There is only one real truth about American politics... and virtually no one talks about it, but everyone does it every single day.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

........................THIS

The elites and politicians have used every form of media to divide us.
For a simple, yet devastating reason.
So we don't turn our attention to them.
Meanwhile... they keep getting richer and more and more powerful...
and we spend all this time looking for rocks to throw at the other side.

Getting working class average earners to support Uber wealthy people to run everything is truly a phenomenon. How does this happen?

Nah, I never even give them a thought unless they are using said billions to stir shit. Even then most just do it though their various foundations that then funnel the money support towards their ends.

6oha7r.jpg

Getting working class average earners to support Uber wealthy people to run everything is truly a phenomenon. How does this happen?
Pretty simple...

1) Great marketing
2) Get the government to facilitate monopolistic capitalism. Another name for that is mergers and acquisitions.
3) Create distractions and quite ingeniously condition people to accept this as normal.
4) Feel safe that knowing as long as people can satisfy there most simple wants and desires... they won't care, no matter how obvious it all gets.

View attachment 691058
........................THIS

The elites and politicians have used every form of media to divide us.
For a simple, yet devastating reason.
So we don't turn our attention to them.
Meanwhile... they keep getting richer and more and more powerful...

and we spend all this time looking for rocks to throw at the other side.

I blame them both. Where's my free rock?

Thank your lucky stars they at least have to ask.

Forum List

Back