There Is Nothing Democrats Won’t Destroy

And I'm sure that fat boy isn't a Democrat...

OIP.D2Z0_mKb0Qa5QDI3HrmDtAHaEK

• Love
Reactions: BWK

29 Jan 2023 ~~ By Derek Hunter

If there is some good news out there, count on some leftists to come along and take a huge dump on it. It’s what they do – they are the nail in the tire of your homecoming float, the rock you twist your ankle on while taking the field for the Super Bowl, the open-mouth belch during a moment of silence. Only miserable human beings could be such a destructive force every single time there is something that could actually unite Americans, because unity is kryptonite to the progressive movement.
Honestly, if 9/11 happened today it would take about 5 minutes before some rabid Squad member took to the floor of the House of Representatives to blame an old Trump tweet or something from the Reagan administration as justification for the attack. “What did we expect when we support Israel so fervently!?!?” they’d say. How long before some conspiracy theorist on MSNBC delivered a 20-minute monologue based on a tweet from an account with 3 followers and 7 numbers in its nonsensical name claiming to have experienced some kind of micro-aggression while eating a falafel on the streets of New York and how this is what you get with Kevin McCarthy as Speaker? Maybe the next night?
Democrats can’t let people simply be people, they need us to be groups; groups that can be manipulated to do whatever best suits their needs at any given moment, and any people hurt in the process are expendable.
~Snip~
The country watched the video of a man beaten and no medical aid rendered for far too long. That could unify most, if not all, of the country. But that unity wouldn’t be “behind Democrats,” so it’s not useful and must be destroyed. That’s what Democrats do, they destroy.
t hasn’t worked, so far, as of Saturday morning; cities didn’t burn. Not for lack of trying by the media flame-fanners and ratings whores, but Democrats aren’t about to give up on this chance just yet. Time will tell…

Commentary:
Personally, I got “Woke” to that fact decades ago. Maoist/DSA Democrats and RINO;s! The two are nearly indistinguishable.
They tell us it's all in the name of saving humanity, but it's all about their lust of power and money.
Maoist/DSA Democrats are an aggressive, festering cancer in America. The Wuhan Covid removed the last voter fraud safeguards that would have prevented it from going stage 4.

See more:
**********​
**********​
Democrats are destructive? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Republicans want to ban pregnant women from traveling. In other words, make them prisoners in their own state. If that isn't destructive, I don't know what is. Right-wingers are a joke;

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah bunch of *Debbie Downers*.
2. They invent shit to kill progress.
3. Reverse Uppity Morons.
4. They will catch hair on fire, and no one will put it out by piss.
5. They have no redeeming value whatsoever!
6. The Nazi's walked in lock step, the Democrat as well.
7. It amazes me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Got any substance or proof with that list? I didn't think so. Run along sonny. Losers have nothing to play with.

29 Jan 2023 ~~ By Derek Hunter

If there is some good news out there, count on some leftists to come along and take a huge dump on it. It’s what they do – they are the nail in the tire of your homecoming float, the rock you twist your ankle on while taking the field for the Super Bowl, the open-mouth belch during a moment of silence. Only miserable human beings could be such a destructive force every single time there is something that could actually unite Americans, because unity is kryptonite to the progressive movement.
Honestly, if 9/11 happened today it would take about 5 minutes before some rabid Squad member took to the floor of the House of Representatives to blame an old Trump tweet or something from the Reagan administration as justification for the attack. “What did we expect when we support Israel so fervently!?!?” they’d say. How long before some conspiracy theorist on MSNBC delivered a 20-minute monologue based on a tweet from an account with 3 followers and 7 numbers in its nonsensical name claiming to have experienced some kind of micro-aggression while eating a falafel on the streets of New York and how this is what you get with Kevin McCarthy as Speaker? Maybe the next night?
Democrats can’t let people simply be people, they need us to be groups; groups that can be manipulated to do whatever best suits their needs at any given moment, and any people hurt in the process are expendable.
~Snip~
The country watched the video of a man beaten and no medical aid rendered for far too long. That could unify most, if not all, of the country. But that unity wouldn’t be “behind Democrats,” so it’s not useful and must be destroyed. That’s what Democrats do, they destroy.
t hasn’t worked, so far, as of Saturday morning; cities didn’t burn. Not for lack of trying by the media flame-fanners and ratings whores, but Democrats aren’t about to give up on this chance just yet. Time will tell…

Commentary:
Personally, I got “Woke” to that fact decades ago. Maoist/DSA Democrats and RINO;s! The two are nearly indistinguishable.
They tell us it's all in the name of saving humanity, but it's all about their lust of power and money.
Maoist/DSA Democrats are an aggressive, festering cancer in America. The Wuhan Covid removed the last voter fraud safeguards that would have prevented it from going stage 4.

See more:
**********​
**********​

Seems Reps and Dems are both destroyers, it's the mentality the FPTP gives the politicians that's the problem.

Face it, Bulldog kicked your ass boy.

How can he lose with sexy little cheerleaders with big tits, short skirts and tight sweaters, like you?

"RAH-RAH-REE. KICK HIM IN THE KNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Does he know you've got a crush on him?

Thanks for your well written post. I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
just say a fact about American politics and I'll prove you wrong as far as 99% of the world goes anyway...
I'm curious franco. What is the end result you are looking for with democrat policies? Half the country pays no income tax, and you want the other half to pay for more and more. Are the government programs you desire worth knee-capping working people? It seems the bigger government gets, the less working people will have. Am I wrong?

Have you noticed most Right-wingers are overweight, or overly obese?

Gee, I don't know about that, I'm just 10 lbs. over my weight as compared to when I was in my thirties and I'm six foot two, still have a 38 waist and weigh about 190lbs. . BTW I'm 87 yrs old.

Have any Links to prove your point?

Last edited:
I'm curious franco. What is the end result you are looking for with democrat policies? Half the country pays no income tax, and you want the other half to pay for more and more. Are the government programs you desire worth knee-capping working people? It seems the bigger government gets, the less working people will have. Am I wrong?
Tax the rich and invest in America and Americans again. We're the only modern country without a living wage healthcare for all daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and ID card to end illegal workers, and mainly taxing the rich. No, regular people should be getting tax cuts. certainly not the rich- they should raise the top tax rate back to 50% like Reagan had for most of his time. Then he made it 28% and screwed the country.

Forum List

Back