There needs to be a separate forum on antisemitism, just as there is for racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that anything like the insult of 'self-hating Jew?' Asking for a few friends.
Jews who march alongside pro-Palestinians liberals while they yell “Kill the Jews” are indeed self-hating Jews.

Go back to Stormfront and spew you bigotry over there.

ANYHOO…..I do think the responses from the liberal antisemites shows how rampant the hate is against Jews, and they will pull their usual shit: torment a Jew who brings it up.

With that, I’m out.

Jews who march alongside pro-Palestinians liberals while they yell “Kill the Jews” are indeed self-hating Jews.

Go back to Stormfront and spew you bigotry over there.

Jews shout "Kill the Jews?"

Now we know you're an old demented hag.

and Stromfront? They;re here -- on your side on most everything. Bed down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

I like Jewish food and I visit a Jewish Deli a few times a year.

There used to be an incredible deli on the corner of 1st and Pike in Seattle and It was such a treat to dine there and then take home bagels and lox and cream cheese and apple strudel!

In one of my old jobs, I worked for two Jewish doctors and my employment began right after the start of Passover, and my employers so graciously shared all that wonderful Passover food with me as they explained the story of Passover.

There used to be an incredible deli on the corner of 1st and Pike in Seattle and It was such a treat to dine there and then take home bagels and lox and cream cheese and apple strudel!

Yeah, that sounds good. I like the corned beef and the bagels and cream cheese. Whenever I am in Skokie I visit Kaufmanns on Dempster. That is the best I ever had.

Yeah, that sounds good. I like the corned beef and the bagels and cream cheese. Whenever I am in Skokie I visit Kaufmanns on Dempster. That is the best I ever had.

Corned beef sandwiches and matzo ball soup and knishes! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are a people - more than a religion but less than race.
This? Is defined as a nation. When folks are bound together by a shared culture, religion, ethnicity, it is called a nation.

"A nation is a large type of social organization where a collective identity has emerged from a combination of shared features across a given population, such as language, history, ethnicity, culture, territory or society. Some nations are constructed around ethnicity (see ethnic nationalism) while others are bound by political constitutions (see civic nationalism and multiculturalism).[1]"

Issues of nationalism and politics belong in. . . . wait for it. . . . in. . . . .

POLITICS and CURRENT EVENTS.

Or better yet. . . . You could post these issues in, I don't know, a dedicated sub-forum to a nation devoted to them?

Just spitballing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back