There needs to be a separate forum on antisemitism, just as there is for racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then is should be renamed Bigotry and Prejudice. As it stands, I have been admonished not to being up antisemitism in a forum dedicated to issues of racism. (Jews are not a race.)

and

Jews are a race?

What does the law say? What are some Jews claiming?

I know the liberal, leftie ADL does agree with you.

What does the law say? What are some Jews claiming?

I know the liberal, leftie ADL does agree with you.

None of that days Jews are a race. There are African Jews, you know.

^^^ This is one of them. Jewish babies are having their heads cut off with a dull knife, while others call to send Jews to gas chambers, and this liberal downplays it as boring news.

Nope. Cut the hysterics too.

What Dante's comment addresses is your inane support for "There needs to be a separate forum on antisemitism, just as there is for racism."

please stop using children and horrors for your petty little attempts at argument.

Blacks in the racism section don't just discuss racism that happened one or two centuries ago. It's happening to them now. Do you deny it?

You can start a thread in the racism section called antisemitism. Your thread will have nothing to do with blacks of course. This is unnecessary.
They’re not facing the degree of racism anywhere NEAR what Jews are facing NOW.

But then again, you’re a liberal who downplays antisemitism.

What‘s come out on these forums, and IRL, from the far-left shows that.

^^^ This is one of them. Jewish babies are having their heads cut off with a dull knife, while others call to send Jews to gas chambers, and this liberal downplays it as boring news.
That is true, but..

Starting this thread was a bad idea, IMO.

I understand emotions are raging right now and am wondering if some hormones are too a certain somewhere. :rolleyes:

That might be DNA. Still not a separate race.
Stop being such a troll and deflecting and lying.

Bonadona claimed he was of the Jewish race.

Louisiana College tried to dismiss the case on technical grounds, arguing that Bonadona’s Jewish heritage does not qualify as a race or national origin under Title VII.

Judge Mark Hornsby thought otherwise, and wrote in a recommendation on Friday that Bonadona, and Jewish people generally, are protected under Title VII.

That is true, but..

Starting this thread was a bad idea, IMO.
I should have just kept my mouth shut? Blacks have their own forum to complain about not having favoritism at the college office, classifying it as being “attacked,” while Jews are being hunted and slaughtered like vermin and should not have their own forum?

I do think antisemitism has swarmed out of control in recent days, and it’s newsworthy.

They’re not facing the degree of racism anywhere NEAR what Jews are facing NOW.

But then again, you’re a liberal who downplays antisemitism.

What‘s come out on these forums, and IRL, from the far-left shows that.
Still, the "race relations" forum covers it. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back