for the audit reports to cause you to shit you bloomers.
We've been over all of this before.

There was no sizable voter fraud. The elections are secure. You can offer no proof to the contrary.

The GOP is upset that their blob got his ass kicked and is trying to pass every law it can think of to restrict voting--making someone who drives someone else to the polls fill out a form--really.

The audit is going nowhere; it found nothing. Just like all of the other audits.

Forum List

Back