There needs to be a separate forum on antisemitism, just as there is for racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link it, don't spout it.

You're in over your head again
Memorials went up all over America. Irish-Americans demanded to be victims like the Black-Americans roots in slavery here show.The poor Irish and the potato famine... boo hoo hoo

One of my grandmothers was so embarrassed by you lace curtain, shanty Irish. :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They’re not facing the degree of racism anywhere NEAR what Jews are facing NOW.

But then again, you’re a liberal who downplays antisemitism.

What‘s come out on these forums, and IRL, from the far-left shows that.

1697133589376.jpeg

Memorials went up all over America. Irish-Americans demanded to be victims like the Black-Americans roots in slavery here show.The poor Irish and the potato famine... boo hoo hoo

One of my grandmothers was so embarrassed by you lace curtain, shanty Irish. :auiqs.jpg:

So link where I was one of those Irish Americans.

You've failed again

You deny more Jews don't think of themselves as belong to a race, or of having a national heritage? Your 'one Jew' comment is anti-antisemitism!!! :auiqs.jpg:

See? See how easy it is?
Most Jews do not consider themselves a race. You heard what a Jew said, and now all of a sudden you’re the expert on Jews.

We are a people - more than a religion but less than race.

I should have just kept my mouth shut? Blacks have their own forum to complain about not having favoritism at the college office, classifying it as being “attacked,” while Jews are being hunted and slaughtered like vermin and should not have their own forum?

I do think antisemitism has swarmed out of control in recent days, and it’s newsworthy.
It's definitely front and center currently.
There’s things you don’t know. One of the blacks there complained to a mod that I was taking away from the thread by bringing up antisemitism, and the mod warned me to discuss matters only about blacks.
I don't doubt that and have an idea as to who it was. I try to avoid those places, as they are quite negative.

I speak for Jews better than an antisemite does…..who mocks Jews being killed for their religion.
really?

I don't care that you're a very ill woman. I really don't. But you need to stop personally attacking people and claiming people are doing what it is obvious they are not.

I know you are not alone here @ usmb. You people are here to push people away from ever supporting Israel.

Another ironic statement. You're on a roll
IKR? What “words and actions” am I trying to hide from? These liberal Jew-haters are the worst.

The tragic thing is that they don’t curtail it as the news reports about Jewish babies having their heads sawed off with a kitchen knife, but instead ramp up their Jew-hatred and start talking about “taking responsibility“ for what we Jews have done.

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back