There is no way I would vote for Green Party, Liberals or NDP -they are flat out homosexually insane

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
There is no way I would vote for Green Party, Liberals or NDP -they are flat out homosexually insane

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You say the craziest shit. Activists are supposed to further their agenda. Not lose credibility.

A 'World Class Activist' wouldn't have such a potato quality camera. It is like trying to watch television under water. lol

hqdefault.jpg

• Banned
You say the craziest shit. Activists are supposed to further their agenda. Not lose credibility.

Just because you are desperate to try and make your delusions the issue doesn't mean I lose credibility in any way shape or form.

I, as well as all other heterosexuals globally have the right to be heterosexual not some homosexual guinea pig. Just because homosexuals and homosexual activists prove to be sick in the head, doesn't mean that the rest of society has to be sick in the head too and just because the rest of us don't deserve to be sick in the head just because homosexuals and homosexual activists are sick in the head doesn't make it so those who are sick in the head are being discriminated against no matter what filthy compulsive obsessive lies and deceptions homosexuals and homosexual activists feed you.

Homosexuals pretending to be the opposite sex are no better than Bill Cosby date raping

Homosexuals who refuse to accept themselves for what they are and pretend to be the opposite sex (as well all of the low life's that encourage this disgusting behaviour) are no better than Bill Cosby date raping. Which political so called leaders in Canada support this disgusting filth?!! Check it out

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Come one, come all and see how homosexual activists defecate all over heterosexuality with discrimination against heterosexuality while exemplifying absolutely no respect for what it means to be heterosexual!

Yeah, the same delusional blubbering whiners that have been making false claims of discrimination so they can continue to discriminate heterosexuals while improving their chances of robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these sick filthy disgusting homosexual deceptions!

The same blubbering lying deceiving discriminators who cry wolf with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe when they face valid opposition they are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity in attempt to try and detour the issue!

They are called homosexuals and homosexual activists!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Stephen Harper wears a wig, the Fred Flinstone model.

I don't see the point in denying that lol. Thanks for the laugh and a pleasant surprise considering where it is coming from.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I don't see the point in denying that lol. Thanks for the laugh and a pleasant surprise considering where it is coming from.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

(X)Homosexuals are a bit queer. Lol.

Forum List

Back