There needs to be a separate forum on antisemitism, just as there is for racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rarely reported facts.

Israel's gaggle of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls act as if Hamas was from Mars when they're really resisting the most brutal foreign funded ethnic cleansing in modern history.

Still another inconvenient fact:

"Hamas: A Pale Image of the Jewish Irgun And Lehi Gangs"​

EXCERPT "Sixty years ago, however, at the time of the British Mandate, it was Jews in Palestine who mainly waged terrorism against the Palestinians. As Jewish leader David Ben-Gurion recorded in his personal history of Israel: “From 1946 to 1947 there were scarcely any Arab attacks on the Yishuv [the Jewish community in Palestine].”

The same could not be said for the Zionists. Jewish terrorists waged an intense and bloody campaign against the Palestinians, British, and even some Jews who opposed them leading up to the establishment of Israel." CONTINUED

Thanks again,

lol, ran out of idiots to bore to death over at the other forums, eh?

So, you're too stupid to refute anything I've written anywhere?

Go find your Hasbara Handbook, that should help.

Lol you're a sick little tard, always have been. Go get your comic books and play dress up Spider Fag. All of your idiot crap had been refuted thousands of times, but you 're retarded and can't find anything new so you just keep repeating over and over and over and over again, as if you will get different responses every time, the very definition of insanity.

Two sad observations:

1) A week after 1,300 innocent Jews - including children and babies - were hunted down like vermin and tortured to death, antisemites are embolden and coming out of the woodwork spewing antisemitic lies and venom.

2) Not one of the blacks who have been on the racism thread, DEMANDING sympathy (and money of course) for what happened generations ago have offered sympathy for the raging antisemitism unleashed throughout the world this week.

Adopt the following non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism:

“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

What is antisemitism?

Hamas Hate......check

Crowds chant death to Israel....check

Countries give money, training, and weapons to those killing Jews......check

And here we are arguing over the term anti-semetism........REALLY....

So Ill just call the Hate directed on Jews and Israel....BS

Adopt the following non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism:

“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

What is antisemitism?
Methinks you'll find IHRA's definition highly contested eagle

Originally , it was a broader referral , not exclusive to those of Jewish decent

~S~

Methinks you'll find IHRA's definition highly contested eagle

Originally , it was a broader referral , not exclusive to those of Jewish decent

~S~
And it matters exactly how?

What am I missing here? Please continue and then explain why I should care?

I see Jews attacked dying. I see groups chanting death to Israel. I see groups cheering the death of Jews.

So tell me why I should split hairs over a word to describe???

Hamas Hate......check

Crowds chant death to Israel....check

Countries give money, training, and weapons to those killing Jews......check

And here we are arguing over the term anti-semetism........REALLY....

So Ill just call the Hate directed on Jews and Israel....BS
Thank you! Here we’ve just come off the worst week for Jews since the Holocaust, hunted down and tortured to death because they are Jewish, and we have posters disdainfully trying to insinuate that antisemitism is overstated.

And it matters exactly how?

What am I missing here? Please continue and then explain why I should care?

I see Jews attacked dying. I see groups chanting death to Israel. I see groups cheering the death of Jews.

So tell me why I should split hairs over a word to describe???
Thanks again. We have scumbags chanting “kill the Jews!” and “gas the Jews” - and then antisemites (mostly liberal) essentially saying Jews are making too big an issue of it and playing the victim card.

If they were chanting kill the blacks or kill the transgenders heads would explode in rage.
Until recently, I’ve brought up the hypocrisy of liberals: they wail against perceived or minor cases of racism while tolerating very blatant antisemitism.

But this week has shown it to be even worse: they are actively CHEERING on the most horrific antisemitism the world has seen since the Holocaust.

Thanks for the rarely reported facts.

Israel's gaggle of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls act as if Hamas was from Mars when they're really resisting the most brutal foreign funded ethnic cleansing in modern history.

Still another inconvenient fact:

"Hamas: A Pale Image of the Jewish Irgun And Lehi Gangs"​

EXCERPT "Sixty years ago, however, at the time of the British Mandate, it was Jews in Palestine who mainly waged terrorism against the Palestinians. As Jewish leader David Ben-Gurion recorded in his personal history of Israel: “From 1946 to 1947 there were scarcely any Arab attacks on the Yishuv [the Jewish community in Palestine].”

The same could not be said for the Zionists. Jewish terrorists waged an intense and bloody campaign against the Palestinians, British, and even some Jews who opposed them leading up to the establishment of Israel." CONTINUED

Thanks again,
Custer Died for the Sins of Feralphiles With a Death Wish

If they were chanting kill the blacks or kill the transgenders heads would explode in rage.
Their Privileged Presence Is an Intrusion on Rational Emphasis

Not my head. Why do you pay any attention at all to what Feralphiles and Fairyphiles think? Do you accept the media's right to make those bitter and inferior freaks seem of any importance at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back