there is nothing wrong or racist about being proud of being white !

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
Well if you are White and Asian you can be real proud that your Genealogy shows your one race built rail roads across the nation and discovered gun powder and walked on the Moon. Wow works for me.

yep !! you got it ! hit the nail on the head !! if the left likes to insanely blame on someone because of there race because of injustices they had nothing they nothing to do with in the past then why not insanely credit someone because of their race because of accomplishments in the past they had nothing to do with !.....and ooooohhhhhhh how they bit the hook of hypocrisy ...like they always do !
The use of one's skin color as an excuse for anything that a person contemplates and does or the recognition of one's skin color being linked somehow to ones character and actions, has since become one of the biggest con job's this world or nation has ever known.

The handling of racial divisions in this country during the 60's, uhh has created something far worse down the line because there was no exit strategy included in it all, where as instead of it staying true to equality and fairness over time, it is now recognized by many that the situation may have created just the opposite of that in the foward years to come.

Anytime something is forced, it ends up having these side effects that sometimes work themselves out over time, but it seems that this racial thing has gotten way worse over time. Is it because of skin color ?? Ridiculous.

Nope, it's because of the content of character is not being looked at when seeing a person instead of seeing their skin color first, and that's just crazy not to recognize character and actions first...

The bad players using the civil rights in which the government created based upon the mistreatment of colored people, began to see a huge flaw in this new thinking or act that was passed, and they (the bad players who would exploit the act), moved to collect on this crack in the sidewalk quickly and largely over time. At this point "The race card" was then created, as well as instructed to throw it in a heart beat if wanted too.

The good black folk like Martin Luther King was then preaching too, and doing so from a Christian stance or point of view, rejected the bad players attempting to ruin what those who sacrificed and/or had given up so much in life for the cause... The gains that were made in respect to Kings way of thinking was hopefully the ones that would set up like concrete over time. However black folk in a huge percentage of are tribal in their ways, and they believe also heavily in the collective, so it was easy for those who were bad players, to operate amongst the tribe with impunity, and to also get the support needed while there.

It's simple, the bad players were to just convince the tribe that everything is a lie, and to be very suspicious of any white person who calls him or herself a friend in life, because it ain't real. Once this is achieved, then the chaos can sustain itself forever by the power players until recognized for what it is.

We have bad white players or exploiters causing chaos as well, and we as a free color blind people must continue to recognize those that are bad from the good who are good in life.

It's time the nation gets away from the color thing, and it should start to recognize humans by the content of their characters regardless of who they are or what color they are in life. The excuses based upon ones color must end. Who it is that is brought to justice on either side, otherwise if engaging in racism or blatant racist acts against each other should be of no consequence/favoritism when it comes to justice being served by the law. Let justice be blind, and our justice system be just. A war of the races seems to be in play amongst those who choose to recognize color instead of character, and that's a shame really. It's time to end this skin color excuse making bullcrap once and for all in this country. We should naturally separate along cultural lines and belief systems sure, but have enough American citizenship within us in order to still unite, otherwise this would make us unite in order to defeat an enemy be it within and/or without. Problem solved.

Hollywood should be ordered to work for the betterment of this nation (always lifting it up), instead of it working to undermine the nation by using very powerful platforms created in order to do so. Come on everybody, it can be done, but people have got to start respecting each other again, and recognizing bad when they see it in action.

Let me say this to your bullshit. King was murdered by a white man. If he lived today people like you would be calling him a racist. And if you haven't noticed, we as people of color have been forced to live with inequality created by whites. When was the time people respected each other that we need to go back to. White privilege allows you to ignore the inconvenience your racism causes others. Stop blaming Hollywood.
So what's your point in that King was murdered by a white racist ??? Everyone knows this, but it doesn't implicate all whites due to the act of one extremist nut case. You want it to be this way, but it just don't work that way. Sorry. And no I wouldn't call King a racist today, in fact I am a fan of King, and of his faith. He was a great man if you ask me, and his message was a Godly one.

Your words - we as a people of color have been forced to live with inequality created by whites".

Really ? Explain this then -

My question is how do people just have high birth rates in a situation like that which is shown in this documentary ?? One would think that people would consider their surroundings before bringing more and more children into the world.

Had me scratching my head.

I am not hearing that we can't implicate all whites crap from whites that implicate all blacks talking that black culture shit. If King lived now, your ass would not think he was "a good one". You take one sentence out of his life and take it out of context in order to derail conversations on your own racism. Yes, it does work they way I say it. You were no fan of King when he lived and you damn sure didn't get his message.

We as a people of color have been forced to live with inequality created by whites. That's the truth. It's documented. So you'll just have to face that. Having kids in Nigeria has nothing to do with the situation of blacks in America. So you see, the problem with your bullshit is that racism has been part of the content of character in white culture.

Everything you cry about is YOUR problem. If you worked WITH some of these evil whites, you might find your life get easier. Instead, you find some new conspiracy theory and go crazy. Your tirades are getting boring.

I have worked with whites my whole life. STFU.

The use of one's skin color as an excuse for anything that a person contemplates and does or the recognition of one's skin color being linked somehow to ones character and actions, has since become one of the biggest con job's this world or nation has ever known.

The handling of racial divisions in this country during the 60's, uhh has created something far worse down the line because there was no exit strategy included in it all, where as instead of it staying true to equality and fairness over time, it is now recognized by many that the situation may have created just the opposite of that in the foward years to come.

Anytime something is forced, it ends up having these side effects that sometimes work themselves out over time, but it seems that this racial thing has gotten way worse over time. Is it because of skin color ?? Ridiculous.

Nope, it's because of the content of character is not being looked at when seeing a person instead of seeing their skin color first, and that's just crazy not to recognize character and actions first...

The bad players using the civil rights in which the government created based upon the mistreatment of colored people, began to see a huge flaw in this new thinking or act that was passed, and they (the bad players who would exploit the act), moved to collect on this crack in the sidewalk quickly and largely over time. At this point "The race card" was then created, as well as instructed to throw it in a heart beat if wanted too.

The good black folk like Martin Luther King was then preaching too, and doing so from a Christian stance or point of view, rejected the bad players attempting to ruin what those who sacrificed and/or had given up so much in life for the cause... The gains that were made in respect to Kings way of thinking was hopefully the ones that would set up like concrete over time. However black folk in a huge percentage of are tribal in their ways, and they believe also heavily in the collective, so it was easy for those who were bad players, to operate amongst the tribe with impunity, and to also get the support needed while there.

It's simple, the bad players were to just convince the tribe that everything is a lie, and to be very suspicious of any white person who calls him or herself a friend in life, because it ain't real. Once this is achieved, then the chaos can sustain itself forever by the power players until recognized for what it is.

We have bad white players or exploiters causing chaos as well, and we as a free color blind people must continue to recognize those that are bad from the good who are good in life.

It's time the nation gets away from the color thing, and it should start to recognize humans by the content of their characters regardless of who they are or what color they are in life. The excuses based upon ones color must end. Who it is that is brought to justice on either side, otherwise if engaging in racism or blatant racist acts against each other should be of no consequence/favoritism when it comes to justice being served by the law. Let justice be blind, and our justice system be just. A war of the races seems to be in play amongst those who choose to recognize color instead of character, and that's a shame really. It's time to end this skin color excuse making bullcrap once and for all in this country. We should naturally separate along cultural lines and belief systems sure, but have enough American citizenship within us in order to still unite, otherwise this would make us unite in order to defeat an enemy be it within and/or without. Problem solved.

Hollywood should be ordered to work for the betterment of this nation (always lifting it up), instead of it working to undermine the nation by using very powerful platforms created in order to do so. Come on everybody, it can be done, but people have got to start respecting each other again, and recognizing bad when they see it in action.

Let me say this to your bullshit. King was murdered by a white man. If he lived today people like you would be calling him a racist. And if you haven't noticed, we as people of color have been forced to live with inequality created by whites. When was the time people respected each other that we need to go back to. White privilege allows you to ignore the inconvenience your racism causes others. Stop blaming Hollywood.
So what's your point in that King was murdered by a white racist ??? Everyone knows this, but it doesn't implicate all whites due to the act of one extremist nut case. You want it to be this way, but it just don't work that way. Sorry. And no I wouldn't call King a racist today, in fact I am a fan of King, and of his faith. He was a great man if you ask me, and his message was a Godly one.

Your words - we as a people of color have been forced to live with inequality created by whites".

My question is how do people just have high birth rates in a situation like that which is shown in this documentary ?? One would think that people would consider their surroundings before bringing more and more children into the world.

I am not hearing that we can't implicate all whites crap from whites that implicate all blacks talking that black culture shit. If King lived now, your ass would not think he was "a good one". You take one sentence out of his life and take it out of context in order to derail conversations on your own racism. Yes, it does work they way I say it. You were no fan of King when he lived and you damn sure didn't get his message.

We as a people of color have been forced to live with inequality created by whites. That's the truth. It's documented. So you'll just have to face that. Having kids in Nigeria has nothing to do with the situation of blacks in America. So you see, the problem with your bullshit is that racism has been part of the content of character in white culture.

Everything you cry about is YOUR problem. If you worked WITH some of these evil whites, you might find your life get easier. Instead, you find some new conspiracy theory and go crazy. Your tirades are getting boring.

I don't think you worked with whites at all-you say so for street cred. When you say STFU, your credibility hits the crapper.

and have hated them

all we here from the left is how evil and cruel the white race is ........race shaming against whites has gone into overdrive ......while is see no problem with black or Latino or asians being proud of who they are it is somehow against the rules to have pride in white accomplishments .... so in this thread i will be posting things that make me proud of white my race has accomplished ....i encourage other Caucasians to post what they are proud of .
Well if you are White and Asian you can be real proud that your Genealogy shows your one race built rail roads across the nation and discovered gun powder and walked on the Moon. Wow works for me.
And if you are black, you can be real proud that your genealogy shows your one race invented, math, medicines, metal, fire, astronomy, etc. Wow, works for me.

I don't think you worked with whites at all-you say so for street cred. When you say STFU, your credibility hits the crapper.

You keep on thinking that. Because I don't need USMB street cred. And you do need to STFU with your stupidity.

and have hated them

Little did they know I bet.

And if you are black, you can be real proud that your genealogy shows your one race invented, math, medicines, metal, fire, astronomy, etc. Wow, works for me.
That's great, and no one wants to steal black people's gains. There is enough to go around for everyone. It's just a stupid childish argument really... Next.

You keep on thinking that. Because I don't need USMB street cred. And you do need to STFU with your stupidity.

Obviously I won't shut up. If you worked with whites, then you would know they don't take orders from subordinates. But back to something you can speak to-you said someone did not get MLK's message-what message was that?

and have hated them

i believe the only whites he can tolerate are anti capitalist socialist guilt ridden morons ....they kiss his ass .

invented fire ???? bwaaa haaaa haaaaa

Have you ever considered the commonality of those on the far right? They echo the same bullshit, never answer simple questions (such as, define what you mean by the left?) and spent all of their time hate and fear mongering as your thread testifies.

ok
[ FLY SNATCHER ] A leftist is usually a gender confused anti American socialist[communist] racially guilt ridden or a race baiting guilt serving effeminate idiot that hates personal responsibility and blames everyone else for his hers or more accurately its own failures on someone else ! like you and IM2

As stated above, you echo the same bullshit as others on the far right.

its easy when its true !

You're not even a good liar. Of course, you emulate the chosen one.
soooo you believe that there are only 2 genders? and you believe that America is a great nation and that you are proud to be an American ! and that capitalism is the best economic system and is much better than socialism ? and that the people living black and brown communities are responsible for the drugs and crime and not white people ? wow !! i misjudged you !! i bet you are overcome with a sense of pride and joy when you see the American flag and hear the National anthem !
:45:

People should learn about and have an appreciation for how they came into being. And human nature being what it is, pride is bound to enter into that equation. There is nothing inherently wrong with that.

But at the same time having an appreciation for how each of us fits into the big picture of the world means also acknowledging that before there could be a steam engine, there had to be steel. For the printing press to be practical, there needed to be paper first. No one people has ever had all the answers.

Have you ever considered the commonality of those on the far right? They echo the same bullshit, never answer simple questions (such as, define what you mean by the left?) and spent all of their time hate and fear mongering as your thread testifies.

ok
[ FLY SNATCHER ] A leftist is usually a gender confused anti American socialist[communist] racially guilt ridden or a race baiting guilt serving effeminate idiot that hates personal responsibility and blames everyone else for his hers or more accurately its own failures on someone else ! like you and IM2

its easy when its true !

soooo you believe that there are only 2 genders? and you believe that America is a great nation and that you are proud to be an American ! and that capitalism is the best economic system and is much better than socialism ? and that the people living black and brown communities are responsible for the drugs and crime and not white people ? wow !! i misjudged you !! i bet you are overcome with a sense of pride and joy when you see the American flag and hear the National anthem !

You are some kind of a nut; this rant ^^^ is evidence.

ok

its easy when its true !

You are some kind of a nut; this rant ^^^ is evidence.
lol ! thats your answer !

Forum List

Back