There IS something more EVIL than carrots and more EVIL than iced tea (HORROR LEVEL AA+)

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
There IS something more EVIL than carrots and more EVIL than iced tea, this is a HORRIFIC situation that is BEYOND comprehension.

Mr. Lucy and me decided to have an experiment in hindsight it MUST illustrate a previously hidden form of Masochism that we have NOT been aware about before :omg: Yesterday Mr. Lucy went out and got (I am literally having a Vietnam War Type Flashback ALREADY just THINKING about this) a product that was on the label a "Plant Based Style Steak"

Okay so Mr. Lucy cooked this "Plant Based Style Steak" and it looked SORT of semi-normal, okay once in mouth: The taste was a TOTAL MYSTERY that cannot be compared to ANYTHING, the ABSOLUTE HORROR LEVEL AA++ was the AFTERTASTE which was LITERALLY beyond disgusting and so disgusting that it HAD to be something that has been brought into this world by SATAN HIMSELF, only SATANISM would bring something like THIS into this world.

Mr. Lucy and me were so horrified at this "Plant Based Style Steak" that Mr. Lucy took it outside and literally set it on fire, something THAT evil only deserved to be removed from this earth by torching it :Boom2:

My thread about the twin horrors of carrots and iced tea:

Beets and sauerkraut are pretty evil too. Something only Germans would think to pair together.
That being said, I had one of these "plant based meat substitutes". It left an aftertaste for hours.
I remember when I was in college being stupid enough to eat sauteed raccoon that someone in
the dorm was cooking up. There was a film on the roof of my mouth for hours.
That's what this "burger" reminded me of.

• Banned
Beets and sauerkraut are pretty evil too. Something only Germans would think to pair together.
That being said, I had one of these "plant based meat substitutes". It left an aftertaste for hours.
I remember when I was in college being stupid enough to eat sauteed raccoon that someone in

"Beets and sauerkraut are pretty evil too. Something only Germans would think to pair together."

Some food things we have got wrong, on this I agree but in general our food is superior on ALL LEVELS to American food, I would say the ONLY other food that is POTENTIALLY as nice as ours is Italian food, not the Mainstream Italian Food type crap that is eaten OUTSIDE of Italy, I mean the actual different REGIONAL FOODS WITHIN Italy itself.

If you think about it, real steak is plant-based.
Do you know that people actually eat kale?

"I remember when I was in college being stupid enough to eat sauteed raccoon that someone in
the dorm was cooking up."

Do they not have NORMAL foods to eat?

The person who harmed that raccoon and did something so WICKED, that person there is a SPECIAL place in Hell for. The raccoons are VERY cute, look at the below one, so cute eating grapes, adorable!

only SATANISM would bring something like THIS into this world.
Hmm.. the Devil and food.. yes I think I agree, it would be pretty evil to have to eat a plant-based steak... I would prob try it I think, but then swiftly throw it in the bin.
As George Duuuuuuuubyaaaaa used to say "I'm a meat guy".. yep I too need tasty meat in my life.
The other slight problem with it, is does it have much protein content in it? If not, then u won't get your protein daily intake... you'll be lacking energy and lifeless.
I think I would like iced tea though. And u need your carrots, Lucy, for Vitamin A. So your eyeballs don't drop out, btw. :eek:

There IS something more EVIL than carrots and more EVIL than iced tea, this is a HORRIFIC situation that is BEYOND comprehension.

Mr. Lucy and me decided to have an experiment in hindsight it MUST illustrate a previously hidden form of Masochism that we have NOT been aware about before :omg: Yesterday Mr. Lucy went out and got (I am literally having a Vietnam War Type Flashback ALREADY just THINKING about this) a product that was on the label a "Plant Based Style Steak"

Okay so Mr. Lucy cooked this "Plant Based Style Steak" and it looked SORT of semi-normal, okay once in mouth: The taste was a TOTAL MYSTERY that cannot be compared to ANYTHING, the ABSOLUTE HORROR LEVEL AA++ was the AFTERTASTE which was LITERALLY beyond disgusting and so disgusting that it HAD to be something that has been brought into this world by SATAN HIMSELF, only SATANISM would bring something like THIS into this world.

Mr. Lucy and me were so horrified at this "Plant Based Style Steak" that Mr. Lucy took it outside and literally set it on fire, something THAT evil only deserved to be removed from this earth by torching it :Boom2:

I'm wondering if "Mr lucy" knows you refer to him that way.

I'm wondering if "Mr lucy" knows you refer to him that way.

Refers to him in what way?

I mentioned the other Arizona

I forgot honest

delicous.jpg

That is the best mass produced ...
Not very sweet at all ...oh so good ...I love iced green tea
Probably half the sweetness of the other Arizona
GoodBrew_GBWGRT_59oz1.jpg

Forum List

Back